Page 3757 of 4075 FirstFirst ... 2757 3257 3657 3707 374737553756375737583759 3767 3807 3857 ... LastLast
Results 37,561 to 37,570 of 40747
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    Sorry kind sir, but I need a break after writing that goddamn match, so I'm pulling a Ryback now (Feed me more!) and go catch up with TBBT and Game of Thrones.
    i was talking more about the roster in general rather than singling out one guy, dude.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Strem: I had gillz, a so call contender for the title. Then Jameson showed up and touched what isn't his...I WAS ROBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBED THAT NO GO SON OF A BITCH WILL PAY

"Ship Is It"

"Bow down to your god, and ALL HAIL THE KING"

EWNCW- "The Unholy King" King Strem:
    -EWNCW International champion since March 6th, 2012- May 27, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Kingstrem View Post
    Strem: I had gillz, a so call contender for the title. Then Jameson showed up and touched what isn't his...I WAS ROBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBED THAT NO GO SON OF A BITCH WILL PAY
    Jameson: I was just looking at the title that's going to become even bigger than Tommys. That is...when I get it. I even put it back for ya. It was you who took your eye off the ball.
    Efed stuff...yeah...

Coming to ???

Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

Jameson: Also don't call my mom a bitch. She's a wonderful person!

OOC: Inferno Review

Favorite Match: Main event

Favorite Promo: Jestering Madness/Hot Wasabi (Did run a bit long though)

Favorite line of commentary: Throwing bows one

Favorite piece of booking: Interested to see what happens with Abel, Grind, and Ano.

Anything you didn't like or could be improved: No Lansdale promo? Me sad.

Any other positives: Artemis Eclipse, Sasha Panzer, and KJ had great promos.

Rating: B+
    Efed stuff...yeah...

Coming to ???

Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

Best Match: Main Event.

Best line of commentary: "You're such a fanboy"

Best Promo: Romulus, I usually always like what that man says.

Best Debut:/Return: God $

Best Piece of Booking: God $ Reunion...

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: no.
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: No.
    Any Other Positives: Ignition as usually very interesting,
    Any Other Constructive Criticism: No.
    Overall Show Grade: Def an A with the returns that happened among other things.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Thanks for the compliments so far on the Sasha promo btw brothas, I put some thought and effort into it and thought it would turned out good.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

*Back in DJ and Rosita's locker room, we catch DJ coming back from the photo shoot*

DJ: Ahhh, it feels great to be back!

Rosita coming out of the bed room: Baby! Hi! How was it?! And why didn't you tell me what the photo shoot was for or was you lying!?

DJ: Damn can a nigga get comfortable first, god damn. *DJ goes and lies on the couch*

Rosita: You want a glass of water too?!

DJ: Yes that will be nice, can you get me one?

Rosita:

DJ: I was just joking, calm down, and to answer your question, it was for the rising stars of EWNCW

Rosita: Oh awesome!! Who else was there?!

DJ: Yea, it was Luke Jameson, Kyojin, Angelo and that bitch Dixion

Rosita: Lo que el infierno?!? What the hell, I didn't know he was a rising star?!

DJ: I know, that nigga shocked the hell out of me when I saw him. I almost knocked his ass out but, I had to remind myself to be professional though. I couldn't get on management by side by starting a fight at a photo shoot.

Rosita: Good job babe on being the bigger person and being smart, I like that Did you have fun?

DJ: I try, I try and yes I did. Luke, Kyojin, and I were all telling jokes. Luke about Strem, Kyojin about Hooligan, and me about Dixion of course. It was a great time haha, the only people who didn't have a good time was Angelo and AJ. Angelo was eating all the food and AJ just left as soon we were finished looking annoyed, that shit was funny.

Rosita: Haha, glad you had fun babe, when is the magazine suppose to come out?

DJ: They say either June or May, around summer time.

Rosita: Oh awesome, I will def buy it, now want do you want to eat?

DJ: Tamales!! A nigga is hungry

Rosita: Aha alright, coming up

*Cameras fade to black as Rosita goes into another room*

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

Quote Originally Posted by zapphoman View Post
    Jameson: Also don't call my mom a bitch. She's a wonderful person!

OOC: Inferno Review

Favorite Match: Main event

Favorite Promo: Jestering Madness/Hot Wasabi (Did run a bit long though)

Favorite line of commentary: Throwing bows one

Favorite piece of booking: Interested to see what happens with Abel, Grind, and Ano.

Anything you didn't like or could be improved: No Lansdale promo? Me sad.

Any other positives: Artemis Eclipse, Sasha Panzer, and KJ had great promos.

Rating: B+
    Strem: your mom isn't a bitch, she is a filthy mange mutt and you are one in the same, you know, for a man who comes from wealth sure is showing characteristics of a fucking theif

"Ship Is It"

"Bow down to your god, and ALL HAIL THE KING"

EWNCW- "The Unholy King" King Strem:
    -EWNCW International champion since March 6th, 2012- May 27, 2013

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I read an email saying that I had to go into college today to work on some practical work. I usually have a day off on Tuesday, so normally, posting on a Monday isn't an issue. However I checked my emails last night and my tutor had sent me a message saying that I had to come in this morning to work, meaning that I had to go to bed early.
    And before you say that I should have posted the show earlier, I couldn't because I was still waiting on promos.

The past few weeks, Rage has been posted on weekday, so the only real way I realistically can post shows is post some one night and finish it the next.

How can we avoid this in future? Well by getting promos in on time so that the show can be posted at an earlier time.
    as far as the first bolded bit, if that is the case, then why are you the one posting Rage? Correct me if I am wrong, but by the time you start posting the show you should have all of it, yeah? So, in theory any EWNCW creative member with the time could post the show? Again, this is just what I see from my limited viewpoint, maybe there is some obvious reason I can't see as to why that wouldn't work.

As far as the second? That raises 2 questions. 1. why post a show you don't have ready to post, and 2. who the hell needs more than a week to get a promo in? This is an ongoing thing, so are there always promos missing? Are they from the same guys? Is there a way to skip those missing bits, post the show, and tell the people that didn't get their shit on time "Tough titties?"

Again, I want to be very clear that I am not trying to pick at y'all in the slightest, rather I am attempting to offer the only real useful form of feedback I have for Rage. The best way I think y'all can improve. Your show quality is a constant, and has been for some time, you guys constantly produce great shows, but at the end of the day I think that delay is killing Rage more than anything else.

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    as far as the first bolded bit, if that is the case, then why are you the one posting Rage? Correct me if I am wrong, but by the time you start posting the show you should have all of it, yeah? So, in theory any EWNCW creative member with the time could post the show? Again, this is just what I see from my limited viewpoint, maybe there is some obvious reason I can't see as to why that wouldn't work.

As far as the second? That raises 2 questions. 1. why post a show you don't have ready to post, and 2. who the hell needs more than a week to get a promo in? This is an ongoing thing, so are there always promos missing? Are they from the same guys? Is there a way to skip those missing bits, post the show, and tell the people that didn't get their shit on time "Tough titties?"

Again, I want to be very clear that I am not trying to pick at y'all in the slightest, rather I am attempting to offer the only real useful form of feedback I have for Rage. The best way I think y'all can improve. Your show quality is a constant, and has been for some time, you guys constantly produce great shows, but at the end of the day I think that delay is killing Rage more than anything else.
    Luckily, just once, instead of having a promo I just put a video of two babies talking and then a brief explanation of what the promo was supposed to be. Eddie done something similar for Jabe. Without mentioning names, I've had someone deliver promos late twice in a row with no warning or good reason and has been shelved for a month because of it.

But that's my method of madness. Tommy has his way of doing things and it must be working, because EWNCW is still here.

But if they promote a certain businessman from TWE, they'd never get a late promo from him.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy