1. #33991
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Shaz: I know I do. Thanks for the compliment.
    Angelo: Not sure if Shaz or Dennis




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  2. #33992
    Whatever happened to Inferno ?



    The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

  3. #33993
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,650
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Whatever happened to Inferno ?
    If you read this thread then you'd know that we had/have promos not in/misplaced by people. It's getting done. If you can't be patient and wait then there's no hope is there?
    So instead of complaining and asking when the show's coming (when it's already been said) perhaps get some IC work done like others have been doing, since that is what will help your cause in this fed.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  4. #33994
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    If you read this thread then you'd know that we had/have promos not in/misplaced by people. It's getting done. If you can't be patient and wait then there's no hope is there?
    So instead of complaining and asking when the show's coming (when it's already been said) perhaps get some IC work done like others have been doing, since that is what will help your cause in this fed.
    There is no one to ic with

    They left me alone




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  5. #33995
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    If you read this thread then you'd know that we had/have promos not in/misplaced by people. It's getting done. If you can't be patient and wait then there's no hope is there?
    So instead of complaining and asking when the show's coming (when it's already been said) perhaps get some IC work done like others have been doing, since that is what will help your cause in this fed.
    I merely asked a very simple question where did this response come from? I never once complained I was just curious.



    The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

  6. #33996
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,212
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    there is no one to ic with

    they left me alone
    loner!!!!!

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  7. #33997
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    loner!!!!!
    Sad isn't it?




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  8. #33998
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,971
    Jman: I'm here, Angelo. Or have you already come to the realization that you can't hang with me?



    Jman

    2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

    2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

    JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

    AWF IronMan Champion

    Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

    EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

    A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community




  9. #33999
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,212
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Sad isn't it?
    Darren: Yup. You are a sad pathetic human being.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  10. #34000
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,650
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    I merely asked a very simple question where did this response come from? I never once complained I was just curious.

    You asked where the show was, and I answered.....
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.