Page 3737 of 4075 FirstFirst ... 2737 3237 3637 3687 372737353736373737383739 3747 3787 3837 ... LastLast
Results 37,361 to 37,370 of 40747
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Van: I'm so glad the Blue Flash is my opponent. I'm going to crush him and retain this shiny title. I'm going to crush his fans hopes and dreams.
    Jameson: Nah ah...Blue Flash is going to beat you you...you...evil doer. I know he will. I believe in The Blue Flash and I believe he will get that title back for us...THE PEOPLE!!
    Efed stuff...yeah...

Coming to ???

Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

Rage Review

For Rage...

Favorite Moment: TBOZ=Major Markout moment!!
    Favorite Match: Main Event
    Favorite Promo: William Carlin
    Favorite Piece of Booking: TBOZ vs Divine
    Favorite line of commentary: To be honest, nothing really stood out for me.
    Matches or Promos that could be improved: There were a few missing videos during the eight man tags promo entrances and match and I noticed a few misspellings and missing words. I apologize that I can't remember where they were. I know I'm guilty of doing that as well so I can't pass judgement.
    Other positives: There were alot of great promos. Mentions need to go out to TBOZ, Divine, Van, Alpha Males. Great work guys. Also liked seeing MattElder back in the mix. Welcome back TBOZ and Matt.
    Any other negative: Nothing else negative. Let's all just try to get that grammer perfected...ok
    Grade: Great show with great returns and awesome promos! A
    Efed stuff...yeah...

Coming to ???

Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingstrem View Post
    King Strem: Tread lightly...very lightly, you are a big talk with your words, but when we get in the ring, I am bigger, faster, stronger, and just all around better than you. I am the true king here and you are just peasant scum.
    Jameson: Right a peasant...A peasant who owns his own jet and business and gives millions to other businesses as well as charities...yeah that sounds like a peasant to me. Lets just see how the coming weeks go and we'll see who the real peasant is...

(Jameson walks away...stomping along the way. He then turns around laughing)

Jameson: See what I'm doing? I'm treading hardly! HAHAHAHAHA!!
    Efed stuff...yeah...

Coming to ???

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zapphoman View Post
    Jameson: Nah ah...Blue Flash is going to beat you you...you...evil doer. I know he will. I believe in The Blue Flash and I believe he will get that title back for us...THE PEOPLE!!
    Van: The Flash of Blue will be lucky if this evil doer doesn't break his god damn legs, yet alone win.
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    Only 2 time dual World Champion
    Won more awards than your best character has had #1 contender matches
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

Most successful wrestler of all time
    1 of the most successful managers of all time
    Member of the greatest faction of all time (The Clique)
    1/2 of the great tag team of all time (The Infection w/Carlos Alberto Ramon)
    The destroyer of EFeds (w/Dennis)

Right, I'm bored so:

IC: Who wants to wax lyrical with the King of Lingo, the Sheriff of Nottingham, The Wizard of Boz, The T-Bone Steak and The Ignition for Recognition.

Anyone? Hello?
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!

Did you miss me?

Haven't read the show but i will give you guys a proper feedback later tonight. And I'm happy to say that i ain't working double shifts anymore, so more of me in the forums

You mad Jelly?

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Also, for the anyone in the hunt for an Ignition title on EITHER brand, here's a reminder and an incentive:

Keep in mind that at Destiny's Calling (our Wrestlemania) that the Ignition champion of each brand will face each other, with the winner of that match earning a future shot at a world title.
    So make sure that YOU are the one holding the Ignition title of your brand come that time if you want that shot!
    That's some great news brother. Many guys form that division deserve a big push. I'm just glad to see one of them getting one. That's a great piece of booking i have to say
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    Best Match:

JM vs Hot Wasabi!

Best Promo: Andy Cannon and Arthur Lansdale were emotional ones.

Best Piece of Booking: Both King and Like interefering with each other's matches, building for a hot rivalry.

Best Debut: Artemis Eclipse!

Best line of commentary: Kingmaker: NO! He did not lose, he wasn't beat, he kept his title, he just...tied...yeah a tie.

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like:
    N/A

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Seems to me that Angelo's promo wasn't as good as his usual ones, but if I'm not wrong Magglis is having a hectic real life schedule, so no problem.

Any Other Positives: Matches were entertaining, promos were good, show flowed well

Anything else that fell below your expectation:
    See above

How would you improve the negative comments (if any): No problemo

Overall Show Grade:
    ​B+
    To say at least brother and i agree with you on my promo.

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by zapphoman View Post
    Jameson: Right a peasant...A peasant who owns his own jet and business and gives millions to other businesses as well as charities...yeah that sounds like a peasant to me. Lets just see how the coming weeks go and we'll see who the real peasant is...

(Jameson walks away...stomping along the way. He then turns around laughing)

Jameson: See what I'm doing? I'm treading hardly! HAHAHAHAHA!!
    Strem: A man with money who makes an ass out of himself with his jokes. Your little charities and businesses are fine and all but are they gonna fight your battles for you? No, that is all on you. So remember that when you write your next fat check out and laugh at your own jokes.

"Ship Is It"

"Bow down to your god, and ALL HAIL THE KING"

EWNCW- "The Unholy King" King Strem:
    -EWNCW International champion since March 6th, 2012- May 27, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Van: I'm so glad the Blue Flash is my opponent. I'm going to crush him and retain this shiny title. I'm going to crush his fans hopes and dreams.
    Kyojin: I'd tell you to keep that title warm for me but it's very simple, instead I'm gonna lay down a challenge...boo boo. You beat The Blue Flash at Threat of the Net, I'll beat Malcolm Cage, Reiko & Darren Bull meaning only one thing. It's time for you and I to go one-on-one once more. You see Van, with titles on the line- it's one a piece. You beat me in a match for that title right there...and I beat you in a match for the ICW World Championship. We need a rubber match. We need to finish this.

And that's what I'm proposing we do. I'm gonna work my ass off to get a match with you because come Destiny's Calling, I'm going to be the Rage Ignition Champion and I don't care who the Inferno Ignition Champion is, I will be leaving having won a World Championship shot. And right now Van, you're the only person I see as a threat.

And that goes to Matt Elder as well. I don't know what your deal is, I don't know why you attacked myself, Reiko & Cage on Rage but I've beaten you once before at Bred For Combat. Hot Wasabi beat The Force of Greatness, remember that? I'll make sure you don't remember anything else if I come across you on Rage. The last thing you'll remember is my boot hitting you in the side of the head.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingstrem View Post
    Strem: A man with money who makes an ass out of himself with his jokes. Your little charities and businesses are fine and all but are they gonna fight your battles for you? No, that is all on you. So remember that when you write your next fat check out and laugh at your own jokes.
    Jameson: Well I wasn't planning on taking my businesses and charities and throwing them at you. That would make for a boring match, I'm not that strong (hell I'm not Superman!), and people actually get benefits from those places and events like money and clothes and not starving to death. Nah I was planning beating you the old fashion way. You know a couple of clotheslines, a powerslam here, a spinebuster there, a suplex, and ending it all with a boot caving in your face. Also yeah it is all on me...and that's what you should be afraid of because I can back up my skills and big talk. My training allows me to do that. The only hope you have of keeping your title, if I get the opportunity to face you for it (unless you're scared...which I can't blame you), is if the ref gets knocked out or turns his head for ten seconds.
    Efed stuff...yeah...

Coming to ???