Page 3709 of 4075 FirstFirst ... 2709 3209 3609 3659 369937073708370937103711 3719 3759 3809 ... LastLast
Results 37,081 to 37,090 of 40747
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Darren: At least I had a title match in just my second PPV here in EWNCW. What about you? Huh where is you oh so precious gold Mr. Jameson? Nowhere, exactly. Cause everyone knows that if by some miracle you were to get a title and shot and somehow win. Well, let's just say that we all be unemployed cause no one wants to see you as champ.
    Jameson: Geez try to give a guy some advice. I'm not worried about when I get my title shot. You see, I practice something called patience. I know that my title shot will come eventually. I told you this before Darren. I'm too damn good at what I do for it not to come. So I don't bitch and complain about being looked over when it comes to gold. All I have to do is continue looking good in that ring, which I do (my mom tells me so damn it), and the gold will come to me...or won't because the champions scared but then management would make some kind of fatal four way to decide the number one contender and they would know I just have to be in it and I would win that. All I need is one shot to prove I'm championship worthy. You on the other hand will get many shots but with your attitude, you'll fail every one of them.
    Efed stuff...yeah...

Coming to ???

Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

Quote Originally Posted by zapphoman View Post
    Jameson: Geez try to give a guy some advice. I'm not worried about when I get my title shot. You see, I practice something called patience. I know that my title shot will come eventually. I told you this before Darren. I'm too damn good at what I do for it not to come. So I don't bitch and complain about being looked over when it comes to gold. All I have to do is continue looking good in that ring, which I do (my mom tells me so damn it), and the gold will come to me...or won't because the champions scared but then management would make some kind of fatal four way to decide the number one contender and they would know I just have to be in it and I would win that. All I need is one shot to prove I'm championship worthy. You on the other hand will get many shots but with your attitude, you'll fail every one of them.
    Darren: Congrats on your practice patience. However, for me, I practice confidence. And guess what? I'm oozing of confidence every time I step into the ring. As for your patience, well I might not be patient. Wanna know why? Cause I don't wait for an opportunity I know the whole door down and make it my opportunity. Wether you or all the "fans" like it or not. Also, championship worthy? Really? You can't even hold a candle to The Blue Flash and trust me. That guy sucks hard. No kidding.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Darren: Congrats on your practice patience. However, for me, I practice confidence. And guess what? I'm oozing of confidence every time I step into the ring. As for your patience, well I might not be patient. Wanna know why? Cause I don't wait for an opportunity I know the whole door down and make it my opportunity. Wether you or all the "fans" like it or not. Also, championship worthy? Really? You can't even hold a candle to The Blue Flash and trust me. That guy sucks hard. No kidding.
    Jameson: The Blue Flash does not suck! That man is an inspiration for us all to look up to. He inspires me. Every time I choose between buying a new car or giving that money to charity, I think of what The Blue Flash would do. How dare you dirty his name by even comparing me to him! Also confidence is a great thing to have
    but it can only get you so far and can also be dangerous if you use it too much. Underestimating your opponent is the worst thing you can do.
    Efed stuff...yeah...

Coming to ???

Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

Jameson: The Blue Flash does not suck! That man is an inspiration for us all to look up to. He inspires me. Every time I choose between buying a new car or giving that money to charity, I think of what The Blue Flash would do. How dare you dirty his name by even comparing me to him! Also confidence is a great thing to have
    but it can only get you so far and can also be dangerous if you use it too much. Underestimating your opponent is the worst thing you can do.
    Darren: First off, you just insulted yourself. Secondly, The Blue Flash is a disgrace to this company. Everyone knows it. The guy hides behind a stupid mask. What is he hiding? His true identity? Thirdly, and most importantly, I don't underestimate my opponents. I know they aren't as good as me. And they'll defiantly will never be half as good as me. Just like you. Who is classes behind me.

Darren: First off, you just insulted yourself. Secondly, The Blue Flash is a disgrace to this company. Everyone knows it. The guy hides behind a stupid mask. What is he hiding? His true identity? Thirdly, and most importantly, I don't underestimate my opponents. I know they aren't as good as me. And they'll defiantly will never be half as good as me. Just like you. Who is classes behind me.
    (Jameson is obviously trying to hold back a laugh)

Jameson: ...classes...behind...hahaha...you

(He can't hold back any longer)

Jameson: HAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAJJJA*#8!*4*$*%&&2(92)4;$&HO HO I'M GOING TO PEE! I'M GOING TO PEE!! MY SIDES HURT SOO BAD!! HAHAHAHA!!

(Jamesons face suddenly turns serious)

Jameson: Let me tell you something pucker face. You get in the ring with me, that confidence of yours that your so proud of plummets. Not only will you have to figure out how to pick up my six five, two hundred and ninety five pound frame, but you'll also have to factor into it if I'm even gointg to give you a chance to get your arms around me. Any trick that you have learned that you think will give you the advantage, I have already mastered and expect it. Any manuever you attempt, I can counter. However long you can stay standing in the ring, add an hour for me. I have been trained by the best in this industry an d this industry is where I live and breathe and my number one priority. Jameson industries is a very distant second. But words only carry so much weight. We in this industry enjoy hyping ourselves. Only actions prove without a shadow of a doubt what words ring true. Maybe someday Darren you'll get to see for yourself whether my words are true. For now...you're just entertainment because I'm bored.
    Efed stuff...yeah...

Coming to ???

(Jameson is obviously trying to hold back a laugh)

Jameson: ...classes...behind...hahaha...you

(He can't hold back any longer)

Jameson: HAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAJJJA*#8!*4*$*%&&2(92)4;$&HO HO I'M GOING TO PEE! I'M GOING TO PEE!! MY SIDES HURT SOO BAD!! HAHAHAHA!!

(Jamesons face suddenly turns serious)

Jameson: Let me tell you something pucker face. You get in the ring with me, that confidence of yours that your so proud of plummets. Not only will you have to figure out how to pick up my six five, two hundred and ninety five pound frame, but you'll also have to factor into it if I'm even gointg to give you a chance to get your arms around me. Any trick that you have learned that you think will give you the advantage, I have already mastered and expect it. Any manuever you attempt, I can counter. However long you can stay standing in the ring, add an hour for me. I have been trained by the best in this industry an d this industry is where I live and breathe and my number one priority. Jameson industries is a very distant second. But words only carry so much weight. We in this industry enjoy hyping ourselves. Only actions prove without a shadow of a doubt what words ring true. Maybe someday Darren you'll get to see for yourself whether my words are true. For now...you're just entertainment because I'm bored.
    Darren: You gotta be kidding right? You obviously can't be serious. You've mastered everything and know how to counter it or whatever. Let me introduce to you the finger poke of death. Counter that bitch! But seriously, you say you can out do me in my own game. No you can't. I'm simply too good for your amateur hour antics. I'm not only the best wrestler in this industry, but also the best entertainer, looking, talker, and by far the most charismatic person ever. Now, when you think you've even have almost reach my level then you call me. Until then I advice you to train as hard as you can. That way you'll actually stand somewhat a chance against me. So, please get real.

Darren: You gotta be kidding right? You obviously can't be serious. You've mastered everything and know how to counter it or whatever. Let me introduce to you the finger poke of death. Counter that bitch! But seriously, you say you can out do me in my own game. No you can't. I'm simply too good for your amateur hour antics. I'm not only the best wrestler in this industry, but also the best entertainer, looking, talker, and by far the most charismatic person ever. Now, when you think you've even have almost reach my level then you call me. Until then I advice you to train as hard as you can. That way you'll actually stand somewhat a chance against me. So, please get real.
    Jameson: Oh no the finger poke! What am I going to do now?! Good thing I'm not the champion and didn't plan this so I could form an over rated group of jackasses with my opponent just to compete with the other companys over rated group of jackasses. Fortunally it will just feel like a normal finger poke now. I'm so relieved. What other moves are in your arsenal? The People's Elbow? The Five Knuckle Shuffle? The Boom Boom Drop? You're obviously delusional so there is nothing else I could possibly say to prove my ability and my experience and how much better they are than yours so, unlike you, I'm going to take your advice and continue working my body and skills to perfection and I'll be keeping an eye on you. When I feel that I can stand in your presence without trembling I'll give you a call.
    Efed stuff...yeah...

Coming to ???

Jameson: Oh no the finger poke! What am I going to do now?! Good thing I'm not the champion and didn't plan this so I could form an over rated group of jackasses with my opponent just to compete with the other companys over rated group of jackasses. Fortunally it will just feel like a normal finger poke now. I'm so relieved. What other moves are in your arsenal? The People's Elbow? The Five Knuckle Shuffle? The Boom Boom Drop? You're obviously delusional so there is nothing else I could possibly say to prove my ability and my experience and how much better they are than yours so, unlike you, I'm going to take your advice and continue working my body and skills to perfection and I'll be keeping an eye on you. When I feel that I can stand in your presence without trembling I'll give you a call.
    Darren: Oh look Mr. Stand-Up Comedy. Got any more brilliant jokes. I would knock some sense into you, but it would be pointless. I much rather save my energy for all the bitches in my bed.

nice ICing, gents!

THE FINAL FIST BUMP!

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

Darren: Oh look Mr. Stand-Up Comedy. Got any more brilliant jokes. I would knock some sense into you, but it would be pointless. I much rather save my energy for all the bitches in my bed.
    Jameson: You have female dogs in your bed? And your saving your energy for them? You are bizzare...

OOC: Nice Icing by the way. We should do it again sometime.
    Efed stuff...yeah...

Coming to ???