1. #34291
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,680
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Thunder: And don't forget; Give us today our daily bread!
    OOC: You wily bastard! XD

    Romulus: I will make my eyes blind and deafen my ears to your petty goading. Perhaps you could entertain these...squalid and shoddy peons down at the pub under the influence of a heady intoxicant with your prime burlesque.


  2. #34292
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,745
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    OOC: You wily bastard! XD

    Romulus: I will make my eyes blind and deafen my ears to your petty goading. Perhaps you could entertain these...squalid and shoddy peons down at the pub under the influence of a heady intoxicant with your prime burlesque.
    OOC:

    Thunder: Under the influence? You mean like you were seemingly under the influence the other day?!
    At least the topic of conversation would be more interesting if I was under the influence! And if there's going to be any burlesque involved then count me in!! Maybe we can get the TWE Vixxens in on it!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  3. #34293
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,680
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    OOC:

    Thunder: Under the influence? You mean like you were seemingly under the influence the other day?!
    At least the topic of conversation would be more interesting if I was under the influence! And if there's going to be any burlesque involved then count me in!! Maybe we can get the TWE Vixxens in on it!
    Romulus: *sigh* How did that facepalm of yours go?



  4. #34294
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,587
    Blog Entries
    7
    Van: So let's be truly honest right now. Out of all matches at the upcoming pay-per-view. The most easy to predict HAS to be between that Japanese bloke and the 3 time world champion. You may call it arrogance but I've got this done and dusted already. Great way to start of 2013.

  5. #34295
    Black Ninja! No_1eddiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    9,128
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Van: So let's be truly honest right now. Out of all matches at the upcoming pay-per-view. The most easy to predict HAS to be between that Japanese bloke and the 3 time world champion. You may call it arrogance but I've got this done and dusted already. Great way to start of 2013.
    Kyojin: You've gotta be kidding me. Time and time and time again, you write me off Van. I beat you at Glory Days, you beat me at No Guts, No Glory. But I beat you in the Superstar of the Year poll. At Bred For Combat, I'm taking all of these words and insults you've been throwing at me and I'm going to be shoving them down your throat. I can promise you that.


    Kyojin

    Final ICW World Champion

    eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

    ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

    Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

    Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

    Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

    Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

    Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

  6. #34296
    Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    3,797
    Blog Entries
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by clrj3514 View Post
    Cannon: You listen & listen good! I can talk about my family, YOU can't. You don't ever say a word about them anymore! As far as them being ashamed of me, there's no way! That's the least of my worries. You & Rose are my worries and when you start worrying me you get eliminated!
    Hawk: Relax, I don't need to say anything bad about them because being stuck with you for better or for worse is bad enough. But you go home, you kiss your kids and have you pretty little wife shine up that title real good, because at Bred for Combat, I am taking that title and I will never lose it to anyone. You and Rose can bring everything in your arsenal, but it won't be enough to stop Mr. Mayhem. So enjoy that title all you want, because this will be the last time you are even relevant.
    #BennysTeddy

    Efedding

     

    Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

    Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

  7. #34297
    Super Member clrj3514's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    1,470
    Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    Hawk: Relax, I don't need to say anything bad about them because being stuck with you for better or for worse is bad enough. But you go home, you kiss your kids and have you pretty little wife shine up that title real good, because at Bred for Combat, I am taking that title and I will never lose it to anyone. You and Rose can bring everything in your arsenal, but it won't be enough to stop Mr. Mayhem. So enjoy that title all you want, because this will be the last time you are even relevant.
    Cannon: Relevant? Hahaha really? Being relevant is no concern of mine because it's a guarantee. You hear me? See, when Bred for Combat is over with nobody will ever forget the name Andy Cannon because I'm gonna tear you apart! Rose is an afterthought, this is a me & you thing. So here's to you kissing my relevant ass!
    Andy Cannon - EWNCW
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion: 11/12/12 - 5/27/13

    "The Southern Warrior" Chris Gatling - IWA


  8. #34298
    The Trinity Poot-Hair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,543
    Blog Entries
    10
    The Poot-Hair; Still stalking the feds from afar lol

  9. #34299
    Read Inferno!

    Best Match:
    The main event.
    Best Promo: The opener and Lansdale's
    Best Piece of Booking: Ferrell and Jameson screwing with each other.
    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Nope.
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: none
    Any Other Positives: I like Punk/Angelo's and Blaine/Grind's feud
    Any Other Constructive Criticism: N/A
    Overall Show Grade: B

    DJ: Sooo, a nigga got his ass beat, what.the.fuck?!? And I am not on the card either, awww hell naw. Seth! I hope you get what's coming to you at Bred for Combat! Otherwise you will have to deal with me and you do not want that!

    E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

  10. #34300
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,587
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Kyojin: You've gotta be kidding me. Time and time and time again, you write me off Van. I beat you at Glory Days, you beat me at No Guts, No Glory. But I beat you in the Superstar of the Year poll. At Bred For Combat, I'm taking all of these words and insults you've been throwing at me and I'm going to be shoving them down your throat. I can promise you that.
    Van: I presume you think that is something to be proud of. Winning the popular vote. No, what truly is impressive about that poll was that out of every wrestler, I was the only bad guy in it. I was so fucking superior compared to everyone that someone like me got into a popularity contest. Now that, is more impressive then you getting 10 year old marks voting for you. As for BFC, they aren't insults, they're facts! Come our match, I'm ending this once and for all. I'm breaking you, your spirit, all of the belief your fans have for you and ending your career. All in just a 3 count.

    Then, the rest of EWNCW.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.