Page 3738 of 4075 FirstFirst ... 2738 3238 3638 3688 372837363737373837393740 3748 3788 3838 ... LastLast
Results 37,371 to 37,380 of 40747
  1. #37371
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Kyojin: I'd tell you to keep that title warm for me but it's very simple, instead I'm gonna lay down a challenge...boo boo. You beat The Blue Flash at Threat of the Net, I'll beat Malcolm Cage, Reiko & Darren Bull meaning only one thing. It's time for you and I to go one-on-one once more. You see Van, with titles on the line- it's one a piece. You beat me in a match for that title right there...and I beat you in a match for the ICW World Championship. We need a rubber match. We need to finish this.

    And that's what I'm proposing we do. I'm gonna work my ass off to get a match with you because come Destiny's Calling, I'm going to be the Rage Ignition Champion and I don't care who the Inferno Ignition Champion is, I will be leaving having won a World Championship shot. And right now Van, you're the only person I see as a threat.

    And that goes to Matt Elder as well. I don't know what your deal is, I don't know why you attacked myself, Reiko & Cage on Rage but I've beaten you once before at Bred For Combat. Hot Wasabi beat The Force of Greatness, remember that? I'll make sure you don't remember anything else if I come across you on Rage. The last thing you'll remember is my boot hitting you in the side of the head
    .
    IC: Im going to keep this 1 quite simple pricess......When I want your opinion Ill give it too you!

    But I will tell this, Your ego isnt my problem, My actions on Rage wasnt about you, your a small piece of the bigger puzzle....stay out of my face
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Bastard........
    Did you just troll me? That's so not cool man!

  2. #37372
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,673
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    That's some great news brother. Many guys form that division deserve a big push. I'm just glad to see one of them getting one. That's a great piece of booking i have to say
    Too true. I think I made that announcement before, but I was throwing it out there again for the benefit of those who might have forgotten, or any newer guys who might not be aware of it! I think I'll add it into the front page of the thread and the show threads when I get round to updating them.

    But yes, you're 100% right in saying that some of the best guys in the fed are definitely in the Ignition division right now. There are so many that will 100% definitely be top guys in the future.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  3. #37373
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Too true. I think I made that announcement before, but I was throwing it out there again for the benefit of those who might have forgotten, or any newer guys who might not be aware of it! I think I'll add it into the front page of the thread and the show threads when I get round to updating them.

    But yes, you're 100% right in saying that some of the best guys in the fed are definitely in the Ignition division right now. There are so many that will 100% definitely be top guys in the future.
    Wasn't aware of this but it should be awesome




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  4. #37374
    Black Ninja! No_1eddiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    9,119
    Quote Originally Posted by MattElder View Post
    IC: Im going to keep this 1 quite simple pricess......When I want your opinion Ill give it too you!

    But I will tell this, Your ego isnt my problem, My actions on Rage wasnt about you, your a small piece of the bigger puzzle....stay out of my face
    Kyojin: Oh no, I bet I can guess what your reasons are Matt. You're attempting to try and make a big splash on your return- because you didn't quite make it on your first run as a singles competitor. What you did though, is just make three guys very, VERY angry. And while Reiko may not be my favourite person, I know he possesses what it takes to kick your ass. And let's not forget Malcolm Cage, who has proven his worth time and time again, and can easily do so. And should you really want to do so Matt, I'll be happy to face you. Let me just tell you exactly who I am.

    I'm The Noble Warrior. I'm the guy who already holds a victory over you. I'm the guy who won the Superstar of the Year. And I'm the guy that should it come down to it, will be happy to make certain this little comeback is about as short as The Force of Greatness' comeback.


    Kyojin

    Final ICW World Champion

    eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

    ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

    Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

    Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

    Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

    Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

    Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

  5. #37375
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,585
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Kyojin: I'd tell you to keep that title warm for me but it's very simple, instead I'm gonna lay down a challenge...boo boo. You beat The Blue Flash at Threat of the Net, I'll beat Malcolm Cage, Reiko & Darren Bull meaning only one thing. It's time for you and I to go one-on-one once more. You see Van, with titles on the line- it's one a piece. You beat me in a match for that title right there...and I beat you in a match for the ICW World Championship. We need a rubber match. We need to finish this.

    And that's what I'm proposing we do. I'm gonna work my ass off to get a match with you because come Destiny's Calling, I'm going to be the Rage Ignition Champion and I don't care who the Inferno Ignition Champion is, I will be leaving having won a World Championship shot. And right now Van, you're the only person I see as a threat.

    And that goes to Matt Elder as well. I don't know what your deal is, I don't know why you attacked myself, Reiko & Cage on Rage but I've beaten you once before at Bred For Combat. Hot Wasabi beat The Force of Greatness, remember that? I'll make sure you don't remember anything else if I come across you on Rage. The last thing you'll remember is my boot hitting you in the side of the head.
    Van: You ain't going to do shit real boo-boo. I remember you also yapping on about how you were actually going to win this title and that never happened now did it? Enjoy the line you're in cause it's going to be a long, long time before you get a shot.

    I'll give credit where credit is due and say that I see you as probably the biggest threat in this division but although we do have a lot more history then most people will ever have...You want to end the war you beat the lower tier wrestlers first.

  6. #37376
    Ok so Im going to knock out a review, Please dont take anything I say personal, I dont like doing these because what I look for in a show isnt usually what other people like in a show but here goes

    Favourite Moment: Matt Elders return......Now I know I probably should say my own characters return is my best moment but it aint about the character its about the storyline and for me it was a shock moment in the show....For me the best part of wrestling is the unknown and I didnt see that coming and i knew i was returning.

    Best Match: I really liked the TBOZ vs Divine, Who could predict the winner?

    Best Promo: I really liked the promo between Cage/ Bull / Kyojin and Reiko, I like these multi character promos and the work that went into this one really stood out for me. Good work guys

    Best line of commentry:
    William is looking mighty confident today. Might not seem like much to some people but these little nuggets of info are what helps tell a story which is the main point of commentry

    Any promo's/matches could have been improved: Now please remember that we all like differant things from a promo, but Ive said it before and ill say it again promos dont need to be 5000 words strong, I feel creativity is worth 100 times more than words. Its something I see alot nowadays in efedding, Anybody can write a long promo repeating the same hooks that have been used for son long, You see the talent in the promo's but before guys start writing have a think about what you can do or say that is going to make your stuff stand out, Ill be honest I tend to have a glance at alot of stuff instead of reading propely because it just bores me seeing people try replicate wwe stars or its just words which have been used too many times before. Stand out.

    Anything to Improve: The timings of the shows, I know as good as anyone how hard it is to get a show out on time, and also this is just for fun but it is still annoying waiting for shows to come out.

    Overall Show grade: B- Overall was a good, just needs more hooks to grab the readers
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Bastard........
    Did you just troll me? That's so not cool man!

  7. #37377
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Kyojin: Oh no, I bet I can guess what your reasons are Matt. You're attempting to try and make a big splash on your return- because you didn't quite make it on your first run as a singles competitor. What you did though, is just make three guys very, VERY angry. And while Reiko may not be my favourite person, I know he possesses what it takes to kick your ass. And let's not forget Malcolm Cage, who has proven his worth time and time again, and can easily do so. And should you really want to do so Matt, I'll be happy to face you. Let me just tell you exactly who I am.

    I'm The Noble Warrior. I'm the guy who already holds a victory over you. I'm the guy who won the Superstar of the Year. And I'm the guy that should it come down to it, will be happy to make certain this little comeback is about as short as The Force of Greatness' comeback.
    IC: pfft superstar of the year let me tell ya something, The healthiest turd will float to the top of the basin.........But its still a turd and will always be shit!!!

    Since day 1 in EWNCW i've been in Force of Greatness, never alone......The fact that you have a victory over FOG told me it was time to ditch for faulty nutsack Tai....it was embarassing getting beat by deuce bigallow and his gay lover so I dropped him faster chyna going down on Ron Jeremy.

    Regarding my future, I aint interested in big splashes, I aint interested in making impressions, Im happy causing little ripples here and there because in the end, The butterfly effect will prevail
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Bastard........
    Did you just troll me? That's so not cool man!

  8. #37378
    Black Ninja! No_1eddiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    9,119
    Quote Originally Posted by MattElder View Post
    IC: pfft superstar of the year let me tell ya something, The healthiest turd will float to the top of the basin.........But its still a turd and will always be shit!!!

    Since day 1 in EWNCW i've been in Force of Greatness, never alone......The fact that you have a victory over FOG told me it was time to ditch for faulty nutsack Tai....it was embarassing getting beat by deuce bigallow and his gay lover so I dropped him faster chyna going down on Ron Jeremy.

    Regarding my future, I aint interested in big splashes, I aint interested in making impressions, Im happy causing little ripples here and there because in the end, The butterfly effect will prevail
    Kyojin: I'd expect that from you. Clearly you can't appreciate good talent like I can. Sure, I may not like you- but I know you can go in the ring and that's exactly what I expect from you- loads of talk, loads of talent but never quite had the balls to take it to the next level, did you Matt? See, I'm a target because I'm the Superstar of the Year. You've never been a target alone and you don't have the ability. Then you come back and align yourself with Darren Bull. Darren Bull? Seriously? Darren Bull? Low standards Matt.

    Embarrassing? No, it was what you deserved. And why did Force of Greatness really separate Matt? Because you realised that Malcolm & I are the new big dogs in the EWNCW Tag Team Division. We proved that at Bred For Combat, we proved that last week on Inferno when we beat Jesting Madness. You realised that your days of running the tag division were over, and you ran away like the little pup you are.

    Butterfly effect? Something you need to realise Matt is every butterfly dies.


    Kyojin

    Final ICW World Champion

    eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

    ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

    Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

    Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

    Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

    Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

    Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

  9. #37379
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Kyojin: I'd expect that from you. Clearly you can't appreciate good talent like I can. Sure, I may not like you- but I know you can go in the ring and that's exactly what I expect from you- loads of talk, loads of talent but never quite had the balls to take it to the next level, did you Matt? See, I'm a target because I'm the Superstar of the Year. You've never been a target alone and you don't have the ability. Then you come back and align yourself with Darren Bull. Darren Bull? Seriously? Darren Bull? Low standards Matt.

    Embarrassing? No, it was what you deserved. And why did Force of Greatness really separate Matt? Because you realised that Malcolm & I are the new big dogs in the EWNCW Tag Team Division. We proved that at Bred For Combat, we proved that last week on Inferno when we beat Jesting Madness. You realised that your days of running the tag division were over, and you ran away like the little pup you are.

    Butterfly effect? Something you need to realise Matt is every butterfly dies.
    IC: Every butterfly dies and and every year ends you'll go down in the records as superstar of the year, where as what I have planned is going to change this company and its future paths....

    But you are right about 1 thing though I've never reached my full potential but rest assured my potential shall be realised pffft Darren Bull he's nothing to me...I know you was knocked clean out but rewind the footage and notice I left him laying on his ass next to you.

    With regards to my balls I promise you this, when our paths do cross and I F-5 the shit out of you the 1st thing you'll see when come round is my wrinkly nutsack dropping down on your forehead
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Bastard........
    Did you just troll me? That's so not cool man!

  10. #37380
    Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    3,795
    Blog Entries
    52
    Hawk: Lansdale I could be going after the Ignition title right now but you are different. You showed me things that caused me to improve, you pushed me to be better just to satisfy your selfish needs, but now you are sick. You have turned your back on all of your old values and are trying to clean yourself up. But you need to know right now that what you did to Billy is unforgivable and even if you found a way into the hearts of the people, I will always be here to undo the good you do.

    You taught me the ways to win and I am grateful, now I will return the favor and put you down like the dying animal that you are so that you can no longer ruin your legacy. But it will not be a quick and painless death that you receive, I am going to make sure that it is slow and agonizing so you see what you made me and what kind of monster I truly am. I may have learned from you, but that does not mean I couldn't improve the tools you gave me.
    #BennysTeddy

    Efedding

     

    Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

    Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.