Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Being an efed main eventer is not all that fun. Sure you are on top and are viewed as a major player but you never really get to enjoy that slow build to the surface. I can never look back and say, "Hey! I was a midcard champ, tag team champ.." Etc-Etc. I was thrusted into the main event immediately at Blood Harvest 1, JBW's first ever pay per view. During all the years I have been with the feds my character has only had one title; The World Heavyweight Championship. TDA somehow (and this is not my doing) became almost godly. He has won almost all of his matches lately and almost every match he lost was due to an interruption.

I think a guy like Shaz could benefit from that slow build and develop his character more, and season him up to be a veteran. And I think that inactive talents should be utilized if they are needed for a story-line. All we are really doing here is writing a book anyway and the creative, whether you like it or not, are the Authors of this series of chapters we read. When EWNCW started there were only a few active people and over 20 or 30 inactive people on a stacked roster. EWNCW made it work and they ran with it. If I could I would love to face an inactive person. The work load would be doubled but you could make some of the best segments without waiting 100 days for the other person to get back to you with their part. I would love to feud with somebody like Dubs (which was originally planned but cancelled) or even somebody like Bodom, TBOZ, Rich Cranium, and so on. I think name value alone is enough to carry these wrestlers onward. If... Lets say Bear suddenly became inactive at the height of his characters career. Then he got put in a match against somebody new and has only done 5 or so shows... Your first impression would be that Chris Divine is going to demolish him. You are not thinking about the new guy pulling off an upset.
    Spot on.

I'm really thankful that I had the chance to enjoy a lot of matches and feuds before Romulus won the big one and that was for a period of over an entire year. From Wells to K-Jammin, it's been a blast and it's all thanks to my character being built up slowly. I probably wouldn't have had as much fun if it had come around all of a sudden just because I proved that I could hang with the big boys.

Blog Entries
    Being an efed main eventer is not all that fun. Sure you are on top and are viewed as a major player but you never really get to enjoy that slow build to the surface. I can never look back and say, "Hey! I was a midcard champ, tag team champ.." Etc-Etc. I was thrusted into the main event immediately at Blood Harvest 1, JBW's first ever pay per view. During all the years I have been with the feds my character has only had one title; The World Heavyweight Championship. TDA somehow (and this is not my doing) became almost godly. He has won almost all of his matches lately and almost every match he lost was due to an interruption.

I think a guy like Shaz could benefit from that slow build and develop his character more, and season him up to be a veteran. And I think that inactive talents should be utilized if they are needed for a story-line. All we are really doing here is writing a book anyway and the creative, whether you like it or not, are the Authors of this series of chapters we read. When EWNCW started there were only a few active people and over 20 or 30 inactive people on a stacked roster. EWNCW made it work and they ran with it. If I could I would love to face an inactive person. The work load would be doubled but you could make some of the best segments without waiting 100 days for the other person to get back to you with their part. I would love to feud with somebody like Dubs (which was originally planned but cancelled) or even somebody like Bodom, TBOZ, Rich Cranium, and so on. I think name value alone is enough to carry these wrestlers onward. If... Lets say Bear suddenly became inactive at the height of his characters career. Then he got put in a match against somebody new and has only done 5 or so shows... Your first impression would be that Chris Divine is going to demolish him. You are not thinking about the new guy pulling off an upset.
    And there it is folks. Could not have said it better myself.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

My whole point is that I prefer to see a guy like Shaz or anyone else in a feud vs another user/character not push him straight in the main Event(But also not implying he doesn't deserve to be there)

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Basically.

All of this.

I had a few undercard, I suppose they would be, feuds. But never had the luxury of feuding for one of the mid-card titles. I suppose the powers that be thought I was good enough to move up to the main event. But I did have some good feuds. Solla, Primus Khan, and that Battle of the Newcomers, I was in, that was great. Plus feuding with TBOZ, before my abrupt departure, was a lot of fun.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Well said, my man. Well said.

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)

Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    Well said, my man. Well said.
    Hush! Before I bury you some more!
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Magglis question: Are you all agreeing just because TDA said that?

Ok..Ok trolling again

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    Hush! Before I bury you some more!
    Hey hey hey hey hey HEY. NO.

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Magglis question: Are you all agreeing just because TDA said that?

Ok..Ok trolling again
    No. We're agreeing because YOU'RE wrong.

Not trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    Hey hey hey hey hey HEY. NO.
    Well, since Benny already picked door 2.

You get door 1.

Prepare your face.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]