Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by clrj3514 View Post
    Cannon: Mike if you'd get your head out of your ass & listen you'd plainly see that I've gotten past the low point I was at. Also, since you now know that you should know that your ass is grass. I'm the Inferno Ignition Champion! Not you & not Rose! By now you should realize that I don't play games little boy. EWNCW is where the big dogs rule & face it Hawk, you're just a pup. I've tried for a long time to let your little comments roll off of my back but now you've pissed me off! At Bred for Combat I will destroy you & Rose to keep what's mine. You've ignited the fuse on this cannon so now you better prepare for the blast!
    Hawk: I bet that's what you said a few years back and at Bred for Combat all that's coming out of the barrel is a little flag with the word Boom! on it. You won the Ignition title in a match you should have never been, because I beat you not once on the war games finale but twice. All you did was rely on dumb luck to make it on the PPV and screw me out of what should have been mine. Rose may think he is above us but that is his downfall, you think your skill is going to carry you to the top, that is yours. You haven't done anything in the prime of your life but waste away in the background just happy that you still have a job. Now that you cost me a chance at moving up, you are happy because you think justice is done. But it isn't, you just associated me with your demons to make you feel better about yourself. So hold on to that belt and shine it up real good, because I am coming for it.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    Hawk: I bet that's what you said a few years back and at Bred for Combat all that's coming out of the barrel is a little flag with the word Boom! on it. You won the Ignition title in a match you should have never been, because I beat you not once on the war games finale but twice. All you did was rely on dumb luck to make it on the PPV and screw me out of what should have been mine. Rose may think he is above us but that is his downfall, you think your skill is going to carry you to the top, that is yours. You haven't done anything in the prime of your life but waste away in the background just happy that you still have a job. Now that you cost me a chance at moving up, you are happy because you think justice is done. But it isn't, you just associated me with your demons to make you feel better about yourself. So hold on to that belt and shine it up real good, because I am coming for it.
    Cannon: You keep dwelling on the idea that I didn't belong in the match where I won the title but let me ask you something. If I didn't belong there, why was I there? Exactly! I'm gonna try to get something through your thick skull right now so listen up. Regardless of how you get an opportunity, you take advantage of it! Another thing that I'm sick of hearing out of you is that I'm a failure. I'm not like you, I think about somebody besides myself. I've got a wife & two great kids at home so sometimes things have to come before wrestling. Grow up kid! And as far as you thinking I tried to attach myself to you to ride my way to success, you don't have any coat tails to ride!
    Andy Cannon - EWNCW
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion: 11/12/12 - 5/27/13

"The Southern Warrior" Chris Gatling - IWA

Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    Also, as you all know the drill:

Inferno:

Best Match:
    Best Promo:
    Best Piece of Booking:
    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like:
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved:
    Any Other Positives:
    Any Other Constructive Criticism:
    Overall Show Grade:

Not doing this(I suppose writers are exempt due to it basically being them judging themselves... biased and shit) can/will effect your push.

Remember folks.

Do this here!
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Remember folks.

Do this here!
    And now TT is coming to get you b/c you fucked with his gimmick again.

I'm the guy in the back with the red wig.

Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Tyndall Effect View Post
    Yes. Yes I am.

And there's a PM heading your way now my good sir!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Remember folks.

Do this here!
    I already did! With no reply but nonetheless lol

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Quote Originally Posted by The Tyndall Effect View Post
    plznoimsorry!

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    I already did! With no reply but nonetheless lol
    Keep talking and I'll have a jobber beat you! onceitakecontrolofinfernoforever!
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Can't wait to see how the punjabi prison match between Grind and Blaine is written. I see a lot of blood and brutality

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by clrj3514 View Post
    Cannon: You keep dwelling on the idea that I didn't belong in the match where I won the title but let me ask you something. If I didn't belong there, why was I there? Exactly! I'm gonna try to get something through your thick skull right now so listen up. Regardless of how you get an opportunity, you take advantage of it! Another thing that I'm sick of hearing out of you is that I'm a failure. I'm not like you, I think about somebody besides myself. I've got a wife & two great kids at home so sometimes things have to come before wrestling. Grow up kid! And as far as you thinking I tried to attach myself to you to ride my way to success, you don't have any coat tails to ride!
    Hawk: It's good you think about your family. Not sure what lies you told your wife to get her stuck to you all those years, but it's good you feel bad about tricking her into marrying a loser and trying to make her feel better. Plus those kids, every time someone asks what their dad does, they have to answer that embarrassing answer. But they are none of my concern, all I am concerned about is taking my title and shutting you and Rose down for good.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Black Ninja!
    Best Match: As it should've been, the main event.
    Best Promo: The opener/Lansdale's
    Best Piece of Booking: Ferrell and Jameson screwing with each other. It's hard to book heel v. heel, but that's a good way of going about it.
    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Nope.
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: If the idea is to push Doom, then give him a bit more of a written finish in his squash match.
    Any Other Positives: I like Punk and Angelo's feud being booked as this showstopping thing. Good for both guys.
    Any Other Constructive Criticism: Nah.
    Overall Show Grade: B

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community