Page 3643 of 4075 FirstFirst ... 2643 3143 3543 3593 363336413642364336443645 3653 3693 3743 ... LastLast
Results 36,421 to 36,430 of 40747
    Blog Entries
    I also want to add to this, as it doesn't pertain to the specific last Rage. I'd like to see like once a week, after both shows, an updated card posted by creative. I know once the shows go to only 2, shows should come out on a faster basis, but for example, in this last month with the delay in the shows, other than some of the big ones like Thunder vs Krysys/King Strem, or Jman vs Ronaldo, or TDA vs Divine, unless I specifically read the show, I can't recall what other matches are going on or who is in them. A weekly updated card I think would help that, and help keeping building up to PPVs

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    I also want to add to this, as it doesn't pertain to the specific last Rage. I'd like to see like once a week, after both shows, an updated card posted by creative. I know once the shows go to only 2, shows should come out on a faster basis, but for example, in this last month with the delay in the shows, other than some of the big ones like Thunder vs Krysys/King Strem, or Jman vs Ronaldo, or TDA vs Divine, unless I specifically read the show, I can't recall what other matches are going on or who is in them. A weekly updated card I think would help that, and help keeping building up to PPVs
    You want one right now?

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    You want one right now?
    Sure(10char)

Sure(10char)
    Well, it doesn't matter what you want!

Rage Matches:

World Heavyweight Championship Extreme Rules/Hardcore match
    Ronaldo Romulus (C) vs Jman

Buried Alive Match
    Chris Divine vs The Devil's Advocate

Mark Dimension (C) vs Eddie Juarez

Rage Ignition Championship Ladder Match
    The Blue Flash (C) vs Kyojin vs Reiko vs Darren Bull vs Malcom Cage

Seraphim vs William Carlin

Shaz vs Bodom

This is just for Rage since I have no control over Inferno and Brutality, so I'll let them do that.

Blog Entries
    Also in the Carlin/Seraphim promo, in Carlin's second part, some of the words are bunched together, likethis orthis.
    For a reason unknown to me, this happens when I copy/paste from Word to the PM, and I don't click "Go Advanced" and double check. My bad.

Back from Madrid, tired and down. And I have a match to be written for Sunday...

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    What's wrong with being English, eh? Not enough sheep for you guys?
    Precisely

I'm sure Rilla and SEZ will post the cards for Inferno and Brutality respectively. I don't actually know all the matches Brutality have booked since they're not posted in the cave.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Rehmix View Post
    Haven't seen TJB around. Where is the man?
    I am generally just an inbox away.

Mostly.

You know

EWNCW Title & International Title - 3 Way Dual Championship Tables Match
    Tommy vs Krysys vs Strem
    (Build up: Originally a Fatal Four way Dual Championship match. However, Krysys made it personal when he attacked Tommy several times. Istvan, being the good guy he is, tried to talk some sense into a raging Ano Doom, however was taken out because of it - two broken arms courtesy of 'The Machine Snapper'. Can Tommy Thunder stand up to both Krysys and Strem? Or will the two on again, off again allies go at each other's neck?)

First Blood
    Hawk vs Rose
    (Build up: Rose and Hawk both took liberties with each other during matches, brass knuckles included. With blood being spilled it was only right that the Hawk choose a brutal match for the two to partake in. He chose a First Blood match, and vowed to make Rose pay.)

Stretcher Match
    Dingo vs Ano; Originally Nightmare vs Ano in a Casket Match
    (Build up: After failing in the Inferno Ignition tournament, Dingo was seen watching the big beast Ano Doom participate in a match with Nightmare! The very next week, as Staples was talking about Ambulance matches and the like, Dingo Mac and Ano Doom were spotted going at it in the back! Ano Doom was beat down with a lead pipe and forced into the back of the ambulance. The two would meet again in the weeks following, with Ano chasing off the Australian Mad Man.)

Cage
    Kj vs Angelo
    (Build up: KJ and Angelo have been going at each other's throats for weeks! Angelo revealed his intentions, and they weren't on the Ignition title! It was taking KJ out for good. KJ responded in the weeks following, ultimately demanding a cage match! Was this a smart idea for the KJ Punk? To be locked in a steel cage with someone who confessed to wanting to put him down for good? At IVWT we will find out.)

Monster's Ball
    Grind vs Michael
    (Build up: This match was made on short notice, but is not without proper respect. Grind took out his would be opponent, as well as Michael's, leaving both men without a match for IVWT. Michael, having had a match with Grind in the past, used this to challenge the man to a proper match. But in the spirit of IVWT, it wasn't to be just your standard affair. Michael challenged Grind Bastard to a monster's ball match, a match that seemingly favors The Bastard himself!)

Last Man Standing
    Gillz vs Shuri
    (Build up: Shuriken Blade made his long awaited return to the squared circle of EWNCW Inferno, and said he would go on to win the title once more. Gillz, however, had other plans. He said he would be the one to win the titles here. After some back and forth, it was announced they would compete against each other in a Last Man Standing match! Both men were absent one week, and it was said they were off training for their match - Shuriken Blade most notably going to Japan. When he returned he participated in a match of his own, but it wasn't the traditional match. While it was a single's match, Shuriken counted to ten using big moves, and then, exited the ring to start the count. Back and forth Gillz and Shuriken went - counting to ten)

Parking Lot Brawl
    Jameson vs Ferrell
    (Build up: During a match between the two, Seth low blowed Jameson to get the win. Luke returned the favor by distracting Seth the next week, leading his soon to be opponent to a loss. As Luke was headed to his car, Seth Ferrell attacked him from behind, prompting Luke to challenge for, and get granted, a Parking Lot Brawl match with Ferrell - to cap it off, he attacked Ferrell in the parking lot when Seth was attempting to leave.)

Inferno Ignition Title - Falls Count Anywhere
    Cannon vs AJ
    (Build up: Staples announced a tournament to determine who would face Cannon at IVWT for the Inferno Ignition Title. AJ and DJ both went to the limit and made it to the end. Cannon announced that the match would be Falls Count Anywhere match. AJ defeated DJ Williams in the finals and is now on his way to IVWT to, in his mind, show what Primetime really stands for.)
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

So many efed shows to read(catch up on)... I think I'll just read one a day

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

In Violence We Trust is going to be sick!

THE FINAL FIST BUMP!

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW