Page 3511 of 4075 FirstFirst ... 25113011341134613501350935103511351235133521356136114011 ... LastLast
Results 35,101 to 35,110 of 40747
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Van: Implying I want respect. Especially off of you.
    Kyojin: The only respect you need Van, is that of those people out there. You get that respect and you get over. When you're climbing that ladder, you think that while they're booing you and willing people like myself, Blue Flash and Cage to get up- you'll be motivated to keep climbing? I don't think so. Whereas, the pure noise they'll be making as I climb will be enough for me to keep going and take that title.

Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Darren: Kyojin, hon there oky. Cause you're not winning anything will I'm here. I might be the new kid, but I sure ain't afraid of beating the shit out of anyone. So, you better know that the Ignition Title is coming around my waist.
    Kyojin: Okay Darren, I'm going to pretend like I know what you just said. You can try beating the shit out of me but the last person to say that was Van and he got his ass handed to him on a plate at Bred For Combat. That Ignition Championship isn't going anywhere with you- because you have to go through me to get it, and trust me, it's easier said than done.

Efedding:
    Creative of the Year 2012
    Superstar of the Year 2012 (Kyojin)
    User of the Year 2013
    Writer of Match of the Year 2013
    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (Hot Wasabi- with Torphy)
    eWN eFed Hall of Famer Class 2
    Final ICW World Champion (Kyojin)
    Current WWE Champion (Cody Rhodes)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Kyojin: The only respect you need Van, is that of those people out there. You get that respect and you get over. When you're climbing that ladder, you think that while they're booing you and willing people like myself, Blue Flash and Cage to get up- you'll be motivated to keep climbing? I don't think so. Whereas, the pure noise they'll be making as I climb will be enough for me to keep going and take that title.
    Van: You can get as much respect as you want and delude yourself with it as much as possible. Never needed it and never will. I didn't get nominated 10 times for no reason. I wasn't the only heel nominated for most awards for nothing either. 100% done with fuck all respect. If other people can't climb to the top without collecting that bullshit from internet nerds or 7 year old kids then god help you.

Van: You can get as much respect as you want and delude yourself with it as much as possible. Never needed it and never will. I didn't get nominated 10 times for no reason. I wasn't the only heel nominated for most awards for nothing either. 100% done with fuck all respect. If other people can't climb to the top without collecting that bullshit from internet nerds or 7 year old kids then god help you.
    *Johnny Hot is sitting in the crowd eating a chili dog... waiting... watching*
    IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII AM THE APW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION!!! (#HotBods #BodomIsMyBestie)

Former HWA Writer

Johnny Hot:
    HWA Supremacy World Champion (x1)
    APW World Champion (x1)
    (2x) APW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS (w/ Bodom)
    APW International Champion
    Award for Feud of the Year (2012)
    Award for Shocker of the Year (2012)

Sweet Jones:
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion

Cody McDerrell:
    HWA's Resident Redneck

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Giddy View Post
    Van: Hey man. Best hold onto that thing, they're slippery. Wouldn't want to drop it.

I read somewhere you were done with this kind of thing? Or is this just a one off cameo? lol

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    I read somewhere you were done with this kind of thing? Or is this just a one off cameo? lol
    Nah, I'm done, it was just a one off joke.
    IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII AM THE APW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION!!! (#HotBods #BodomIsMyBestie)

Former HWA Writer

Johnny Hot:
    HWA Supremacy World Champion (x1)
    APW World Champion (x1)
    (2x) APW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS (w/ Bodom)
    APW International Champion
    Award for Feud of the Year (2012)
    Award for Shocker of the Year (2012)

Sweet Jones:
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion

Cody McDerrell:
    HWA's Resident Redneck

Nah, I'm done, it was just a one off joke.
    Just making sure...I'm monitoring your every single move lol.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    Great IC work going on, excellent work
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Romulus: Don't these serfs yet register their peril? Why is there no panic? No trepidation?

Kyojin: Wow, I actually didn't think your ego could get any bigger, then you come out with something like this. You weren't nominated by those people though was you Van? You've already seen the power of the people at Bred For Combat when I kicked your ass. How did that feel though Van? All those weeks of trash talking and you failed to deliver. That's just you all over. I'm still waiting for you to prove to everybody that I'm not good enough for EWNCW. I've got a feeling that I'll be waiting for a while too.

Efedding:
    Creative of the Year 2012
    Superstar of the Year 2012 (Kyojin)
    User of the Year 2013
    Writer of Match of the Year 2013
    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (Hot Wasabi- with Torphy)
    eWN eFed Hall of Famer Class 2
    Final ICW World Champion (Kyojin)
    Current WWE Champion (Cody Rhodes)