Page 3713 of 4075 FirstFirst ... 2713321336133663370337113712371337143715372337633813 ... LastLast
Results 37,121 to 37,130 of 40747
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    Carlin: Interesting way to hype up Inferno. You looked good at IVWT, but beware if you're facing my masked friend, the true Inferno Beast Grind Bastard.
    Jameson: Oh you mean that big monster whose destroyed many in his wrath and also mutilates people with a baseball bat wrapped with barb wire...You're right. I should beware. Damn now I'm going to have a time going to sleep tonight.
    Efed stuff...yeah...

JBW

Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

EWNCW

Luke "Current EWNCW International Champion" Jameson...hmm...That one works!

Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    Carlin: Interesting way to hype up Inferno. You looked good at IVWT, but beware if you're facing my masked friend, the true Inferno Beast Grind Bastard.
    Sasha Panzer: There is only one true masked beast here in EWNCW- my ANO DOOM!

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Ano Doom: She's right, the deadliest, most dangerous animal around is now standing here before you.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zapphoman View Post
    Jameson: Oh you mean that big monster whose destroyed many in his wrath and also mutilates people with a baseball bat wrapped with barb wire...You're right. I should beware. Damn now I'm going to have a time going to sleep tonight.
    Carlin: He's a beast... but he respects a man's sleep.

Carlin: Well, Mrs. Panzer, I've spoken with my partner... well, I spoke and he wrote in his Twittah Machine... And while he's aware the threat Ano Doom poses, he's not afraid, and he'll prove his worth whenever they cross paths.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Ano Doom: She's right, the deadliest, most dangerous animal around is now standing here before you.
    Carlin: Refer to my words above.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Jameson: "Ano Doom and Sasha sitting in a tree..." So are you two going to get married or will that be ruined when Ano finds out you've been sleeping with another guy? I just love professional wrestling drama. I can't wait to see him destroy the set and reemerge as the monster he really is and see you crying in the weding dress that will never be fully used...wow I let that get away from me.
    Efed stuff...yeah...

JBW

Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

EWNCW

Luke "Current EWNCW International Champion" Jameson...hmm...That one works!

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Van: Threat all you want boo-boo. Not my fault I hit a nerve with you so very easily.
    DJ: Your loud ass laughing pissed me the fuck off otherwise I wouldn't care.

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

Quote Originally Posted by zapphoman View Post
    Jameson: "Ano Doom and Sasha sitting in a tree..." So are you two going to get married or will that be ruined when Ano finds out you've been sleeping with another guy? I just love professional wrestling drama. I can't wait to see him destroy the set and reemerge as the monster he really is and see you crying in the weding dress that will never be fully used...wow I let that get away from me.

Sasha: Its not like that with us.....arghhhhhh. ANO- Destroy

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    OOC: I know you control Sasha here, just didn't have anyone to IC with in the other efeds right now, lol

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

OOC: I know you control Sasha here, just didn't have anyone to IC with in the other efeds right now, lol
    Oh its all good feel free , go right ahead lol, I feel in a way it helps thing to have her speak sometimes instead anyways.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.