1. #34811
    Ok here are they

    1) Ronaldo Romulus

    2) Chris Divine

    3) Luke Jameson

    4) Hot Wasabi

    5) K-Jammin




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  2. #34812
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,212
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    'Sup, Lance Storm?


    Anyways, here's my top five.

    Jelly's Top Five

    5. King Strem
    4. Tommy Thunder
    3. Shaz
    2. William Carlin
    1. K-Jammin

    *waits for TTC to be a smart was and edit the list*
    Eh, I'm lazy.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  3. #34813
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,212
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Ok here are they

    1) Ronaldo Romulus

    2) Chris Divine

    3) Luke Jameson

    4) Hot Wasabi

    5) K-Jammin
    No Tommy! No push for you sir.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  4. #34814
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,662
    Blog Entries
    1
    The real fave 5 (for Rage):

    5. Romulus
    4. Divine
    3. Kyojin
    2. William Carlin
    1. Shaz

    For Inferno:

    5. Arthur Lansdale
    4. Andy Cannon
    3. Istvan Gretzky
    2. King Strem
    1. Antonyo Angelo

    I think I'll ask for a weekly fave 5 each week, see if it'll motivate people to try and get on the list or go up the list, or stay on top or whatever.
    Or how would people eel about a whole Power 25 type thing?
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  5. #34815
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    No Tommy! No push for you sir.
    Tommy is a clearly choice because is a legend on this e-fed and all the e-feds, so no need to mention him




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  6. #34816
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,212
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    The real fave 5 (for Rage):

    5. Romulus
    4. Divine
    3. Kyojin
    2. William Carlin
    1. Shaz

    For Inferno:

    5. Arthur Lansdale
    4. Andy Cannon
    3. Istvan Gretzky
    2. King Strem
    1. Antonyo Angelo

    I think I'll ask for a weekly fave 5 each week, see if it'll motivate people to try and get on the list or go up the list, or stay on top or whatever.
    Or how would people eel about a whole Power 25 type thing?
    A Power 25 list would be a good idea, but if creative posts them it'll sure make things interesting.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  7. #34817
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,212
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Tommy is a clearly choice because is a legend on this e-fed and all the e-feds, so no need to mention him
    Excuses I tell you!

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  8. #34818
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Excuses I tell you!
    Fact i say




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  9. #34819
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,212
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Fact i say
    I'll get my lawyer to investigate on this. If you are wrong then he'll punch you in the d*ck!

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  10. #34820
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Tommy is a clearly choice because is a legend on this e-fed and all the e-feds, so no need to mention him
    Same thing for Jman




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.