Page 3499 of 4075 FirstFirst ... 24992999339934493489349734983499350035013509354935993999 ... LastLast
Results 34,981 to 34,990 of 40747
  1. #34981
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    Hahaha, you people really like your own stuff. Hahah.
    LOL maybe its the wrong reason for pickin it but that was really the first bit of commentary that I thought of that stood out.



    The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

  2. #34982
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Dingo: well, I'm out of the tournament, I guess I have some time to go hunting. Crocodile hunting is a little out dated, these days I'm all about hunting demons. EWNCW' resident cyborg better watch out because unlike the people he has faced lately I won't back away from him.
    Ano Doom: See,that's where you're wrong...EVERYONE who has faced me has not backed away...They ALL came forth with that same attitude that you have and EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THEM fell. Hard I might add. If I can handle five men at once I highly doubt some drunk from a land down under can stop me...Maybe I'll knock your damned bear out too after I'm done with you as well.

    OOC:I HATE this guy,why I gotta face him right away?



    The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

  3. #34983
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    OOC:I HATE this guy,why I gotta face him right away?
    Because I am a cruel, unmerciful King!
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

    Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

    Winner of BotN[Seraphim]



    Lord Joseph Pythonicus, Archduke of the Black Coast and Lord of the Serpent Port.
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

  4. #34984
    God Kingstrem's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Spring Grove, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,222
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    Because I am a cruel, unmerciful King!
    ahem......

    "Ship Is It"

    "Bow down to your god, and ALL HAIL THE KING"

    EWNCW- "The Unholy King" King Strem:
    -EWNCW International champion since March 6th, 2012- May 27, 2013


  5. #34985
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingstrem View Post
    ahem......
    Oh.
    Right.

    ALL HAIL THE KINGstrem
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

    Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

    Winner of BotN[Seraphim]



    Lord Joseph Pythonicus, Archduke of the Black Coast and Lord of the Serpent Port.
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

  6. #34986
    God Kingstrem's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Spring Grove, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,222
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    Oh.
    Right.

    ALL HAIL THE KINGstrem
    Better...much better lol

    "Ship Is It"

    "Bow down to your god, and ALL HAIL THE KING"

    EWNCW- "The Unholy King" King Strem:
    -EWNCW International champion since March 6th, 2012- May 27, 2013


  7. #34987
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    Because I am a cruel, unmerciful King!
    But I'm your self professed best friend here...



    The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

  8. #34988
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingstrem View Post
    Better...much better lol
    Thus begins how I'll refer to you whenever either of us enter the cave.

    Tomorrow, I'll have a preliminary card, or most of it, up.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

    Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

    Winner of BotN[Seraphim]



    Lord Joseph Pythonicus, Archduke of the Black Coast and Lord of the Serpent Port.
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

  9. #34989
    I would like to make note;

    You should all go check out the ending of Seth vs Ferrell.

    It came to my attention that I missed something and now it is properly edited in.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

    Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

    Winner of BotN[Seraphim]



    Lord Joseph Pythonicus, Archduke of the Black Coast and Lord of the Serpent Port.
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

  10. #34990
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    I would like to make note;

    You should all go check out the ending of Seth vs Ferrell.

    It came to my attention that I missed something and now it is properly edited in.
    GREAT, THAT guy in EWNCW .



    The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.