Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    Carlin: Not from me, I have other issues at hand. But who can tell what the future brings.

OOC: We want Rage!!! Clap, clap; clap, clap, clap.

We want Rage!!! Clap, clap; clap, clap, clap.

OOC: I also didn't want it to seem I meant physical ,lol.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    Ok posting this here first, then resposting it in the other efeds im in so the owners/creative know. Here is my plan.

Im working today, tomorrow, and wed. Then im using thursday and friday to compile the ppv, Destined for Immortality and posting it. There is a chance it will go up thursday, but if not, it will be friday. Then i am sending out assignments for the next chaos, and then enjoying my vacation. What that means is, i may or may not be on for the next week, and i might or might not IC. I wont be doing any promos though. So that means if im involved in a promo where im waiting for someone to start, i need it by thursday. For the assignments ive gotten where i start, im doing those after work. Ill be back on and ready to go on feb 17th, a sunday. That is when the first chaos after dfi will be posted by me, and every chaos after that will be posted by torphy

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Gonna be the longest 2 days of my life.

Darren: Listen up, Malcolm, Kyojin, VHX, and most importantly Blue Flash. The Ignition title will very soon be coming to a man of honor, class, and most importantly dignity. You see, people right about now are starting speculate who is going to challenge Blue Flash at IVWT and those same people are either mentioning Kyo, Cage, or even VHX. However, they are all leaving out one man and that man is, ME! I have a goal here in EWNCW and that's to make a mark in the history books. Even if it's means beating all the odds. Then, so beit, but be worn that I won't go down easily. Darren Bull will become the NEW Ignition Champion very, very, very soon.
    Van: You aint going to do shit against me. Out of everyone involved you're the weakest by a country mile. So good luck even finishing second in this situation cause you're going to need it!
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    Only 2 time dual World Champion
    Won more awards than your best character has had #1 contender matches
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

Most successful wrestler of all time
    1 of the most successful managers of all time
    Member of the greatest faction of all time (The Clique)
    1/2 of the great tag team of all time (The Infection w/Carlos Alberto Ramon)
    The destroyer of EFeds (w/Dennis)

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Van: You aint going to do shit against me. Out of everyone involved you're the weakest by a country mile. So good luck even finishing second in this situation cause you're going to need it!
    Darren: This right here is what I'm talking about. You and everyone sees me as the underdog. When in reality you and the other idiots are the underdogs while I'm the top dog. I will make sure you finish last in this race.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    Darren: This right here is what I'm talking about. You and everyone sees me as the underdog. When in reality you and the other idiots are the underdogs while I'm the top dog. I will make sure you finish last in this race.
    Van: Nah, underdogs have a very small percentage of getting the job done. You, however, have 0%. The better term for you would be pest control. You can try to take me down all you want, smarter and stronger guys have tried and failed before and whilst you're working on trying to figure out how to enter a ring properly I'll be winning that shiny title.
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

Van: Nah, underdogs have a very small percentage of getting the job done. You, however, have 0%. The better term for you would be pest control. You can try to take me down all you want, smarter and stronger guys have tried and failed before and whilst you're working on trying to figure out how to enter a ring properly I'll be winning that shiny title.
    Darren: No.. no.... no... You will not be winning any title anytime soon while I'm here. This is my opportunity to take down 3 of the most well-known wrestlers ever and then we have.... you. You will be the first one to fall and I'll be the one to rise up the ranks. So, step out of my way cause this is now the Bull Era.

Blog Entries
    Good segment we've had tonight! Let's go, Bodom!

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    Darren: No.. no.... no... You will not be winning any title anytime soon while I'm here. This is my opportunity to take down 3 of the most well-known wrestlers ever and then we have.... you. You will be the first one to fall and I'll be the one to rise up the ranks. So, step out of my way cause this is now the Bull Era.
    Van: Bull...era...R-really? That's the best you could come up with. Yesh. I had this whole comeback ready for the first part but you dug your own grave with that whole bullshit era thing. Good job, good effort.
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

Van: Bull...era...R-really? That's the best you could come up with. Yesh. I had this whole comeback ready for the first part but you dug your own grave with that whole bullshit era thing. Good job, good effort.
    Bull: Oh now you wanna make jokes. Fine by me. Let's see how many jokes you get out of your ass when I beat you and the others to become the Ignition Champion at IVWT.

Blog Entries
    Bull: Oh now you wanna make jokes. Fine by me. Let's see how many jokes you get out of your ass when I beat you and the others to become the Ignition Champion at IVWT.
    Van: Don't need to make jokes really. I'm looking at the biggest 1 in EWNCW right now.

...That's you by the way Darren. Sorry, your vacant expression just kind of made me think that was beyond your understanding.
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer