1. #35681
    Quote Originally Posted by zapphoman View Post
    Are you missing Jamesons? I can send it to you.

    Nah. Strem sent it to me.

    I'm only missing; Tommy's, Strem's, and Rob's promo. Got everything else.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

    Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

    Winner of BotN[Seraphim]



    I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

     

  2. #35682
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,872
    Blog Entries
    1
    I haven't sent in my promo for Inferno yet, so it's my bad.
    I'm too high and drunk to do it now, so I'll be doing it tomorrow
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  3. #35683
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,687
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I haven't sent in my promo for Inferno yet, so it's my bad.
    I'm too high and drunk to do it now, so I'll be doing it tomorrow
    Well, let' see, you can obviously type coherently. Why not do it now?


  4. #35684
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,872
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Well, let' see, you can obviously type coherently. Why not do it now?
    I can type 'cohertly' as you say, because unlike HJ, I can handle my drink. And I'd rather do my promos with a clear head.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  5. #35685
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,687
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I can type 'cohertly' as you say, because unlike HJ, I can handle my drink. And I'd rather do my promos with a clear head.
    Alright, man. But wait a minute, aren't drugs against the EWNCW Wellness Policy?


  6. #35686
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,872
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Alright, man. But wait a minute, aren't drugs against the EWNCW Wellness Policy?
    For the performers, yes. For the writing team, no. Because as the Beatles proved, you can create your best work while under the influence.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  7. #35687
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    For the performers, yes. For the writing team, no. Because as the Beatles proved, you can create your best work while under the influence.

    Tell that to Drake, Wayne, Future, and Wiz Kalifa.

    Their stuff is horrible.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

    #TeamDevs

  8. #35688
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,687
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    For the performers, yes. For the writing team, no. Because as the Beatles proved, you can create your best work while under the influence.
    Is that why i'm the champ right now?

    Romulus: *sneezes* I see the serfs are conversing about me. Nothing but the mockery of drolls I assume.


  9. #35689
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,872
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Is that why i'm the champ right now?

    Romulus: *sneezes* I see the serfs are conversing about me. Nothing but the mockery of drolls I assume.
    Maybe

    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  10. #35690
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,644
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Maybe

    Hey, what was ttcs stuff for rage? Just matches? If you want help, i know your a little toked up, im willing to do the matches he was suppose to. I got a few hrs tonight, and someone else in creative *cough tjb cough* could tell me what is needed. But just offering cause i got 4 hrs free and all im doing is playing ps3
     

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.