Page 3731 of 4075 FirstFirst ... 2731323136313681372137293730373137323733374137813831 ... LastLast
Results 37,301 to 37,310 of 40747
    Quote Originally Posted by MattElder View Post
    IC: That all depends If I allow you to keep it, After all its 1 of the titles I created and maybe I want it back....Only maybe I wanna destroy the house I helped build, who knows....But rest assured when Ive decided you'll know about it
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    Michael: Oh that's cute. But seeing as how you're on Inferno ill be coming after you and wear that Ignition Championship with pride into Desinty's Calling
    Cannon: Like I said, I'll take on anybody. I haven't been champ since November for no reason.
    Andy Cannon - EWNCW
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion: 11/12/12 - 5/27/13

"The Southern Warrior" Chris Gatling - IWA

Blog Entries
    Favorite Moment: Carlin pulls a Mick Foley and interviews himself! I have to thank Tommy for that one LOL

Best Match: Main Event

Best Promo: Some good ones here, I would not choose one above the other

Best Piece of Booking: Ignition tag team match

Best Debut/return (when applicable): Double magic with the returns of Matt and TBOZ!! The Force of Zeus!!!! Double mark!!!

Best line of commentary:
    Thompson: That dirty little weasel of Seraphim playing possum!

Christopher: Hold on! How can weasel be a possum and a weasel at the same time? Level in your logic: Negative Zero.

Thompson: Are you ain't drunk. Pentalion go home, you're drunk.

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Nein!

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: None.

Any Other Positives: Very interesting promos, the tag division, the ignition fellas, Divine and TBOZ, Wells, Ronnie, Shaz...

Anything else that fell below your expectation: I'm cool with the show

How would you improve the negative comments (if any): N/A

Overall Show Grade: B+

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Quote Originally Posted by clrj3514 View Post
    Andy Cannon: Don't worry guys, I'll still be champion then. But hey, you're more than welcome to try to beat me. I welcome all challengers!
    Dixon: HA! Oh Cannon! Stop looking for challengers homie, you got one, and it is me! You don't need to go searching cause I'm right here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon ~ EWNCW International Champion
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hawk: Lansdale, I have a lot I need to do here, but I will personally make time to finish you. I can see that you actually want to change and are disgusted by yourself, but unlike you, I seek no retribution. If I face you I will win because I am not at war with myself and don't care what anyone thinks about me. I need to put you out before you continue to make a mockery out of yourself.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    Current EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to Present)
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    Current IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to Present)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to Present)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

I'll read the rest of Rage and post a review later tonight.
    Efed stuff...yeah...

JBW

Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

EWNCW

Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

Quote Originally Posted by Rehmix View Post
    Dixon: HA! Oh Cannon! Stop looking for challengers homie, you got one, and it is me! You don't need to go searching cause I'm right here.
    Cannon: You had your chance & you'll get another. Maybe you should stop running your mouth & learn how to win..... homie.
    Andy Cannon - EWNCW
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion: 11/12/12 - 5/27/13

"The Southern Warrior" Chris Gatling - IWA

*Sasha stands with Ano Doom towering behind her, Muscles riplling above her as she stands maybe a SLIGHT bit over his chest.*

Sasha: I'd like all around to wise up, give me their eyes and ears, and take notice. Behind me right now is a carnivorous juggernaut, He is an unstoppable predator and merely a bloodthirsty killing machine. I repeat, I want your full attention at this moment immediately. The undefeated dominator standing before each of you broke not, but both of a man's arms, just for trying to reason with him, and he has just defeated the man for the 2nd time in a row that everyone thought "Could be his biggest challenge to date." Please. None are equal to my Ano Doom. So who out there think they have the nerve to step inside a ring with him? Welche? Welche?

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post

*We move to the backstage area where Darren Bull is seen walking towards his car. He is still holding his head from the chair shot from Matt Elder.*

Cameraman: Darren, earlier today we saw the return of Matt Elder. For a moment, it looked like you two were on the same page, but in a turn of events, Elder also delivered a brutal shot to you as well. What do you have to say?

Darren: All I got to say about that is that Matt Elder has just made the biggest regret of his life. You have step into my holy ground and have challenged me you little punk. I hope your ready for war cause that is what you have caused.

*Darren then gets in his car and leaves.*
    IC: Sorry dude, but who are you???!!!

you must be one of the bitches I walked over last night on rage, Dont be fooled son, this isnt about you or any of the other whinnets I walked over last night...You was just in the old cliche.....Wrong place wrong time....for you, right time for me cos I really needed some specimens to take out years of pent up frustration on.

Now where do you go from here? You have 2 options.

Firstly You could make a big deal out of all this, act like your going to do something about it and end up getting your face kicked in or secondly and I personally think this is your safer option

Realise your biting off more than chew, accept that you got it a kicking but it could have been anybody else and walk away, cos believe me son what I'm bringing to the table aint worth you risking your career over.

Instead of all the buzz about the return of Tboz and me, Y'all need to ask where is Tai and why am I alone?

Now stay the hell out of my face while I handle my business
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Bastard........
    Did you just troll me? That's so not cool man!

Quote Originally Posted by clrj3514 View Post
    Cannon: Like I said, I'll take on anybody. I haven't been champ since November for no reason.
    IC: Dont worry princess If I decide to persue you then you'll know about it, until then sleep tight.............

Oh and by the way, you've been champ since November because ive allowed it
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Bastard........
    Did you just troll me? That's so not cool man!

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MattElder View Post
    IC: Dont worry princess If I decide to persue you then you'll know about it, until then sleep tight.............

Oh and by the way, you've been champ since November because ive allowed it
    Michael: Now Mr. Elder. If I'm not mistaken you're a legend in EWNCW. Why in the world would you lower yourself to the Ignition Division? I understand the competition but for a championship made for the young blood the new comers. Doesn't add up really