Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingstrem View Post
    Happy New Year Everyone, let's have a blessed new year
    Divine: Who are you? Oh...that's right. King Strem. The guy so full of himself he put King in his name. Should Divine bow down to you chumpette? Or better yet, how about you prance your way over to Rage and get your ass beat by a true champion...a Divine Champion

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Divine: Who are you? Oh...that's right. King Strem. The guy so full of himself he put King in his name. Should Divine bow down to you chumpette? Or better yet, how about you prance your way over to Rage and get your ass beat by a true champion...a Divine Champion
    And you are? oh yeah that's right you're....no wait I don't know you. You are a low life scum who thinks his "Divine" Worldly phrases make him much better than he really truly is. you wanna act superior? let me put this in a way you can understand, EWNCW is an ocean. The king is a great white shark. Big, strong, powerful. You my friend, you are a plankton. Small, weak, just like one of the many others who think they are great. So before you decide to make a come back at me, think really hard if that is the smartest thing to do, because I am the best here and you are an unknown piece of shit

"Ship Is It"

"Bow down to your god, and ALL HAIL THE KING"

EWNCW- "The Unholy King" King Strem:
    -EWNCW International champion since March 6th, 2012- May 27, 2013

Blog Entries
    And you are? oh yeah that's right you're....no wait I don't know you. You are a low life scum who thinks his "Divine" Worldly phrases make him much better than he really truly is. you wanna act superior? let me put this in a way you can understand, EWNCW is an ocean. The king is a great white shark. Big, strong, powerful. You my friend, you are a plankton. Small, weak, just like one of the many others who think they are great. So before you decide to make a come back at me, think really hard if that is the smartest thing to do, because I am the best here and you are an unknown piece of shit
    Divine: EWNCW isn't an ocean, and your metaphor is about as dumb as your name. While Divine may not be as "big" as King Strem, and let's be honest, you are about as big and as relevant as fart in the wind, Divine has made a name for himself in other companies. The fact of the matter is, EWNCW wanted Divine. Not the other way around. Divine could have walked at any time and nearly did, but EWNCW said "Oh no Chris, please, come help make this company better, we are tired of little weasels like King Strem and Krystian Krysys". So Divine came, and Divine is going to make an impact. The fact of the matter Streamer boy, Divine will never back down from a chumpette like you

Divine: EWNCW isn't an ocean, and your metaphor is about as dumb as your name. While Divine may not be as "big" as King Strem, and let's be honest, you are about as big and as relevant as fart in the wind, Divine has made a name for himself in other companies. The fact of the matter is, EWNCW wanted Divine. Not the other way around. Divine could have walked at any time and nearly did, but EWNCW said "Oh no Chris, please, come help make this company better, we are tired of little weasels like King Strem and Krystian Krysys". So Divine came, and Divine is going to make an impact. The fact of the matter Streamer boy, Divine will never back down from a chumpette like you
    Strem: Haha you know I agree with you, EWNCW wanted you. They always need jobbers here. I could care less where youve been or what you did. You are with the all stars now. And you will learn to respect the men in front of you like yours truly. You are and always will be worthless to me

"Ship Is It"

"Bow down to your god, and ALL HAIL THE KING"

EWNCW- "The Unholy King" King Strem:
    -EWNCW International champion since March 6th, 2012- May 27, 2013

Blog Entries
    Strem: Haha you know I agree with you, EWNCW wanted you. They always need jobbers here. I could care less where youve been or what you did. You are with the all stars now. And you will learn to respect the men in front of you like yours truly. You are and always will be worthless to me
    Divine: Divine is sorry...is Divine's name Darren Bull? Is Divine's name Bloodstone? No? Yeah then shut your mouth because Divine is no jobber Streamer. In Divines eyes you haven't done anything to earn respect. EWNCW calls you a champ, Divine calls you a chump

Angelo: How adorable these two are.Like two beauty queens fighting for who's more beautiful

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Angelo: How adorable these two are.Like two beauty queens fighting for who's more beautiful
    Divine: No body asked the hairy monkey for his opinion, so know your role and shut your trap!

Divine: No body asked the hairy monkey for his opinion, so know your role and shut your trap!
    Angelo: Who cares about Shaz anyway

There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Angelo: Who cares about Shaz anyway
    Shaz: Hairy monkey? Coming from a rug muncher- I bet you haven't even brushed your teeth today. I recommend you to use Colgate, fool.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Shaz: Hairy monkey? Coming from a rug muncher- I bet you haven't even brushed your teeth today. I recommend you to use Colgate, fool.
    Angelo: Hairy maybe not but monkey yes you are for sure

Oh akbar....