Page 3759 of 4075 FirstFirst ... 2759 3259 3659 3709 374937573758375937603761 3769 3809 3859 ... LastLast
Results 37,581 to 37,590 of 40747
    Blog Entries
    Van: I wonder why he's called the Blue Flash...Maybe it's to do with how quickly I'll own his face and retain my shiny title.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I read an email saying that I had to go into college today to work on some practical work. I usually have a day off on Tuesday, so normally, posting on a Monday isn't an issue. However I checked my emails last night and my tutor had sent me a message saying that I had to come in this morning to work, meaning that I had to go to bed early.
    And before you say that I should have posted the show earlier, I couldn't because I was still waiting on promos.

The past few weeks, Rage has been posted on weekday, so the only real way I realistically can post shows is post some one night and finish it the next.

How can we avoid this in future? Well by getting promos in on time so that the show can be posted at an earlier time.
    Its a bit hard when the deadline is just one day after the day you received the assignment. Anyway i promised a review and I'll do one later today.

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Darren: Words of wisdom Reiko. Never trust anyone. I suggest you always have eyes in the back of your head. As for you Elder, don't thing I've magically forgotten what you have done to me. I'll get my hands on you, but that will happen on my own time.
    The Force: Don't worry Baron Dull, The legend of legends will be waiting to greet you with open arms and I ensure you'll have a good time, But unfortunately for you I wont be using a steel chair to make sure you endure some proper suffering.
    Last edited by MattElder; 05-02-2013 at 10:25 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Bastard........
    Did you just troll me? That's so not cool man!

So i'm doing this review/feedback form whilst listening to heavy metal versions of my childhood cartoon shows, so expect the review to be ANGRY! Or at least expect it to be an honest representation of my opinions.

Best Match: Best match on the night for me was the main event, and I hate voting for the main event because it always seems like the easy way out. However it actually was the best match on the night, as most were just keeping in the EWNCW tradition of being short and straight to the point.

Best Promo: This is a toughie, there were some good promos on the night and there were some not so good promos. But out of the good ones i'm going to give it to Jameson, who is probably one of the top 3 most consistent promo cutters in EWNCW right now. You know what you're going to get, and he's a believable character who doesn't attempt to be completely over the top and comic book hero/villain-esque.

Best Debut: I noticed there was a return or two but didn't actually spot a debut. And as is my way i'm not going to re-read just to find out!

Best Piece of Booking: Meh i'm still trying to find out who stands where as far as the roster goes, so in terms of booking i'm still not quite sure. As for what interests me and stands out, Grind and Lansdale fighting to a no contest was quite cool, both end up looking strong and no one loses any potential momentum.

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Again not really sure what I can put here given my lack of knowledge on the roster, but there was something that really soured my mood. Someone tampered with my promo, I don't know if it was intentional or accidental but someone completely knocked it out of sync and it came across as a shoddy and shite promo by me, and that's not on, not on in the slightest. I pride myself in every promo I write, if there's something wrong with it let me know and i'll fix it, do not take it upon yourself to switch it around without my knowledge. Rant over.

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Well i've already mentioned a promo that has left me feeling disappointed, but as for the matches they were fine.

Any Other Positives: Other than a few minor bits and pieces that have irked me a little, the show was well put together and most of the promos were on the money.

Any Other Constructive Criticism: In Ano Dooms promo, Lansdale is described as 'livid', don't tell me how my own character feels, thanks.

Overall Show Grade: B-

You know where my inbox is if my opinions aren't popular.

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Its a bit hard when the deadline is just one day after the day you received the assignment. Anyway i promised a review and I'll do one later today.
    I don't think anyone gets assignments one day before a deadline. If you did, then PM me about it, because it shouldn't be happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    So i'm doing this review/feedback form whilst listening to heavy metal versions of my childhood cartoon shows, so expect the review to be ANGRY! Or at least expect it to be an honest representation of my opinions.

Best Match: Best match on the night for me was the main event, and I hate voting for the main event because it always seems like the easy way out. However it actually was the best match on the night, as most were just keeping in the EWNCW tradition of being short and straight to the point.

Best Promo: This is a toughie, there were some good promos on the night and there were some not so good promos. But out of the good ones i'm going to give it to Jameson, who is probably one of the top 3 most consistent promo cutters in EWNCW right now. You know what you're going to get, and he's a believable character who doesn't attempt to be completely over the top and comic book hero/villain-esque.

Best Debut: I noticed there was a return or two but didn't actually spot a debut. And as is my way i'm not going to re-read just to find out!

Best Piece of Booking: Meh i'm still trying to find out who stands where as far as the roster goes, so in terms of booking i'm still not quite sure. As for what interests me and stands out, Grind and Lansdale fighting to a no contest was quite cool, both end up looking strong and no one loses any potential momentum.

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Again not really sure what I can put here given my lack of knowledge on the roster, but there was something that really soured my mood. Someone tampered with my promo, I don't know if it was intentional or accidental but someone completely knocked it out of sync and it came across as a shoddy and shite promo by me, and that's not on, not on in the slightest. I pride myself in every promo I write, if there's something wrong with it let me know and i'll fix it, do not take it upon yourself to switch it around without my knowledge. Rant over.

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Well i've already mentioned a promo that has left me feeling disappointed, but as for the matches they were fine.

Any Other Positives: Other than a few minor bits and pieces that have irked me a little, the show was well put together and most of the promos were on the money.

Any Other Constructive Criticism: In Ano Dooms promo, Lansdale is described as 'livid', don't tell me how my own character feels, thanks.

Thanks for the review man, I always enjoy reading your frank and honest reviews for other feds, so I'm glad you've decided to invest more into EWNCW and do the same here.
    As for your promo, I'll PM you now, because as you rightly said, what happened isn't on at all and shouldn't be happening. So I'll message you now so we can get to the bottom of things and sort it out.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Alright i've gone back and had another read and it's been fixed and put into its original state, so thanks for that. Chalk it up as an honest mistake. And sorry for the aggro!
    Last edited by Torphy; 05-02-2013 at 10:04 AM.

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post

I figured it went along with things being discussed, and what kind of person would not be outraged when someone is standing in front of them running down everything they now believe in? I understand its your charcter though and I didn't think much of and it was merely just an attempt at adding to the entire feel of things, But if I write anything to do with you again, I won't tell you how he feels, lol.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hawk: Hey Doom I've heard your able to take an ungodly amount of punishment and still get back up to your feet? I pray to good that is true because when I get my hands on you I want you conscious to feel each blow I deliver to you for screwing me out of my match. There are no words to describe the brutality of the beating I want to give you so I will just let my actions speak for themselves.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Quote Originally Posted by MattElder View Post
    The Force: Don't worry Baron Dull, The legend of legends will be waiting to greet you with open arms and I ensure you'll have a good time, But unfortunately for you I wont be using a steel chair to make sure you endure some proper suffering.
    Bull: Oh no. You are going to use your finisher move on me. Your in-ring abilities. That for sure will knock me out.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Bull: Oh no. You are going to use your finisher move on me. Your in-ring abilities. That for sure will knock me out.
    IC: Finishing move? What is this mortal combat? Im going to kick your face in with my size 16 boot, whee we go from there who knows but I gurantee it will make for good viewing and the only thing that will make m night better is knowing the first 12 rows will have your fresh blood staining there best chinos
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Bastard........
    Did you just troll me? That's so not cool man!