Thank you for the compliment.

Also, you lucky I can't bury you,

Praise this man.

And hate this man.

Me lucky

Me happy

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hawk: So Rose wants to take out his failure on me just because I'm in a rut. Well if you want to face me then come at me because if you want to keep attacking me from behind my back, then I will make sure I come back at you in full force.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Being an efed main eventer is not all that fun. Sure you are on top and are viewed as a major player but you never really get to enjoy that slow build to the surface. I can never look back and say, "Hey! I was a midcard champ, tag team champ.." Etc-Etc. I was thrusted into the main event immediately at Blood Harvest 1, JBW's first ever pay per view. During all the years I have been with the feds my character has only had one title; The World Heavyweight Championship. TDA somehow (and this is not my doing) became almost godly. He has won almost all of his matches lately and almost every match he lost was due to an interruption.

I think a guy like Shaz could benefit from that slow build and develop his character more, and season him up to be a veteran. And I think that inactive talents should be utilized if they are needed for a story-line. All we are really doing here is writing a book anyway and the creative, whether you like it or not, are the Authors of this series of chapters we read. When EWNCW started there were only a few active people and over 20 or 30 inactive people on a stacked roster. EWNCW made it work and they ran with it. If I could I would love to face an inactive person. The work load would be doubled but you could make some of the best segments without waiting 100 days for the other person to get back to you with their part. I would love to feud with somebody like Dubs (which was originally planned but cancelled) or even somebody like Bodom, TBOZ, Rich Cranium, and so on. I think name value alone is enough to carry these wrestlers onward. If... Lets say Bear suddenly became inactive at the height of his characters career. Then he got put in a match against somebody new and has only done 5 or so shows... Your first impression would be that Chris Divine is going to demolish him. You are not thinking about the new guy pulling off an upset.
    100% agree with every word.

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

*In DJ's locker room*
    DJ: How did you like Valentines day baby?

Rosita: It was great! I loved the flowers, bear, and chocolate that you surprised me with babe!

DJ: You deserve every bit of it! Even though I already make you feel special everyday!

Rosita: Awww, this is why you are amazing and why I love you!!

DJ: I Love you too babe! *They kiss as the cameras fade away*

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

So at last word things were coming along nicely for Inferno, so does that still mean its tomorrow though?

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    So at last word things were coming along nicely for Inferno, so does that still mean its tomorrow though?
    Yep.

Card is already done for next week.

Strem wasn't feeling too hot, so I told him to send me the rest of the stuff tomorrow.

I'm going to finish mine up today, post tomorrow around 7. Earlier in the day I'm helping my sister with a science project.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Blog Entries
    Time for a copy and paste job but still I'm just posting something I need to say:

So sorry I've not been active the past few days. Been very busy. But I'll be doing the promos tomorrow

Blog Entries
    Last promo has gone out guys. Let's get them back in as soon as possible guys!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Update:

Basically, all of my stuff is doing for INfenro. Except for 1 promo, which is supposed to come in tomorrow.

I'm waiting for Strem to send me 3 pieces of Inferno, and we'll be perfectly fine.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    Update:

Basically, all of my stuff is doing for INfenro. Except for 1 promo, which is supposed to come in tomorrow.

I'm waiting for Strem to send me 3 pieces of Inferno, and we'll be perfectly fine.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.