1. #34051
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,624
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Ano Doom:Good,Because your mind needs to forget him to put your focus where it needs to be. On me. The Demon Cyborg that breathes destroying everything in front of him. And oh that's where you're wrong. I am 125 % different than him. What he has done to you in past matches could never prepare you for my level of pain giving. I actually almost like you acknowledging my hometown there,Maybe I'll leave you with a souvenir from there...a flash knockout when I leave you laying in the ring.
    Thunder: You speak like some immovable object or something. Well I am the unstoppable force, and when I face you I will knock you out with a swift strike of my knee.
    I am the EWNCW Champion, and one does not simply step in the ring with the best in the world and inflicts pain on him. My pain threshold is larger than any you've ever come across in your life. I will withstand any level of pain you want Doom, because I will keep this title at ANY cost.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  2. #34052
    Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    Jman: I think the voice you're hearing is the one inside your own mind, man.
    Seraphim: Say what you will, but you know I speak the truth. Avoid it all you wish, but at Bred for Combat, you will come to see the light. You are a great competitor, but Bred for Combat is all mine.

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Ano Doom:That's the idea and its already begun. With the new year comes new wasted challengers. One up one down,two come two fall. Bring three and I'll send them back in a minute,If that much. No challengers will be left to face me after I defeat them all in decisive fashion.
    Seraphim: Good, stand tall in your wake of destruction and secure the prize that EWNCW Inferno has awaiting you - the EWNCW Championship.

    Which you should promptly rename: after our fed. xD
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

    Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

    Winner of BotN[Seraphim]



    I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

     

  3. #34053
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Ano Doom:I know I can do them. I know who I am. You obviously don't. As I already told you,I've already surpassed your biggest claim to fame here...Roughing up a guy who always talks about birds for dinner. You need to raise your sights if you ever think you can stand a chance with me. Which you don't ,but that attitude will only crush your ego that much more when I annihilate you.
    Angelo: I know who the hell you are and i know what are you capable to do.That's the reason why I'm not impressed.So try to stop using these cheesy lines, like "I'm gonna break you" or "I'm gonna destroy you", all the time and try to do something that is actually impressive




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  4. #34054
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Thunder: You speak like some immovable object or something. Well I am the unstoppable force, and when I face you I will knock you out with a swift strike of my knee.
    I am the EWNCW Champion, and one does not simply step in the ring with the best in the world and inflicts pain on him. My pain threshold is larger than any you've ever come across in your life. I will withstand any level of pain you want Doom, because I will keep this title at ANY cost.
    Ano Doom:Your knee won't be able to touch me after I utterly shock you with the rate I grab you and counter it. Then its up on my shoulders and back down again and there goes the golden belt. Well,"One" does not,But The Demon Cyborg can and will. I will hand you the worst beating that you HAVE NEVER HAD. And you know,I'm quite pleased you have such a great pain threshold...That just means I get to spend that much more time crushing and destroying you on the way to becoming the new champion. The top gold and destroying a man that can take more pain than anyone I've ever seen? I don't know if it can get better than that. If I have to knock you out three times I will,Because I'M TAKING your title at any costs.



    The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

  5. #34055
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Angelo: I know who the hell you are and i know what are you capable to do.That's the reason why I'm not impressed.So try to stop using these cheesy lines, like "I'm gonna break you" or "I'm gonna destroy you", all the time and try to do something that is actually impressive
    Ano Doom:Mother fucker its not about impressing a man that just walked in the door and scuffled with someone. You'll be impressed when I snap your neck with one quick twist.



    The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

  6. #34056
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post


    Seraphim: Good, stand tall in your wake of destruction and secure the prize that EWNCW Inferno has awaiting you - the EWNCW Championship.

    Which you should promptly rename: after our fed. xD
    Ano Doom:All shall fall in front of me after the Demon Cyborg continues to stomp out any and all comers. Once I get that belt,all others shall forget all about it because they know there will be no chance in taking it from me.

    OOCCVWL World title does sound good lol.



    The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

  7. #34057
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Ano Doom:Mother fucker its not about impressing a man that just walked in the door and scuffled with someone. You'll be impressed when I snap your neck with one quick twist.
    Angelo: You know, i can sit all day here and you will still using these cheesy lines.So let Antonyo give you a piece of advice.You need to shut up and face the truth that you will never achieve anything in EWNCW.Because you are like the "Friday the 13th" movie.You are keep repeating your self and behind that so called scary look of yours is just another piece of crap




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  8. #34058
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Ano Doom:All shall fall in front of me after the Demon Cyborg continues to stomp out any and all comers. Once I get that belt,all others shall forget all about it because they know there will be no chance in taking it from me.

    OOCCVWL World title does sound good lol.
    Seraphim: Hold it high, because once I hold the World Heavyweight Championship, I shall come to pry it from your hands and stand at the top of EWNCW with both titles around my waist.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

    Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

    Winner of BotN[Seraphim]



    I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

     

  9. #34059
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Angelo: You know, i can sit all day here and you will still using these cheesy lines.So let Antonyo give you a piece of advice.You need to shut up and face the truth that you will never achieve anything in EWNCW.Because you are like the "Friday the 13th" movie.You are keep repeating your self and behind that so called scary look of yours is just another piece of crap
    Ano Doom:Why don't you stop worrying about what I'm saying and more about what I'll do to you when I face you on Inferno...Cause you don't have the luck of being on another show.



    The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

  10. #34060
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    Seraphim: Hold it high, because once I hold the World Heavyweight Championship, I shall come to pry it from your hands and stand at the top of EWNCW with both titles around my waist.
    Ano Doom:Ah,what a moment that will be when we face off,But Itll be too bad when I destroy you to become Undisputed Champion.



    The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.