Page 3583 of 4075 FirstFirst ... 2583 3083 3483 3533 357335813582358335843585 3593 3633 3683 ... LastLast
Results 35,821 to 35,830 of 40747
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Yeah me too. Got hooked straight away but I skipped the movie.
    Didn't watch the movie yet it's on netflix so it's all good

"Ship Is It"

"Bow down to your god, and ALL HAIL THE KING"

EWNCW- "The Unholy King" King Strem:
    -EWNCW International champion since March 6th, 2012- May 27, 2013

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Divine: BAZINGA!

*divine turns, walking off wearing his new the big bang theory shirt*
    Romulus:............

*Ronaldo slowly closes the door again. Objects can be heard being knocked over as crazy laughing and the muttering of the phrase "BAZINGA!" can be distinctly heard.*

Ano Doom: The Demon Cyborg is the fastest rising thing here in EWNCW. Everything I see is destroyed. Dingo Mac, you are nothing but an afterthought. Come IVWT, you won't be able to run from me like you have since the first time you realized just what you were dealing with. Every time I'm around you, you take off in a mad dash, looking like a fool running for your life. You mean nothing but a causality to me anymore. I just ended the career of a man who was set for a dual title match very soon. I stopped his breathing momentarily, and snapped not one, but both of his arms, just because I felt like it. And Tom Thunder, you're welcome. I have henceforth done you a favor by taking out just one more of your opponents. I'll be after you to repay that service, one day, if you get my drift.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    Carlin: An angel is being hunted, and he will fall!

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Black Ninja!
    Dingo Mac: you keep thinking that Doom. Mate, you might like to believe your own hype, but you're nIt a machine, you're just a man like me. Yes you are tough, but, you've show. That you are NOT invincible, at IVWT I won't be backing down. I will be prepared to do what I came here to do and at IVWT I will kill the monster and stop your reign of Terror. Itsvan was the last victim of Ano Doom, I'll make sure of it!

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Seraphim: Hunt away, William Carlin, and I will show you an angelic fury that will leave you planted into the mat and down for eternity.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Dingo Mac: you keep thinking that Doom. Mate, you might like to believe your own hype, but you're nIt a machine, you're just a man like me. Yes you are tough, but, you've show. That you are NOT invincible, at IVWT I won't be backing down. I will be prepared to do what I came here to do and at IVWT I will kill the monster and stop your reign of Terror. Itsvan was the last victim of Ano Doom, I'll make sure of it!
    Ano Doom: Hype has nothing to do with it when your actions show the traits of a true hardened killer. You can not do anything to stop me, at all. One kick to the crotch means absolutely nothing against someone like me. That's the best you've had to offer so far and it merely brought me to one knee. Your lead pipe sneak attack didn't keep me down long enough to prevent me from almost knocking you flat out and putting you dangerously close to losing your head. Keep thinking we're alike, you are nothing like me, You're an idiot drunk with a fuzzy big eared rat, and I am a force forged from hell-fire built for nothing more than erasing everyone like you. The Devil's Flame burns hot, Mac, and soon enough you will get scorched.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    Seraphim: Hunt away, William Carlin, and I will show you an angelic fury that will leave you planted into the mat and down for eternity.
    Carlin: I'd like to see you try. Especially in my territory: hardcore.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    Carlin: I'd like to see you try. Especially in my territory: hardcore.
    Seraphim: Your territory shall become my playground.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Black Ninja!
    Jman: Ronaldo, pay no attention to Chris acting like a six year old. You have enough to worry about come In Violence We Trust.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community