Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Kyojin: You literally just said we will only face you in a pack. That's why I'm asking you that 'cyborg'. Funnily enough, for a cyborg, I've seen you laid out on your ass so many times I've lost count. As for me being on Rage, are you to tell me that a simple travelling schedule can stop the 'Demon Cyborg' from handing out ass kickings? Wow, so that's how we stop you! Somebody get the Bat Signal, we've found a way!
    Ano Doom:No,i said that's your only chance at beating me,get it right moron. Since returning to Inferno I haven't lost once. At the end of War Games I said I wouldn't...AND I HAVEN'T. No smartass,No no no. God you've almost got me feeling Ronaldo Romulous with this stupidity of yours. You run your mouth when you're not on my show every week. Show up and I'll crack the concrete under the padding around the ring with you.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

[QUOTE=Destruction;713356]What about the punctuation statement?[/QUOTE

I don't really ever bother to honestly take the time to make sure everything's proper spaced,sometimes I notice but most times no,So idk,I really wouldn't know about it.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Ano Doom:No,i said that's your only chance at beating me,get it right moron. Since returning to Inferno I haven't lost once. At the end of War Games I said I wouldn't...AND I HAVEN'T. No smartass,No no no. God you've almost got me feeling Ronaldo Romulous with this stupidity of yours. You run your mouth when you're not on my show every week. Show up and I'll crack the concrete under the padding around the ring with you.
    Kyojin: Well that's not true. You've been laid out enough times by one man to show that. You should really listen if you're going to attempt to outsmart me. You haven't lost, but who have you fought? I'm sorry but have you not been running your mouth week in, week out? Oh yeah, that's right- you have. You wanna go Ano, let me know. I'm the Superstar of the Year 2012, I'll make certain you're the first Failure of the Year 2013.

Ano Doom:I'll be there if its allowed. Consider it done. You're finished.

OOC:I'm having a hard time understanding "Ive the guy who Thunder said might shoud up,Doesnt"

Darren: I'll be waiting to kick your ass and getting a check for doing so.

OOC: My bad, I rushed.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    Match ready, time for some gothic-esque atmosphere for Grind's segment.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Kyojin: Well that's not true. You've been laid out enough times by one man to show that. You should really listen if you're going to attempt to outsmart me. You haven't lost, but who have you fought? I'm sorry but have you not been running your mouth week in, week out? Oh yeah, that's right- you have. You wanna go Ano, let me know. I'm the Superstar of the Year 2012, I'll make certain you're the first Failure of the Year 2013.
    Ano Doom:One man has never beaten me more than once. At all. It makes no difference If I fought you,Tommy,or T Freakin DA...If I said I wont lose and I don't that's all that matters. You run your mouth all the damn time hypocrite like you cant ever shut the fuck up talking to me. Who gives a damn about an award? Yea,I wanna end your wrestling career,so come on and lets go whenever you wanna come in on a Thursday night.

Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Darren: I'll be waiting to kick your ass and getting a check for doing so.

OOC: My bad, I rushed.
    Ano Doom:I'll be there either way so even If someone else gets your challenge,no reason I can't still break your c-2 in your neck.

OOC:Aint nothin

Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    What about the punctuation statement?
    I don't really ever bother to honestly take the time to make sure everything's proper spaced,sometimes I notice but most times no,So idk,I really wouldn't know about it.
    Dude, with all due respect, without proper spacing, your promos are not even readable
    ‚Äč

Ano Doom:I'll be there either way so even If someone else gets your challenge,no reason I can't still break your c-2 in your neck.

OOC:Aint nothin
    Darren: You breaking my gorgeous neck. That's more than laughable of you becoming a world champion.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Darren: You breaking my gorgeous neck. That's more than laughable of you becoming a world champion.
    Ano Doom:You say you're gorgeous but when you show pictures of yourself your face in one doesnt the face on another when you say "look at this body." So...Yea ok. And you won't laugh when I demolish you in record time.