Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Best line of commentary: Kingmaker: *singing* Good-bye, Amazing Cobra, who could hang a name on you, when Doom destroyed it every new day, no one's gonna miss you! what the hell? lol,The response was response was just as well..."Look at him just like the Cold Blooded Murder." that can't be a nice look.
    That quote comes from:

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    That quote comes from:

Yea I actually knew it came from a song lyric pretty much just didn't know which.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

DJ: What to do....what should a nigga do????.....Oh I know, how 'bout... no I already did that. How about..no did that too. Shit, fuck it I just watch some TV.

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Great PPV, guys!

Fantastic matches. Awesome entrances. Wicked commentary. Bravo, sirs.

Istvan: Once again Istvan VASCULAR KIELBASA AND BRAEBURNS MADE FROM FALLEN STAR put him in trouble, kurwa. Obvious to Istvan that only way KurwaStrem beat Istvan is by attack only weak spot on all of Istvan body, kurwa. Also obvious to Istvan is that rematch is forthcoming in not too very far away future... The IstyManiacs demand it, kurwa!! They want to hear the crack of KurwaStrems ribs when Istvan trap him in the KurwaLock, kurwa! They want to see his face turn red, and then purple, and then blue, when Istvan trap unworthy champions in most feared move in all of ECWN, kurwa!!

And..

They want to feel the anguish in KurwaStrems voice as he squeals..

"P-P-ple-please, Mr Gretzky.. I..give..up."

Heh.. Next time we meet, KurwaStrem, Istvan is wearing a cup, kurwa!
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    I hate you.
    #FreeBodom

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    Great PPV, guys!

Fantastic matches. Awesome entrances. Wicked commentary. Bravo, sirs.

Istvan: Once again Istvan VASCULAR KIELBASA AND BRAEBURNS MADE FROM FALLEN STAR put him in trouble, kurwa. Obvious to Istvan that only way KurwaStrem beat Istvan is by attack only weak spot on all of Istvan body, kurwa. Also obvious to Istvan is that rematch is forthcoming in not too very far away future... The IstyManiacs demand it, kurwa!! They want to hear the crack of KurwaStrems ribs when Istvan trap him in the KurwaLock, kurwa! They want to see his face turn red, and then purple, and then blue, when Istvan trap unworthy champions in most feared move in all of ECWN, kurwa!!

And..

They want to feel the anguish in KurwaStrems voice as he squeals..

"P-P-ple-please, Mr Gretzky.. I..give..up."

Heh.. Next time we meet, KurwaStrem, Istvan is wearing a cup, kurwa!
    Thanks man, appreciated!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Thanks man, appreciated!
    Yeah, man, it had it all. Great match write ups, shocks, new world champ.. No eFan could have asked for more. The Istvan vs KingStrem match was a fine piece of business. The vibe I got from it was that announcers may have wrote off Istvan early, but Bodom and the gang will think twice before choosing a winner should there ever be a rematch *nudge nudge*

#JusKiddin #EpicTitleReignIsEpic
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    I hate you.
    #FreeBodom

Blog Entries

Creative Team:
    Tommy Thunder, TheJosephBnks, Shaz11, Kingstrem, S.E.Zero, Vandarius, Grind_Bastard

Monday Night Rage

Current writers:
    Tommy Thunder and Shaz11

As the title suggests, this show is usually posted on Monday just before Monday night Raw, although this is flexible taking into consideration possible delays or problems that might come up in our personal lives.

All Rage shows, along with a list of current champions and roster can be viewed here: Rage

Wednesday Night Brutality

Current Writers:
    S.E.Zero and Vandarius

Brutality is the former company known as Blacklist Wrestling Association (BWA), known on EWN for it's unique tag team only concept. Early into 2012 BWA reached an agreement to become part of EWNCW, and after BWA's critically acclaimed final ppv 'War is the Answer', BWA became known as Wednesday night Brutality, and became EWNCW's third brand. It features all of EWNCW's premier tag teams in action every week, and airs on Wednesdays (again, subject to delays/problems).

All Brutality shows can be found here: Brutality

Thursday Night Inferno

Current Writers:
    TheJosephBanks and Kingstrem

Thursday night Inferno was EWNCW's first ever official brand, and is posted (again subject to any delays and problems) on Thursdays.
    All Inferno shows along with a list of current champs and roster can be found here: Inferno

There is no difference in quality from one brand to another in EWNCW. There is no A show, B show and C show. There's simply 3 A shows.
    We also STRESS that pushes and title runs are earned from the following criteria:
    1) Promo quality
    2) Promo promptness (late promos can result in your character not being on the show)
    3) activity in the thread, both via 'In Character' posting and out of character. Both show that you're interested in the fed and are supporting the fed.
    4) Shows feedback. We're always looking to improve the fed. We can't do this without feedback. We ask kindly that everyone posts some sort of feedback on each show. The following feedback form is an easy to use format that weve adopted form the WWE e-fed:

Favorite Moment:
    Best Match:
    Best Promo:
    Best Piece of Booking:
    Best Debut (when applicable):
    Best line of commentary:
    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like:
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved:
    Any Other Positives:
    Anything else that fell below your expectation:
    How would you improve the negative comments (if any):
    Overall Show Grade:
    The entire creative team are very approachable people. If you ever have any ideas to propose, either for your own character, or indeed as something that you'd like to see other characters do (we're all fans here remember), then don't hesitate in contacting any or all of us.

Friday Night Warzone

Current Writer:
    Grind_Bastard

Warzone is a weekly show that gives the EWNCW audience the chance to see a little extra action each week. Tune in each Friday to see some exiting matches featuring all three EWNCW brands! This show is effectively a direct equivalent of WWE Main Event or a better version of WWE Superstars. This show can, and will feature promos from time to time.

All Warzone shows can be found here: Warzone

All information on how to join EWNCW can be found here in our roster thread.

PPV Calender:

Fallout
    Glory to the Brave
    Vendetta
    Pain for Treasure
    Rise from the Ashes
    No Guts, No Glory
    Bred for Combat
    In Violence we Trust
    Threat of the Net
    Raging Inferno
    Day of Reckoning
    Destiny’s Calling

Next ppv:

EWNCW ppv's (from August 2012) can be viewed here:EWNCW ppv's

TWE OverDrive

Titan Wrestling Enterprises (TWE) is another great e-fed on EWN. Early in 2012, EWNCW and Alpha Revolution (the previous name of the fed) struck a partnership which led to Alpha Revolution becoming a developmental fed for EWNCW. Eventually, Krysys decided to merge his other fed (TCW) with Alpha Revolution to form TWE.

TWE currently has one weekly show; OverDrive.

TWE is currently run by Krysys, and he is helped by scribler_jones in the writing department. Contact either of them for more information on this fed.

No Bullshit Policy:

A lot of trouble has emerged from the e-fed section as time has gone on, and that in turn has turned a lot of people away from e-fedding. We're all in this to have fun, nothing else, but the trouble that has brewed from the section has sucked a lot of the fun out for some, myself (Tommy Thunder) included.

Because of this I bring you the no bullshit policy. If I or any of my fellow creative members see any member of the EWNCW roster (or creative members for that matter) messing around, causing trouble, or even involving yourself in trouble that doesn't concern you, you will be given a stern warning by myself.
    If you continue to involve yourself in trouble, then you will be thrown out of the fed (that goes for regular roster members and creative members) in a 'no bullshit' fashion.
    We don't want members of our fed involved in any brewing trouble in the feds, and we won't put up with it. you get one fair and stern warning the first time, if you continue to get involved, you're out. Simple as that.

Thus far we've not had to throw anyone out, which is a good reflection on our members, and long may that continue.

Are you gonna update the rosters Tommy?

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    I was in the process of doing it, but Kash went offline (guess he had to go work). I have updated the Rage roster, but need a mod to update the Inferno one (I've posted the update in the Inferno thread as you see), so I'll wait until one of the mods comes online.

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Never mind i just saw that you already did that

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....