Page 3638 of 4075 FirstFirst ... 2638 3138 3538 3588 362836363637363836393640 3648 3688 3738 ... LastLast
Results 36,371 to 36,380 of 40747
  1. #36371
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,904
    Blog Entries
    1
    Cheers AB. And don't worry about ass-kissing. As long as your honest with your feedback, that's all we ask for.
    Although how you missed the Juarez debut is beyond me
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  2. #36372
    The Trinity AirBourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    4,429
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Cheers AB. And don't worry about ass-kissing. As long as your honest with your feedback, that's all we ask for.
    Although how you missed the Juarez debut is beyond me
    Oh shit, my bad! lol :P
    Ryan Wells:

    - Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

    Xavier Hightower:


    - Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)


  3. #36373
    The Trinity Vegas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    City of Evil
    Posts
    2,729
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    Krysys and Vegas are back! Welcome, fellas!!

     
    OMG! Eddie Juarez!!! Didn't see that one coming!
    Completely missed this! Thanks Grindy!

  4. #36374
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,904
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks to Grandmaster Jelly and AB for the feedback, would be good to hear back from more people though. I feel that show was a pretty good one, so I'd be keen to hear people's thoughts on if it did hit the right notes or not.
    I know that many feel that Rage hasn't been up to scratch as of late, and I recall a few saying that the last go home Rage before Bred for Combat was flat for a go home show. So I'm curious to know if things are better or not.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  5. #36375
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,687
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Thanks to Grandmaster Jelly and AB for the feedback, would be good to hear back from more people though. I feel that show was a pretty good one, so I'd be keen to hear people's thoughts on if it did hit the right notes or not.
    I know that many feel that Rage hasn't been up to scratch as of late, and I recall a few saying that the last go home Rage before Bred for Combat was flat for a go home show. So I'm curious to know if things are better or not.
    Grandmaster Jell-ay. You messed it up a bit.


  6. #36376
    The Trinity AirBourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    4,429
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Thanks to Grandmaster Jelly and AB for the feedback, would be good to hear back from more people though. I feel that show was a pretty good one, so I'd be keen to hear people's thoughts on if it did hit the right notes or not.
    I know that many feel that Rage hasn't been up to scratch as of late, and I recall a few saying that the last go home Rage before Bred for Combat was flat for a go home show. So I'm curious to know if things are better or not.
    It was a good show man! I dunno what's up with the non-reviews. But hey, did TTC talk to you?
    Ryan Wells:

    - Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

    Xavier Hightower:


    - Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)


  7. #36377
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,904
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    It was a good show man! I dunno what's up with the non-reviews. But hey, did TTC talk to you?
    It's all in hand, don't worry man We haven't ignored the fact that you're back.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  8. #36378
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,904
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Grandmaster Jell-ay. You messed it up a bit.
    You're lucky i called you that at all.



    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  9. #36379
    The Trinity AirBourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    4,429
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    It's all in hand, don't worry man We haven't ignored the fact that you're back.
    Ok. :P
    Just don't want to be forgotten. lol
    Ryan Wells:

    - Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

    Xavier Hightower:


    - Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)


  10. #36380
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,687
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    Ok. :P
    Just don't want to be forgotten. lol
    Hey Tommy, could you tell the new guy to quit sticking his tongue out at people? It's pretty rude.


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.