Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Ano Doom:Your knee won't be able to touch me after I utterly shock you with the rate I grab you and counter it. Then its up on my shoulders and back down again and there goes the golden belt. Well,"One" does not,But The Demon Cyborg can and will. I will hand you the worst beating that you HAVE NEVER HAD. And you know,I'm quite pleased you have such a great pain threshold...That just means I get to spend that much more time crushing and destroying you on the way to becoming the new champion. The top gold and destroying a man that can take more pain than anyone I've ever seen? I don't know if it can get better than that. If I have to knock you out three times I will,Because I'M TAKING your title at any costs.
    Thunder: You speak as if you're going to get the chance to knock me out. How amusing. When you're in that ring with me, I will be wrestling rings around you. Do you understand? You're not going to get a chance to knock me out once, let alone 3 times.
    I am the best in the world, and not you or anyone else is going to stop me from entertaining the EWNCW fans and carrying this company to stratospheric heights.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Ano Doom:Why don't you stop worrying about what I'm saying and more about what I'll do to you when I face you on Inferno...Cause you don't have the luck of being on another show.
    Angelo: You think I'm unlucky because I'm on Inferno?I'm only on Inferno because is the best show in the world and is the best place to show what i really can do.Antonyo Angelo is not a rookie my friend.He has been a champion before.He fought for world titles before he main evented PPVs before in other companies.I've seen and did many things in my career and facing your stupid ass in the ring is just another day on the job for me.So there is nothing to worry about

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Thunder: You speak as if you're going to get the chance to knock me out. How amusing. When you're in that ring with me, I will be wrestling rings around you. Do you understand? You're not going to get a chance to knock me out once, let alone 3 times.
    I am the best in the world, and not you or anyone else is going to stop me from entertaining the EWNCW fans and carrying this company to stratospheric heights.
    Ano Doom:See that's where you underestimate me. There's more to me than knocking you out. I too,can outwrestle anyone. It is I who will wrestle rings around you. The chance is always there. ALWAYS. I only need two seconds and if I see the time I'm going to take it. I WILL stop you,and then we'll see who is the best when I crush every fans spirit out there when I defeat the ultimate hero ultimately. I'll take the company to heights never before seen as well,with a determined destroyer running over everyone who looks at him.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Angelo: You think I'm unlucky because I'm on Inferno?I'm only on Inferno because is the best show in the world and is the best place to show what i really can do.Antonyo Angelo is not a rookie my friend.He has been a champion before.He fought for world titles before he main evented PPVs before in other companies.I've seen and did many things in my career and facing your stupid ass in the ring is just another day on the job for me.So there is nothing to worry about
    Ano Doom:Make up your mind. Your fear of me is evident because its fucking with your head. First its "This place doesn't deserve someone like me screw the fans" and other trash talk. Now Inferno is the best place? Yea,one or the other. Screw other companies,you've never even seen anything like me,So what you've done before is nothing. Another day on the job huh? Well you're really about to hate work when that comes around.

Blog Entries
    Divine: Who would have thought...the son of terminator and willy wonka, a force of nature, and a hair italian monkey all talking together. God bless america

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Divine: Who would have thought...the son of terminator and willy wonka, a force of nature, and a hair italian monkey all talking together. God bless america
    *Ano Doom takes a wooden baseball bat and cracks himself dead in the face with,splitting it in half,sending splinters flying everywhere,never flinching at all.*

Ano Doom:What was that?

Blog Entries
    Ano Doom:See that's where you underestimate me. There's more to me than knocking you out. I too,can outwrestle anyone. It is I who will wrestle rings around you. The chance is always there. ALWAYS. I only need two seconds and if I see the time I'm going to take it. I WILL stop you,and then we'll see who is the best when I crush every fans spirit out there when I defeat the ultimate hero ultimately. I'll take the company to heights never before seen as well,with a determined destroyer running over everyone who looks at him.
    Thunder: I don't think your primitive brain is processing the information I'm feeding it, and that's ok, because that explains the neanderthal -like manner in which you navigate the squared circle. I am the best wrestler in the world. Sure, there's always the 'chance' that someone might beat me, there's always the chance that someone might fluke a win, but the reality of the situation is, 9.99 times out of 10 I bring it and I make sure that I win when it counts.
    When I'm in that ring with you, if this EWNCW Championship, or any other championship for that matter is on the line, then I'll make sure that it comes back home with ME.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Ano Doom:Make up your mind. Your fear of me is evident because its fucking with your head. First its "This place doesn't deserve someone like me screw the fans" and other trash talk. Now Inferno is the best place? Yea,one or the other. Screw other companies,you've never even seen anything like me,So what you've done before is nothing. Another day on the job huh? Well you're really about to hate work when that comes around.
    Angelo: When did i say anything about Inferno you dumbass.And no i won't refuse my previous accomplishments even if they don't mean anything here.Because i feel proud for my self.And i will be even more if i achieve my goals here in EWNCW.And facing you is not really another day in the job is more like Angelo's day off

There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Angelo: When did i say anything about Inferno you dumbass.And no i won't refuse my previous accomplishments even if they don't mean anything here.Because i feel proud for my self.And i will be even more if i achieve my goals here in EWNCW.And facing you is not really another day in the job is more like Angelo's day off
    Ano Doom:Because all you ever say is the fans don't deserve to see you and talk shit about how shitty everything is now you're talking up your brand. You can't have it both ways. I never said refuse them,I just said they will never really prepare you for me. Yea you're right,I'll kick the shit of you like you aren't even there.

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Angelo: Who would have thought that the Tarzan with female genitalia was going to join the conversation

Oh akbar....