Page 3427 of 4075 FirstFirst ... 24272927332733773417342534263427342834293437347735273927 ... LastLast
Results 34,261 to 34,270 of 40747
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    I'll let one of the other people figure it out.

I remember it now.

After I saw that Lansdale had used that fan with a cheesburger in his promo I had to use it

Quote Originally Posted by Kingstrem View Post
    can I guess?
    Let's leave it open for a few more to have a guess, then we'll see how many can get it
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Inferno:

Best Match: Lansdale vs Michael
    Best Promo: I give it to the King this week
    Best Piece of Booking: McCoy distracting Lansdale. It adds a bit more of suspense going into BfC in my opinion.
    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: None that I saw
    Commentary:
    Kingmaker: I couldn’t agree with you more if I tried, giving we don’t have a thumbs up system like Lords of Hurt for comments.

Daniels: You know what works just as well?

*Daniels gives Kingmaker a thumbs up sign.*

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Jameson ,like Thunder pointed out,
    promo felt a lot like a heel promo. Not sure if it is just the character or what.
    Any Other Positives: Great show overall.
    Any Other Constructive Criticism: None
    Overall Show Grade: B
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    Current EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to Present)
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    Current IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to Present)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to Present)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Blog Entries
    I know where you took that one, Tom!!!

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    An update on BfC:

Half the Rage matches have been written.
    Brutality matches, SEZ and Vand are plodding along with those.
    Writing for Inferno matches will commence tonight/tomorrow. Eddie is lending a hand with one match and I've asked one more who's offered in the past too.
    Aiming to get it out by the end of the weekend, so we'll see what happens!

I've sent out some assignments and only got one back (I think). Please get those in!

I'm heading to bed now, and I'd like to see some more feedback on Inferno here when I come back on tomorrow! Just one roster member has given feedback thus far, so let's hear what you thought guys!

Until tomorrow

T_T
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Hawk: Cannon, since I have been here, you have gotten involved in my business. But my question is why have you not gone on to bigger things after 14 years of failure? It is because you saw what I could become and attached yourself to me to ride on my success. You weren't trying to help me all those months, you were trying to save your own career from hitting the gutter. You talk down on me like a kid but since winning that title, all you have done is whine like a child. Cannon a man isn't defined by how he acts when he is in the gutter, he is judged by how he acts when he reaches the big time, and you have proven my point.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk

It has to be a long way to the bed for Tommy because he is still online

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    It has to be a long way to the bed for Tommy because he is still online
    he's just seeing if anyone else posts feedback probably

or going into other threads to talk about tonights Impact and make a comment like "It's a good thing Mike Knox still has the beard, they should team him up with Eric Young so both guys can be a serious tag team
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk

Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    Hawk: Cannon, since I have been here, you have gotten involved in my business. But my question is why have you not gone on to bigger things after 14 years of failure? It is because you saw what I could become and attached yourself to me to ride on my success. You weren't trying to help me all those months, you were trying to save your own career from hitting the gutter. You talk down on me like a kid but since winning that title, all you have done is whine like a child. Cannon a man isn't defined by how he acts when he is in the gutter, he is judged by how he acts when he reaches the big time, and you have proven my point.
    Cannon: Mike if you'd get your head out of your ass & listen you'd plainly see that I've gotten past the low point I was at. Also, since you now know that you should know that your ass is grass. I'm the Inferno Ignition Champion! Not you & not Rose! By now you should realize that I don't play games little boy. EWNCW is where the big dogs rule & face it Hawk, you're just a pup. I've tried for a long time to let your little comments roll off of my back but now you've pissed me off! At Bred for Combat I will destroy you & Rose to keep what's mine. You've ignited the fuse on this cannon so now you better prepare for the blast!
    Andy Cannon - EWNCW
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion: 11/12/12 - 5/27/13

"The Southern Warrior" Chris Gatling - IWA

Inferno:

Best Match: Main event was a solid match well written and had enough details in it for an Inferno main event
    Best Promo: Arthur Lansdale's promo
    Best Piece of Booking: Thunder unloading on King and Krysys
    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Nothing
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: I'm a bit confused with the Jameson promo
    Any Other Positives: I'm gonna talk about my feud with KJ here.I'm really happy that i'm working with him and it looks like a great feud so far for two newcomers like us
    Any Other Constructive Criticism: it will be nice to see Doom facing some real competition
    Overall Show Grade: B

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Best Match: Main event was as good as it should have been.
    Best Promo: The opening. Was swell and set up the main event nicely.
    Best Piece of Booking: Staples not giving Ferrell Jameson. He's right,would have been made the PPV match pointless.
    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Im gonna go away from the masses and say, Gretsky with the fan. There's no reason for a face to ever,basically pick on a fan. Whether he likes his heel enemy or not. Talking him down or something I'd understand,but the physicality is where the line was crossed.
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: As stated already,Ferrel not making showtime with a promo is too bad. Rose could've been extended as well.
    Any Other Positives: Commentary was very well for the entire time with Doom out there. Commentary putting him over is really being done nicely. Michael getting the win on Lansdale certainly doesn't hurt either. He needed the win more there.
    Any Other Constructive Criticism:
    Overall Show Grade: IDK right now.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.