Hey guys it will be a great honor to have you in Grand Prix so if you want check it and you might like it

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries

EWNCW Anchorman Dick Thompson

Good evening folks! EWNCW anchorman Dick Thompson here!

Following a fantastically successful ppv in the form of Bred for Combat, EWNCW can now officially announce that their next ppv will be In Violence We Trust! EWNCW management have also confirmed that this ppv, as the name suggests, will be violent and will be contested as an extreme gimmick ppv! Here is the poster for the ppv:

Another announcement to make is that EWNCW Inferno head writer Grind_Bastard has stepped down from as head writer for the show. Mr Bastard has cited burnout and needing some time off as his reasoning for requesting to step down.
    It is thought that Mr Bastard is open to taking up a role that requires a lighter workload, and it is thought that EWNCW management are trying to negotiate a working agreement that both parties are happy with.
    EWNCW management have appointed Mr JosephBanks as the new head writer of Inferno. Mr Banks has previously written for the Rage show and the Inferno show in a previous stint. We congratulate Mr Banks on his new role and wish him the best!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post

Good evening folks! EWNCW anchorman Dick Thompson here!

Following a fantastically successful ppv in the form of Bred for Combat, EWNCW can now officially announce that their next ppv will be In Violence We Trust! EWNCW management have also confirmed that this ppv, as the name suggests, will be violent and will be contested as an extreme gimmick ppv! Here is the poster for the ppv:

Another announcement to make is that EWNCW Inferno head writer Grind_Bastard has stepped down from as head writer for the show. Mr Bastard has cited burnout and needing some time off as his reasoning for requesting to step down.
    It is thought that Mr Bastard is open to taking up a role that requires a lighter workload, and it is thought that EWNCW management are trying to negotiate a working agreement that both parties are happy with.
    EWNCW management have appointed Mr JosephBanks as the new head writer of Inferno. Mr Banks has previously written for the Rage show and the Inferno show in a previous stint. We congratulate Mr Banks on his new role and wish him the best!
    Congratulations Rilla/TJB! Great choice for the Inferno head writer.

Looking forward to the future of EWNCW, and IVWT!

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingstrem View Post
    IC: 10 and a half....10 and a half hard long months. I have made my impact numerous times and I have shut the nay sayers up. I have been here EWNCW. I have been here putting the work in and beating the weak. Yet you don't care do you? No you don't. Otherwise you wouldn't be fucking cheering Istvan Getzsky still. You all truly make me sick. I hate everyone here and everyone who watches. You do not seem to appreciate greatness in front of you. I bring truth to your pathetic lives and all you do is shun me. You act like nothing happened and move on. That is what Istvan did, act like the first lost was nothing and came back wanting more. And although I am a humble champion, I still become furious about having to have the same person challenge me over and over again. Istvan, I hope you hear me and off in Pollock LA LA land. You days of challenging me are over. You are on the bottom step and will stay there. So look down, bow your head, and ALLLLLLLL HAILLLLLLLL YOUR KING!!!
    Divine: 10 1/2...10 1/2. A mutant freakish child has 10 1/2 fingers. We are about 10 1/2 months away from thanksgiving. 10.5 is the dollar amount you will be making once you get dropped from ewncw like a sack of potatoes and have to go back to a menial job. You see streamer, divine has watched you and your mediocre title reign. Divine calls it mediocre because you havent had any real challenges. Hell, the biggest challenge you have had to date is probably lacing those boots up before each match. The fact remains, stremerson, you are no king, you are not royalty, and just because you have gold, doesnt make you a best seller. Now that, is some divine truth

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Divine: 10 1/2...10 1/2. A mutant freakish child has 10 1/2 fingers. We are about 10 1/2 months away from thanksgiving. 10.5 is the dollar amount you will be making once you get dropped from ewncw like a sack of potatoes and have to go back to a menial job. You see streamer, divine has watched you and your mediocre title reign. Divine calls it mediocre because you havent had any real challenges. Hell, the biggest challenge you have had to date is probably lacing those boots up before each match. The fact remains, stremerson, you are no king, you are not royalty, and just because you have gold, doesnt make you a best seller. Now that, is some divine truth
    Feedback on the show?
    A vintage bear review perhaps?
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Congratulations Rilla/TJB! Great choice for the Inferno head writer.

Looking forward to the future of EWNCW, and IVWT!
    Thank you kindly.

I look forward to being the KANG 'round here

<-- Points to Avvy

xD
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Blog Entries
    Feedback on the show?
    A vintage bear review perhaps?
    No worries friend. I planned on doing one. Just been working the past 4 days plus got iwas latest show up last night. Youll have my thoughts tonight or tomorrow

Black Ninja!

Jman: They call the man in that poster "The Innovater of Violence" and "The Extreme Original" but, even though I love Dreamer like a brother, Ronaldo Romulus is going to find out those titles really belong to me. In fact, there's another title that belongs to me, Ronny. Yours.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    Thank you kindly.

I look forward to being the KANG 'round here

<-- Points to Avvy

xD
    Congrats, man. Inferno is in great hands.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

Blog Entries
    No worries man, you deserve it!

See guys, this man right here is a perfect example of how to make it in the business. He's put in the time, he's been a constant here, he's been consistent with promos (both in quality and in time-keeping) and has always been a constant presence in this thread both OOC and IC. THAT is how to make it here.
    Take notes from this man people!
    Oh you!

Romulus: Have the serfs taken refuge already? Uphold your measly fortresses all you desire. Judgment is now at hand.