Page 3714 of 4075 FirstFirst ... 2714 3214 3614 3664 370437123713371437153716 3724 3764 3814 ... LastLast
Results 37,131 to 37,140 of 40747
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post

Sasha: Its not like that with us.....arghhhhhh. ANO- Destroy
    Jameson: Then I guess I'll be the guy to ask...what is Ano getting out of this? Do you care about his career and actually want to see him succeed or is this for your benefit?
    Efed stuff...yeah...

Coming to ???

Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

OOC: I know you control Sasha here, just didn't have anyone to IC with in the other efeds right now, lol
    Why is Sasha here? Is she just a manager?

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Quote Originally Posted by zapphoman View Post
    Jameson: Then I guess I'll be the guy to ask...what is Ano getting out of this? Do you care about his career and actually want to see him succeed or is this for your benefit?
    Sasha: He gets candy, he gets to destroy peoples lives. He doesn't have to worry about anything but doing that while I'm out there with him

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Why is Sasha here? Is she just a manager?
    Yep, but i think SB gave her some more wrestling moves too incase she is ever in a match. He controls her here- I control her elsewhere

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Sasha: He gets candy, he gets to destroy peoples lives. He doesn't have to worry about anything but doing that while I'm out there with him
    Jameson: Oh so a mindless pet who fights the people you want him to Miss Panzer? I did notice you try to sic him on me earlier.
    Efed stuff...yeah...

Coming to ???

Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

Blog Entries
    Carlin: Then he'll decide he doesn't need you anymore and Cold Blooded Murder you into oblivion. That if he's up after facing my tag team partner.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Quote Originally Posted by zapphoman View Post
    Jameson: Oh so a mindless pet who fights the people you want him to Miss Panzer? I did notice you try to sic him on me earlier.
    Sasha: He is not mindless! And he is not a pet! He fights who he wants to fight, but sometimes I will find someone who deserves to be destroyed, like you!

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Sasha: He is not mindless! And he is not a pet! He fights who he wants to fight, but sometimes I will find someone who deserves to be destroyed, like you!
    Jameson: Well if you want to send him after me, that's fine. I never back down from a fight. Maybe I can knock some sense in him and he can see what's really going on with his buddy buddy.
    Efed stuff...yeah...

Coming to ???

Yep, but i think SB gave her some more wrestling moves too incase she is ever in a match. He controls her here- I control her elsewhere
    There's no women's division here so I doubt she'll be having a match.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    There's no women's division here so I doubt she'll be having a match.
    Oh yeah.....

ANO DOOM VS. SASHA- FIRST BLOOD MATCH!!!!!

Book it Rilla!

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock