Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Divine: did Divine ask for Captain Irrelevants opinion? Nope. Speaking of you jamie, divine doesnt know much about you. Hell, divine watches inferno and still, you dont come to mind. Maybe that is because you are about as relevant as the 90s
    Jameson: Oh don't worry Divine. You'll see my relevance soon. Keep your eyes open at Breed for Combat. Youand the rest of the locker room will see my greatness and what I'm trying to bring to this lack luster roster. Also I feel I should mention that before finishing my contract negotiations, I watched matches that involved the entire EWNCW roster and after watching your match, I demanded to go to Inferno. The very thought of carrying you in a match made me sick.
    Efed stuff...yeah...

Coming to ???

Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

Blog Entries
    I've sent in my stuff for Inferno, so I guess we just sit and wait for the Spanish Love Machine himself now
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Black Ninja!
    Jman: Luke Fuckin' Jameson! Long time, no see. You finally recover from what I put you through over the summer?

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    Jman: Luke Fuckin' Jameson! Long time, no see. You finally recover from what I put you through over the summer?
    Jameson: Oh it's you. You got lucky boy. Your victory was a fluke, nothing more and you probably put a brick in your boot and that brick was probably given to you by the ref you paid. So yeah...
    Efed stuff...yeah...

Coming to ???

Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I've sent in my stuff for Inferno, so I guess we just sit and wait for the Spanish Love Machine himself now
    Spanish Love Machine reporting: I need something to eat, add the stuff you sent me, double check, and post. Expect Inferno soon.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by zapphoman View Post
    Jameson: Oh it's you. You got lucky boy. Your victory was a fluke, nothing more and you probably put a brick in your boot and that brick was probably given to you by the ref you paid. So yeah...
    Jman: Hahahahahaha! Wow, Luke, you've gotten extra delusional since I last saw you.

Jman

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

AWF IronMan Champion

JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    Spanish Love Machine reporting: I need something to eat, add the stuff you sent me, double check, and post. Expect Inferno soon.
    FEED HIM MOOOOOOORE!!!
    I'll have a read of Inferno tomorrow in that case
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Main Event(Cesaro vs Khali and a Gauntlet match) and Inferno tonight. WOOOOOOOOOOOT
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    Jman: Hahahahahaha! Wow, Luke, you've gotten extra delusional since I last saw you.
    Jameson: Thanks to you. "Good fight. Time for Lunch" or whatever you call that move should be banned. Why do you think I was off the radar for so long? I'll make you pay for that someday.
    Efed stuff...yeah...

Coming to ???

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by zapphoman View Post
    Jameson: Thanks to you. "Good fight. Time for Lunch" or whatever you call that move should be banned. Why do you think I was off the radar for so long? I'll make you pay for that someday.
    Jman: You want to ban something as simple as a superkick? A move that's won more matches than most other moves combined? That's drastic. And desperate. And sad.

Jman

AWF IronMan Champion

JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF