Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Romulus: You will rue the day you sought to usurp my influence on these addled masses, Jman!
    Jman: That's the point, Ronaldo, you have no influence over the masses.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

Dixon: Arrive. Win. Leave. Hashtag Winning. No one is going to take me down and that Ignition title is mine!

Cage: What a twit that guy. Anyway, Like Primetime, I can also say that I am coming for that Ignition title. Blus Flash is a good guy but I will be victorious against everyone and continue my climb to greatness.

THE FINAL FIST BUMP!

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

Quote Originally Posted by Rehmix View Post
    Dixon: Arrive. Win. Leave. Hashtag Winning. No one is going to take me down and that Ignition title is mine!

Cage: What a twit that guy. Anyway, Like Primetime, I can also say that I am coming for that Ignition title. Blus Flash is a good guy but I will be victorious against everyone and continue my climb to greatness.
    Darren: What fucking greatness? You haven't won a thing while I'm still undeafeted here in EWNCW.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    Jman: That's the point, Ronaldo, you have no influence over the masses.
    Romulus: If you must warrant any passiveness from me, then do so on your own leisure. Be plagued by your own apparitions. I will NOT hesitate to encompass your precious world championship in flames should you peons yearn to deride me further and it WILL usher the cascading ruin of the EWNCW and all who inhabit it except for myself, of course.

Black Ninja!
    Favorite Moment: Shaz coming out as TBOZ. I marked for TBOZ, then marked again for Shaz.

Best Match: Wells-Dimension.

Best Promo: Shoutout to Shaz-Bodom, but that 5-way takes it for me. ChaCha and I did some solid work too, if I don't say so myself.

Best Piece of Booking: Wells-Dimension was a brilliantly booked feud with a nice end to it.

Best Debut: Avi, obviously.

Best line of commentary: I'll have to go back and look.

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Nope.

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: I know Avi's never been one for long, epic promos but, especially for a debut promo, that was weak from whatsy.

Any Other Positives: Divine is getting his rub and it's beautiful to watch.

Anything else that fell below your expectation: Nope.

How would you improve the negative comments (if any): Dunno. Just hope whatsy steps up.

Overall Show Grade: A solid B. Darn good show.

Jman

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

AWF IronMan Champion

JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Darren: What fucking greatness? You haven't won a thing while I'm still undeafeted here in EWNCW.
    Cage: Figures, you don't see the bigger picture. There is more to everything than your winning streak, Darren.

THE FINAL FIST BUMP!

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

Black Ninja!
    Romulus: If you must warrant any passiveness from me, then do so on your own leisure. Be plagued by your own apparitions. I will NOT hesitate to encompass your precious world championship in flames should you peons yearn to deride me further and it WILL usher the cascading ruin of the EWNCW and all who inhabit it except for myself, of course.
    Jman: You're right, Ronny, insults are useless. The only thing that's going to shut you up is when I take the World Heavyweight Championship from you. Without that, you have no soapbox and no power.

Jman

AWF IronMan Champion

JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

Quote Originally Posted by Rehmix View Post
    Cage: Figures, you don't see the bigger picture. There is more to everything than your winning streak, Darren.
    Darren: You're right Cage. There is something much bigger, my career. Which go beyond anyone's wildest dream. You see the Ignition title is just the mere first step into achieving stardom. Something you will never get close to.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    Jman: You're right, Ronny, insults are useless. The only thing that's going to shut you up is when I take the World Heavyweight Championship from you. Without that, you have no soapbox and no power.

Romulus:
    *cackles wickedly* You posses no acumen on what power truly is. You may trust in violence but I confide with the King of Kings and he will see to it that my dominion over the EWNCW is not broken until my commission has expired.

Black Ninja!

Romulus:
    *cackles wickedly* You posses no acumen on what power truly is. You may trust in violence but I confide with the King of Kings and he will see to it that my dominion over the EWNCW is not broken until my commission has expired.
    Jman: I'll take my chances against you and God, Allah, Buddha or whoever. All's I need is a kendo stick, steel chair, flaming table or some barbed wire.

Jman

AWF IronMan Champion

JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF