Page 3580 of 4075 FirstFirst ... 2580 3080 3480 3530 357035783579358035813582 3590 3630 3680 ... LastLast
Results 35,791 to 35,800 of 40747
  1. #35791
    On another, more humorous note...TJB reference at 3:52! "Banks!"



    Weekend anthem right there though.



    The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

  2. #35792
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,644
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    If it's legit, then I don't see how he could have sent a PM if he was in hospital...
    Cell phone
     

  3. #35793
    The Trinity Rehmix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Greensboro, NC
    Posts
    2,807
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Cell phone
    This is a joke you are making right?

    THE FINAL FIST BUMP!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

    Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

  4. #35794
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,644
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by Rehmix View Post
    This is a joke you are making right?
    Yes and No. It's an honest answer to Tommy, as half the time that's how I post on here is my cell phone, as I am sure others do, but in the same notion, if it was an emergency surgery, one wouldn't expect him to because he is probably dazed from being pumped with drugs to keep him comfortable
     

  5. #35795
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Batmania
    Posts
    24,366
    Blog Entries
    6
    As a wise man once noted - "strange and horrible things occur to efedders with alarming regularity. They must be cursed" - Robstar 2013




  6. #35796
    God Kingstrem's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Spring Grove, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,233
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    As a wise man once noted - "strange and horrible things occur to efedders with alarming regularity. They must be cursed" - Robstar 2013



    Your sig, Trailer Park Boys!!! I just started watching

    "Ship Is It"

    "Bow down to your god, and ALL HAIL THE KING"

    EWNCW- "The Unholy King" King Strem:
    -EWNCW International champion since March 6th, 2012- May 27, 2013


  7. #35797
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,863
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Yes and No. It's an honest answer to Tommy, as half the time that's how I post on here is my cell phone, as I am sure others do, but in the same notion, if it was an emergency surgery, one wouldn't expect him to because he is probably dazed from being pumped with drugs to keep him comfortable
    Well like i said, it was an emergency thing by the sound of it. And I wouldn't expect anyone that's in hospital to be able to get in touch lol! Here in the UK for example, you're not allowed to use cell phones inside hospitals.

    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    As a wise man once noted - "strange and horrible things occur to efedders with alarming regularity. They must be cursed" - Robstar 2013



    A wise man?

    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  8. #35798
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,327
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Well like i said, it was an emergency thing by the sound of it. And I wouldn't expect anyone that's in hospital to be able to get in touch lol! Here in the UK for example, you're not allowed to use cell phones inside hospitals.
    Yeah, that rule changed at least five years ago. lol


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  9. #35799
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,863
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Yeah, that rule changed at least five years ago. lol
    You sure? They still do it on tv shows and such, and I'm pretty sure that my cousin who's a doctor said that you're not allowed...
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  10. #35800
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    You sure? They still do it on tv shows and such, and I'm pretty sure that my cousin who's a doctor said that you're not allowed...
    Where in Grey's Anatomy?




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.