Page 3665 of 4075 FirstFirst ... 2665316535653615365536633664366536663667367537153765 ... LastLast
Results 36,641 to 36,650 of 40747
    Blog Entries

EWNCw anchorman Dick Thompson

Hello folks, EWNCW anchorman and wannabe commentator Dick Thompson here..... What? Fine, whatever!! I'm over it!!

Ahem... anyway, I'm here to announce that EWNCW management have announced that there will be an Axxess event happening in Dallas ahead of the In Violence We Trust ppv that will be held in the Dallas Cowboys Stadium!!

At the Axxess event you can expect to see various matches featuring EWNCW talent including some EWNCW developmental talent from TWE, Q&A sessions with EWNCW talents, Autograph signings, merchandise stands, photo shoots, meet and greet sessions, interviews and many more things!!

The entire event will be covered by myself and my trusty EWNCW news team!! So, without further ado, NEWS TEAM, ASSEMBLE!!

We'll all see you at Axxess!!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post

Hello folks, EWNCW anchorman and wannabe commentator Dick Thompson here..... What? Fine, whatever!! I'm over it!!

Ahem... anyway, I'm here to announce that EWNCW management have announced that there will be an Axxess event happening in Dallas ahead of the In Violence We Trust ppv that will be held in the Dallas Cowboys Stadium!!

At the Axxess event you can expect to see various matches featuring EWNCW talent including some EWNCW developmental talent from TWE, Q&A sessions with EWNCW talents, Autograph signings, merchandise stands, photo shoots, meet and greet sessions, interviews and many more things!!

The entire event will be covered by myself and my trusty EWNCW news team!! So, without further ado, NEWS TEAM, ASSEMBLE!!

If anyone would like to partake in the Q&A sessions, interviews and such, then please contact TJB about taking part

Blog Entries

Rumor says Darius will face Ano Doom and Grind Bastard in a 2 on 1 handicap match.

Also, there's word that company's owner Tomasso J. Di Thunda will be there!

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

My "About to be jobbed out" senses are tingling ...

Head Creative Member of Ready To Evolve. Private Message me or Tommy Thunder if you're interested in joining RTE.

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)(Promoted to EWNCW)

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)

Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    Rumor says Darius will face Ano Doom and Grind Bastard in a 2 on 1 handicap match.

Also, there's word that company's owner Tomasso J. Di Thunda will be there!
    My "About to be jobbed out" senses were correct!

Head Creative Member of Ready To Evolve. Private Message me or Tommy Thunder if you're interested in joining RTE.

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)(Promoted to EWNCW)

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Darren: And that's the best you got. It is obvious that when EWNCW hired your pathetic ass, they just wanted to make sure no one was threatening them for not hiring a disability ignoramus.
    Wells: Disability? Pathetic? Oh wow, you're stepping up on your insults. Let's look at accolades:

YOU: Lost to MBC. Ok, enough said.
    ME: Beat the current World Heavyweight Champion, Evolution Champion, BWA Grand Champion.

Kid, you have nothing on me.
    Ryan Wells:

- Member of HWA & IWA Roster
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former JBW TV Champion

Xavier Hightower:

- Member of HWA Roster
    - Former RTE Tag Team Champion

Violent Impact:

- Members of IWA Roster

Blog Entries

Should also add that these 'Axxess' segments will be posted in the ppv thread in place of your usual fillers, so look out for them!

Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    Wells: Disability? Pathetic? Oh wow, you're stepping up on your insults. Let's look at accolades:

YOU: Lost to MBC. Ok, enough said.
    ME: Beat the current World Heavyweight Champion, Evolution Champion, BWA Grand Champion.

Kid, you have nothing on me.
    Darren: You're so last season bro. Stop buying into your own hype.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Ok, haven't done this with Krysys in awhile, lets see if I still got it.

Krysys: My time is drawing near, it's go big or go home. I plan on walking into In Violence We Trust as just King Zero, but when I walk out I will be the new EWNCW Champion. A 2 time EWNCW Champion, and the only Straight Edge World Champion in EWNCW history! Tommy, Strem, look out because I have everything to gain and nothing to lose! If I can't win the EWNCW Championship that I have no reason to be here, and nothing is more dangerous than a man with nothing to lose.

Abel
    Krystian Krysys
    Mordecai W/ Judas (Dennis) as The Sons of The Holy Divinty IWA Tag Team Champions
    The Soul Caliber
    Mimic
    Knight Wing

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Darren: You're so last season bro. Stop buying into your own hype.

Romulus:
    It takes the crestfallen time to embrace their antiquated status. Nothing to condemn, really.