1. #35251
    Favorite Moment: Shuri vs Gillz set for the PPV

    Best Match: Dixon & Hawk vs. Cannon & Williams tag match

    Best Promo: Lansdale

    Best Piece of Booking: Shuri-Gillz is a great pair for a feud

    Best Debut (when applicable): N/A

    Best line of commentary: Daniels: Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!!

    Kingmaker: You are an idiot Bob...


    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: I don't understand why Krysys is in the main event. Its the perfect time to push another talent to face a veteran like TT

    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Matches were good but not something brilliant but still they were entertaining

    Any Other Positives: KJ is the man who proves that short promos with enough quality are awesome promos

    Anything else that fell below your expectation: Krysys-Thunder


    How would you improve the negative comments (if any): Push a younger talent. To be fair i can name if you want 5 guys that deserve a title match more than Krysys even when he was still here

    Overall Show Grade: B-




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  2. #35252
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,809
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Favorite Moment: Shuri vs Gillz set for the PPV

    Best Match: Dixon & Hawk vs. Cannon & Williams tag match

    Best Promo: Lansdale

    Best Piece of Booking: Shuri-Gillz is a great pair for a feud

    Best Debut (when applicable): N/A

    Best line of commentary: Daniels: Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!!

    Kingmaker: You are an idiot Bob...


    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: I don't understand why Krysys is in the main event. Its the perfect time to push another talent to face a veteran like TT

    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Matches were good but not something brilliant but still they were entertaining

    Any Other Positives: KJ is the man who proves that short promos with enough quality are awesome promos

    Anything else that fell below your expectation: Krysys-Thunder


    How would you improve the negative comments (if any): Push a younger talent. To be fair i can name if you want 5 guys that deserve a title match more than Krysys even when he was still here

    Overall Show Grade: B-
    Thanks man.
    And I agree on the Krysys thing. I don't know why he's still in the hunt for the championship, like you said, even before he was banned, IMO, there are a few that deserved the main event push ahead of him.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  3. #35253
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Thanks man.
    And I agree on the Krysys thing. I don't know why he's still in the hunt for the championship, like you said, even before he was banned, IMO, there are a few that deserved the main event push ahead of him.
    Glad you agree man




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  4. #35254
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,809
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Glad you agree man
    Alas, I refuse to book a feud that includes my character, since I don't want to seem biased, if you get me. I simply give input to Inferno stuff, Rilla has the final say.
    So it's up to him to take the obvious feedback into account.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  5. #35255
    We plan on it. Me and Strem already talked about who to move up and whatnot next since Krysys and Vegas(Taking a good chunk of characters with them, more than I anticipated previously), are gone. We're basically just finishing up with Krysys/Vegas characters at this point - mostly so I don't have to start a NEW feud/First Match-up for a title, at a PPV like IVWT.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

    Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

    Winner of BotN[Seraphim]



    I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

     

  6. #35256
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    We plan on it. Me and Strem already talked about who to move up and whatnot next since Krysys and Vegas(Taking a good chunk of characters with them, more than I anticipated previously), are gone. We're basically just finishing up with Krysys/Vegas characters at this point - mostly so I don't have to start a NEW feud/First Match-up for a title, at a PPV like IVWT.
    Still the TT-Krysys segment seems pointless now




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  7. #35257
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,809
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    We plan on it. Me and Strem already talked about who to move up and whatnot next since Krysys and Vegas(Taking a good chunk of characters with them, more than I anticipated previously), are gone. We're basically just finishing up with Krysys/Vegas characters at this point - mostly so I don't have to start a NEW feud/First Match-up for a title, at a PPV like IVWT.
    You available for the Batcave?
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  8. #35258
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Still the TT-Krysys segment seems pointless now
    It does, but I couldn't just leave them off. That... and the card was done before Krysys got banned. We'll work around it now and focus on other people in the next two shows, while still building up to the match the two are projected to have.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

    Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

    Winner of BotN[Seraphim]



    I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

     

  9. #35259
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    It does, but I couldn't just leave them off. That... and the card was done before Krysys got banned. We'll work around it now and focus on other people in the next two shows, while still building up to the match the two are projected to have.
    That sounds good man i have faith in your abilities




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  10. #35260
    God Kingstrem's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Spring Grove, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,233
    tommy joseph I am in the cave if you wanna talk

    "Ship Is It"

    "Bow down to your god, and ALL HAIL THE KING"

    EWNCW- "The Unholy King" King Strem:
    -EWNCW International champion since March 6th, 2012- May 27, 2013


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.