Quote Originally Posted by CGBigMan View Post
    IC: Aslong as you put up the crown jewel if you know what i mean
    Strem: you have always been a thorn in my side. But that was then. That was when I weaker. I am much much better now. Defending against you is one more thing to cross off my list

"Ship Is It"

"Bow down to your god, and ALL HAIL THE KING"

EWNCW- "The Unholy King" King Strem:
    -EWNCW International champion since March 6th, 2012- May 27, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Divine: Gulfstrem...divine isnt blowing anything up your ass. Divine doesnt swing that way. If you do, go check out antonyo angelina on the b brand..you know..where you are a chump...oh sorry..divine meant champ...honest
    Strem: now you wanna act like I like men? You are a cocky little bastard. Talking time is over, when you are doing with your little friends come on over where the big boys are and you try and take my title

"Ship Is It"

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingstrem View Post
    Strem: now you wanna act like I like men? You are a cocky little bastard. Talking time is over, when you are doing with your little friends come on over where the big boys are and you try and take my title
    Divine: divine has a dream, that one day, divine will see Kingaling dethroned as champ, oh yes...Divine has a dream! Fortunately for you, Divine wont be the one taking that title. No see, beating you and taken that title, would be as if Divine lowered himself. Divine doesnt lower himself to a losers standard such as yourself...no...Divine rises and rises...and rise Divine shall. The era of the chumpette champ known is King Strem will come to an end, and the era of the Divine One will begin

Angelo: I'm sorry to interrupt but i'm watching you every week calling yourself a King and other irrelevant stuff like that.I do know what a type of a guy is Chris Divine *cough* Idiot *cough* but i don't know many things about you.Well apart the fact that you are the International champion and you like to call your self a King.Well i don't even know too many things about Kings but i know...No i'm sure that kings don't look like you.I do know, though, a guy who used to and still call himself a King.Jerry the King Lawler.Hearing you calling yourself a King is disrespectful to me and disrespectful to the wrestling business.And when i'm watching you in the ring i get the feeling that Jerry Lawler was there and took a dump in the ring and left

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Strem: Hey Devine, Angelo, you wanna act better than me, let us go to the ring, otherwise just quit wasting my breath. I have more important things to do than talk to a guy who likes to call himself "fine" and a stupid Italian

"Ship Is It"

Blog Entries
    Strem: Hey Devine, Angelo, you wanna act better than me, let us go to the ring, otherwise just quit wasting my breath. I have more important things to do than talk to a guy who likes to call himself "fine" and a stupid Italian
    Divine: you know, divine doesnt like antonyo, but since you are "the best" and a king, you probably wouldnt mind going in a 2 on 1 handicap match against antonyo and divine. What do you say antonyo? Think you and divine could put our differences behind us to beat down a chumpette?

Blog Entries
    HJ: We are accpeting ANY AND ALL challenges for our EWNCW Blacklist Championships. We have beaten Jesting Madness twice so any team willing to step up you're more than welcome to!
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    HJ: We are accpeting ANY AND ALL challenges for our EWNCW Blacklist Championships. We have beaten Jesting Madness twice so any team willing to step up you're more than welcome to!
    Carlin: We beat SoM three times, try to replicate that. We challenge you.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    Carlin: We beat SoM three times, try to replicate that. We challenge you.
    HJ: You know what? I would enjoy that. And why not spice it up a bit. Think the fans want to see The Gates of Hell match II? I sure would love to be apart of that!
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    HJ: You know what? I would enjoy that. And why not spice it up a bit. Think the fans want to see The Gates of Hell match II? I sure would love to be apart of that!
    Carlin: I guess we have to head towards Grant's office with that proposal. Jesting Madness vs God's Grace for the EWNCW Blacklist belts in Gates of Hell II!!

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!