Page 3632 of 4075 FirstFirst ... 2632 3132 3532 3582 362236303631363236333634 3642 3682 3732 ... LastLast
Results 36,311 to 36,320 of 40747
    Quote Originally Posted by Rehmix View Post
    Cage: Not sure what you are implying here since you are the cheat and the thief. Figures someone on your scumbag level would expect to gain some cheap heat off of racial stereotyping. You just as dumb as you sound.
    Darren: Hold on there buddy! When in the world did I become a racial stereotypes? I never said Southern people can even pronounce their names, or that Mexicans only like burritos and tamales. Which is true anyway. However, I am not discriminating against any race around. I'm simply stating the truth about you and of how much of a coward you are. You'll probably try to use low-life tactics to try and win at IVWT. You hoax!

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Darren: Hold on there buddy! When in the world did I become a racial stereotypes? I never said Southern people can even pronounce their names, or that Mexicans only like burritos and tamales. Which is true anyway. However, I am not discriminating against any race around. I'm simply stating the truth about you and of how much of a coward you are. You'll probably try to use low-life tactics to try and win at IVWT. You hoax!
    Last of your Rage stuff?
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Last of your Rage stuff?
    Working on them as I type this. I had school off so I decided to be nice and let everyone see the rest of the show be posted tonight.

Cage: Sounds like a contradiction to me on your part, seeing as how at the last PPV you won on low-life tactics. Quite the man of integrity talking there, Mr. Bull. #sarcasm

THE FINAL FIST BUMP!

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

Quote Originally Posted by Rehmix View Post
    Cage: Sounds like a contradiction to me on your part, seeing as how at the last PPV you won on low-life tactics. Quite the man of integrity talking there, Mr. Bull. #sarcasm
    Darren: You are doing the exact thing losers do. Making up excuses. You can't admit you are not better than me. You have no sort of advantage over me. You are a pathetic scum who belongs in the hood cause your the thug around this parts. You what I find funny after I beat you at the last PPV all this sayings of how I'm the thug started flowing around.

Blog Entries
    Nice to see some IC work going on. The Ignition guys on Rage are really showing the way and showcasing themselves good right now! Good to see that the promo between 3 of them went down well!

I'll continue with the show now

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chunkkynutzzz View Post
    IC as MD: Would This Fight Mean Something to a God , If There is No Thought Process behind it? ...I Think Not, The Champion speaks to whom are contenders to go against me. Ryan Wells is a Rival from the Past. Your not a haunting Past, Your a Glorified Man because you Survived. That's All.

I Can say I'm going to hurt you. I Can say I will leave you in the hospital, But The Truth would be I will Hurt an Entire Fan Base that buy into The Ryan Wells Character.
    And Who's Fault Will That Be?

Yours. Think aBout The Words you say Today, as it Can Get your Ass kicked Off Tomorrow!
    Wells: Mark, you're not a god, no matter how much you try to tell yourself you are. You continue to call me lucky I "survived" against you but the real one here is you're lucky you walked out champion. You can land me in the hospital? First you'd actually have to face me in a match, which you are scared to do. Second, you actually have to hurt me, but that's not going to happen, and that's the damn truth. You can't hurt the fan's spirits, they have heart, spirit, compassion, and ambition, all of which you lack. You are not a true champion, you may have the belt, but you surely don't act like one or even look like one.

You look like a savage who thinks brute strength and complete craziness wins, but it doesn't. You have to have the fighting power within you to win for not only yourself, but for people too, like family, friends, and fans, none of which you have. The fault will be your's when you destroy you and everything about you trying to hurt me and the fans, and you'll have no one to blame but yourself for your failures.

The words I say today, are what will happen tomorrow. Maybe I don't even want to face you, maybe you're not worth my time. The question is, is trying to hurt me worth enough to lose the title to me? I don't think you're worth my time because there are plenty of other people around here that deserve to be taught a lesson besides you, but you are just too much of a chickenshit to face me. Maybe King Strem, maybe Krysys, maybe Shaz, maybe Van, I have plenty to choose from that I can easily destroy and make them regret what they've done to the fans and this company. So the choice is your's Mark, I don't really care.
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

- Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Nice to see some IC work going on. The Ignition guys on Rage are really showing the way and showcasing themselves good right now! Good to see that the promo between 3 of them went down well!

I'll continue with the show now
    Says he'll post more of the show. Only posts one thing.

Blog Entries
    Says he'll post more of the show. Only posts one thing.

You know how I roll by now

You know how I roll by now
    I know how you roll.