Page 3640 of 4075 FirstFirst ... 2640 3140 3540 3590 363036383639364036413642 3650 3690 3740 ... LastLast
Results 36,391 to 36,400 of 40747
    Blog Entries
    Favorite Moment: Eddie Fuckin' Juarez making his debut! I marked out so bloody hard- and it was an awesome surprise.
    Best Match: Jman and Tommy Dreamer vs Shaz and Carlin. I could feel the emotion in that match.
    Best Promo: There were so many good promos, but the one that stood out to me the most- was the Carlin promo. Fantastic job from Grind.
    Best Piece of Booking: Tommy Dreamer all the bloody way!
    Best Debut (when applicable): Eddie Juarez
    Best line of commentary: I'll probably go with Bodom. Though I'd like to have seen it as a promo, instead of commentary- but that's no big issue at all.
    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Couldn't really recall anything I disliked.
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: I'd have liked to see more from Darren Bull and Blue Flash. Both guys can write decent promos, but I don't think this promo was their best.
    Any Other Positives: Beat The Clock, most promos were great as well.
    Anything else that fell below your expectation: Nope.
    How would you improve the negative comments (if any): Just a bit more from Bull/Flash.
    Overall Show Grade: A-

Blog Entries
    Thanks to the guys that have offered feedback thus far! Sounds like the show has hit the spot! Keep the feedback coming please

And regarding the Cage vs Kyo match, it was indeed Vandarius who wrote that match, and yes, kudos to him for doing a great job at such short notice. He wrote that match in about an hour or so? Excellent stuff.

Regarding an update on upcoming show scheduling now, after talking with SEZ, he's predicting that the final Brutality will be up by Friday/Saturday. He is still missing a promo believe it or not. I've told him to go ahead without it, but if you're out there and haven't gotten your promo in, then do it now please.
    With that in mind, it's going to be a squeeze to get the ppv up by Sunday given that Brutality won't be up until Friday/Saturday. The good news is that there aren't many Brutality matches for the ppv. So, I'm confident in saying that all Rage matches will be done by Sunday, so if that's the case, we'll help SEZ with the Brutality ppv matches.

We'll of course, be taking the week break after the ppv. IF the ppv is up on Sunday/Monday, then the following Rage will be a week Monday. However, if the ppv is later than Monday, then the next set of shows won't start until Monday the 15th of April, starting with Rage on that day. This will actually be more beneficial for us since there's a lot of sorting out to do in regards to the rosters. With Brutality finishing up for good after this next show, then we have a big task of dividing the teams out between Rage and Inferno, plus we have to re-evaluate the roster see who needs cutting, plus we have a few new guys that are coming in after IVWT. So the longer the break we get, the easier the stress will be on us to get all of that sorted.

Anyway, so that's where we're at!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Hey just a little disclaimer I have been laying on my couch for the past two days with a fever of 103.8. This is the first time I have gotten up and it is because I have a paper to write for class. I'll try to get any promos/matches done soon but I do not know when I will be 100% again.

Creative Member of RTE

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    Hey just a little disclaimer I have been laying on my couch for the past two days with a fever of 103.8. This is the first time I have gotten up and it is because I have a paper to write for class. I'll try to get any promos/matches done soon but I do not know when I will be 100% again.

Get well soon man!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    Get well soon man!
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

- Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Blog Entries
    Wells: Anyone here?
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

- Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Haven't seen TJB around. Where is the man?

THE FINAL FIST BUMP!

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rehmix View Post
    Haven't seen TJB around. Where is the man?
    He's around, you just need to look reeeeally hard

Favorite Moment: Tommy Dreamer!

Best Match: Shaz & Carlin vs Jman & Dreamer.

Best Promo: Jman's final promo to book the ECW Rules match.

Best Piece of Booking: ECW Rules! Great way to build on the Ronaldo/Jman match.

Best Debut (when applicable): Juarez (since he was the only one).

Best line of commentary: I loved this little interaction:

Bodom: Mother....

Pentalion: FUCKER!

Bodom: Juarez has gone crazy! Someone needs to stop this maniac.

Pentalion: How about you go for it?

Bodom:‚Äč I'm too old for this shit....

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Nothing major, but I would have liked to have seen all the members of the Ignition Championship match do a big joint promo. Build towards the match.

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: I felt the Flash/Bull promo was okay, but could have been better.

Any Other Positives: Every other promo was solid. Every match was great as well.

Anything else that fell below your expectation: Nothing else.

How would you improve the negative comments (if any): I'm not going to tell people to work harder, I just feel the promo didn't work too well.

Overall Show Grade: A. Best Rage in a few weeks, and a brilliant way to close before IVWT.

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

Blog Entries
    Thanks Eddie

Fun fact: The decision to make the Dreamer/Jman vs Shaz/Carlin match an ECW rules tag match was one that I made as I was writing it. I was looking for a suitable tag team match with Dreamer in it and came across that one, but since it was ECW rules, I didn't want to use it. After looking for ages, I couldn't find any other matches with Dreamer in that fitted too good, so I decided "what the hell" and made it an ECW rules tag match!
    Glad I took that decision, since in retrospect, it made sense given that we were leading into an extreme rules ppv, Dreamer was involved, and the Jman vs Ronaldo match would later be revealed as an extreme rules match. It was also fun to write.
    I'm glad that match went down good with all that have given feedback thus far since I see my match writing ability as perhaps the weakest aspect of my creative ability. So a bit of a morale boost for me there