Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    But not before me!
    I think I did. I even buried the World Champion, Ronaldo Romulus!!!

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Puh-Lease!

I buried the EWNCW Champion AND the made the Ignition champion get peppered with kicks!
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Puh-Lease!

I buried the EWNCW Champion AND the made the Ignition champion get peppered with kicks!
    That's all.

I debuted Hornswoogle on Rage and had everyone line-up and take an ass-whipping from him.

That's all.

I debuted Hornswoogle on Rage and had everyone line-up and take an ass-whipping from him.
    Oh please! That's so 2011 Inferno.

I had everyone on the Inferno roster line up in front of Dingo Mac, DINGO MAC of all people, and take 'the bite' into a hole. Where he then put dirt all on them.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Blog Entries
    Romulus: Pardon?

Oh please! That's so 2011 Inferno.

I had everyone on the Inferno roster line up in front of Dingo Mac, DINGO MAC of all people, and take 'the bite' into a hole. Where he then put dirt all on them.
    Oh yeah, I have all the roster teaming in up in a gaunlet match to take on a piece of dirt. And lose to the dirt.
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Romulus: Pardon?
    You are jobbing. Or you want that shiny title stripped from you.

Black Ninja!
    Dingo: Doom, Doom, Doom. mate, I guess you aren't a completely overrated ass. But don't do a minute think that scared me at all. I ain't scured. You know just as well as I do, that I have more than you thought I did and that Ano, that was just a taste. Soon, soon you will feel the full force of this Dingo's bite and let's just say you will be seeing a lot more of the insides of a few ambulances.

Ooc: only skimmed through show, I'm at work. I'll do your review thingy laters TJB, then you can continuing to job to me

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Dingo: Doom, Doom, Doom. mate, I guess you aren't a completely overrated ass. But don't do a minute think that scared me at all. I ain't scured. You know just as well as I do, that I have more than you thought I did and that Ano, that was just a taste. Soon, soon you will feel the full force of this Dingo's bite and let's just say you will be seeing a lot more of the insides of a few ambulances.

Ooc: only skimmed through show, I'm at work. I'll do your review thingy laters TJB, then you can continuing to job to me
    Ano Doom: The arrogance and lying continues, huh? I saw the look on your face after you jumped that rail. I saw your expression when you saw me return after you did your best to me at the start of the night. You hit me over, and over, and over, with that pipe, and then speared me with this so called "Bite" of yours. And I still came back...Everything you did to me had little to no effect on me. And I saw the deep shock in your eyes when i tossed that entire stretcher and the man on it, right off the stage like I was throwing a pillow. You were this close to being knocked out cold in that ring, and by the time you saw me in front of you, it was almost too late. So about what you had? All you gave me was practically nothing. It'll be your lifeless body going in that ambulance, and The Demon Cyborg ROLLS ON.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Black Ninja!
    Dingo: yeah you're still rolling, but everybody saw that you were ever so slightly slower than normal. You tried to hit me with your best and couldn't even touch me. Your days if destruction are coming to an end Ano, it's just a matter of time until I stop you and put you down.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Dingo: yeah you're still rolling, but everybody saw that you were ever so slightly slower than normal. You tried to hit me with your best and couldn't even touch me. Your days if destruction are coming to an end Ano, it's just a matter of time until I stop you and put you down.
    Ano Doom: Slower? So what, I came back from what would DESTROY most normal people like it was practically nothing. Next time you see me, I'll be on top of my normal speed again . And no, You have no idea of my best just yet. If you think that Knockout Shot is the worst I can do to you, you're more in trouble than I thought. You got lucky and everyone saw you running scared. You can't deny that you truly know what you're up against now. If you're so tough and brave, why did you run away from me coward?

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.