Page 3730 of 4075 FirstFirst ... 2730 3230 3630 3680 372037283729373037313732 3740 3780 3830 ... LastLast
Results 37,291 to 37,300 of 40747
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Didn't bear quit?
    Yes.

Rage and Inferno are up guys, feedback is much appreciated:

Favorite Moment:
    Best Match:
    Best Promo:
    Best Piece of Booking:
    Best Debut/return (when applicable):
    Best line of commentary:
    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like:
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved:
    Any Other Positives:
    Anything else that fell below your expectation:
    How would you improve the negative comments (if any):
    Overall Show Grade:
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Matt Elder and TBOZ back in the game!! How about a tag team:

'The Force of Money'!!
    'God of Greatness'!!

EPICNESS!!!!!!!!!

I'll finish Rage soon now, I'm a bit fragile after my gig last night
    Its a good thought dude but unfortunatly not fair on all the other tag teams as domination would be immanent
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Bastard........
    Did you just troll me? That's so not cool man!

Awesome show TT, two excellent products shown last night. I'll do both reviews a little later so I can pick out stuff more precisely, but for now a quick IC before I head off for my day:

IC: That was not an easy match, it took all of my skill to defeat Devine tonight and now he isn't the torch bearer but the paul bearer to his own career funeral.

Now, to move on my "campaign" for your votes at EWNCW's Threat of the Net! Now you lucky members of the EWNCW Universe, your favourite drunkard of the 21st century is asking for your help. You see, choosing me to face Mark Dimensions for the Evolution Title at Threat of the Net isn't only doing myself a service but you.

Yes, you! Haven't you always wanted to see Mark rendered helpless by a superior technician? Dismantled by a more impressive lyricist? Or at least someone who can install a nice, cool robot voice on him, right?

Anyway, TBOZ needs you! I want to be a grand slam champion, and I can only do it with your help.

I thank you for your time.
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!

Quote Originally Posted by MattElder View Post
    Its a good thought dude but unfortunatly not fair on all the other tag teams as domination would be immanent
    From two of the greatest tag team wrestlers of all time! And I'm good thanks man and I've had to stop doing that to concentrate on uni work, but hopefully that and other work experience has put me in good stead for when I graduate in June.
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!

Blog Entries
    Mr. Blood: We won't beg, we won't plead, we won't even ask. It's obvious to anyone with a set of fucking eyes after watching Rage that Black Blooded, that we, are the only men capable of knocking off those little drama fairies. The minute that little hoodrat thunda felt my boots crushing his face, he knew with absolute certainty that he did not have what it took, and as far as those little fucking border jumpers?

Mr. Black: Fuck em.

Mr. Blood: We all know the only reason they are even still fucking around is because Cleverly needs someone to clean the fucking bathrooms after the show. We are the Dominant Predators of this industry, and if you want to see Pride and Sorrow get the ass beating, the humbling they so fucking deserve, then your choice is clear.

Mr. Black: Nothing Personal

Mr. Blood: Just Business.

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Also, for the anyone in the hunt for an Ignition title on EITHER brand, here's a reminder and an incentive:

Keep in mind that at Destiny's Calling (our Wrestlemania) that the Ignition champion of each brand will face each other, with the winner of that match earning a future shot at a world title.
    So make sure that YOU are the one holding the Ignition title of your brand come that time if you want that shot!
    Andy Cannon: Don't worry guys, I'll still be champion then. But hey, you're more than welcome to try to beat me. I welcome all challengers!
    Andy Cannon - EWNCW
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion: 11/12/12 - 5/27/13

"The Southern Warrior" Chris Gatling - IWA

Quote Originally Posted by clrj3514 View Post
    Andy Cannon: Don't worry guys, I'll still be champion then. But hey, you're more than welcome to try to beat me. I welcome all challengers!
    IC: That all depends If I allow you to keep it, After all its 1 of the titles I created and maybe I want it back....Only maybe I wanna destroy the house I helped build, who knows....But rest assured when Ive decided you'll know about it

Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardOfZeus View Post
    From two of the greatest tag team wrestlers of all time! And I'm good thanks man and I've had to stop doing that to concentrate on uni work, but hopefully that and other work experience has put me in good stead for when I graduate in June.
    Not long now then.....All the best luck to you on graduation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Bastard........
    Did you just troll me? That's so not cool man!

Blog Entries
    Romulus: Shaz. Infidel extraordinaire. Never before have I bared witness to such an offensive composite of wickedness since K-Jammin, the heretic I castigated months ago to become the World Heavyweight Champion in the first place. No significant leeway has been created. They still rebel. And you must fail.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by clrj3514 View Post
    Michael: Oh that's cute. But seeing as how you're on Inferno ill be coming after you and wear that Ignition Championship with pride into Desinty's Calling
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time

I hope all of you enjoyed Rage fellas. Hope to see some feedback soon.

*We move to the backstage area where Darren Bull is seen walking towards his car. He is still holding his head from the chair shot from Matt Elder.*

Cameraman: Darren, earlier today we saw the return of Matt Elder. For a moment, it looked like you two were on the same page, but in a turn of events, Elder also delivered a brutal shot to you as well. What do you have to say?

Darren: All I got to say about that is that Matt Elder has just made the biggest regret of his life. You have step into my holy ground and have challenged me you little punk. I hope your ready for war cause that is what you have caused.

*Darren then gets in his car and leaves.*

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock