Best Match: Tommy vs. KingStem
    Best Promo: Arthur Lansdale and I also like Luke Jameson as well
    Best line of commentary:
    Daniels: Really? Really? Really? Really?

Kingmaker: Don't go Miz on me!

Best Piece of Booking: The backstage brawl
    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Nope
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: The Rain and Archangel promo, would have liked it to be better
    Any Other Positives:
    Any Other Constructive Criticism: None, Liked this show from top to bottom
    Overall Show Grade: A-

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Best Match:Thunder vs. King Strem champion vs champion matches are always exciting to read
    Best Promo: Luke Jameson
    Best line of commentary:Daniels: An arrogant prick he is, Pierce.Best Piece of Booking: champion vs champion match
    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: nothing
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: None
    Any Other Positives: It was a show with quality matches and promos
    Any Other Constructive Criticism: just keep the good shows coming
    Overall Show Grade: B
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    Hawk: In case you didn't notice, I beat last week. Not only did I beat you, I made you tap out. You may have that case, but if you can't even beat me, then even if you win that title, your reign is going to be a short one. You'd be better off, selling that case for money, buying better music, and getting your little girl some therapy so she knows she can pick up much better guys instead of picking up gutter boys like you.

As for Rose, what happened tonight was personal. You dug your grave the moment you attacked me a few weeks back, and title or not, I am going to make sure I send you right back out of that door. Cannon, I am still taking that title from you so don't get comfy. I don't need anyone to succeed here, I will be the best and I am taking that title to prove it.
    DJ: Wait a minute, wait a minute....Wait. A. Motherfucking. Minute. I'm sorry but, if you beat wouldn't you be facing Andy Cannon one on one instead of a triple threat!?? Dumbass, I know I tapped out, did you not hear me tell the whole world or were your ass to busy with your awful commentary to notice. *Rosita laughs* Oh and I can beat you, you betta bet your life savings that I can whoop that ass all over that ring and as far as me having a short title reign, ha, nigga that's straight bullshit right there. I will make sure my reign will be memorable and better than the last champion. This women, this beautiful and intelligent women right here doesn't fucking need therapy, in fac-

*Rosita holds up her hand*

Rosita: Hold on babe, I got this. Listen Hawk, don't question my damn choices you bruja! I have you know I love this handsome strong man right here and I don't fucking regret it one bit! I bet you couldn't even handle a women like me if you tried, just look at you with your scrawny self, you probably didn't even lose your virginity until you reached adulthood. Wait did you even lose it yet, I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't, so with that in mind please exit stage left. *Waves hand to motion Hawk to leave*

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

Almost everyone liked the main event.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Thanks for the promo of the night votes I got, always nice to get positive feedback from your peers

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    Thanks for the promo of the night votes I got, always nice to get positive feedback from your peers
    I like Arthur Lansdale.

I've had some Rage promos back, so thanks to those that have come in. I understand that a few of them are pretty big multi-man promos, so it's understandable that they'll take time to get round and come back. I've also sent out more than one assignment to some, so it's understandable why some of those aren't back yet. Keep in mind though that if you want this show to go up on Monday, then I'll probably need these back by tomorrow, since I'll be very busy on Monday, and I think we'll all be busy on Tuesday (and Wednesday perhaps). I personally have no desire to be here at all on Christmas day lol.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I like Arthur Lansdale.

I've had some Rage promos back, so thanks to those that have come in. I understand that a few of them are pretty big multi-man promos, so it's understandable that they'll take time to get round and come back. I've also sent out more than one assignment to some, so it's understandable why some of those aren't back yet. Keep in mind though that if you want this show to go up on Monday, then I'll probably need these back by tomorrow, since I'll be very busy on Monday, and I think we'll all be busy on Tuesday (and Wednesday perhaps). I personally have no desire to be here at all on Christmas day lol.
    I'll try to have all my matches in by then.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Angelo: KJ Punk not only he is an idiot,not only he is a terrible wrestler, not only he has a terrible name he also has no idea what he is talking about.I mean seriously how can anyone be that stupid.Let's remember what he said about me last night.

He said that i was in the same show with him in HWA.WRONG.Antonyo Angelo was,is and always will be in the main show.He said that i was in the middle card.WRONG.Antonyo was main eventing PPVs as a champion.He said that i was one of the reasons that company closed down.WRONG.Antonyo Angelo was the one who kept that company alive that long.And, ok i understand that KJ "the idiot" Punk has no idea what he's talking about.What i can't understand is why those stupid cagnas were still chanting his name and cheering for him.I couldn't stand it

So what i did about that?I kicked his ass again and I'm gonna keep doing this every single wek because hurting him hurts the fans.And hurting the fans pleases ME.

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Angelo: KJ Punk not only he is an idiot,not only he is a terrible wrestler, not only he has a terrible name he also has no idea what he is talking about.I mean seriously how can anyone be that stupid.Let's remember what he said about me last night.

He said that i was in the same show with him in HWA.WRONG.Antonyo Angelo was,is and always will be in the main show.He said that i was in the middle card.WRONG.Antonyo was main eventing PPVs as a champion.He said that i was one of the reasons that company closed down.WRONG.Antonyo Angelo was the one who kept that company alive that long.And, ok i understand that KJ "the idiot" Punk has no idea what he's talking about.What i can't understand is why those stupid cagnas were still chanting his name and cheering for him.I couldn't stand it

So what i did about that?I kicked his ass again and I'm gonna keep doing this every single wek because hurting him hurts the fans.And hurting the fans pleases ME.
    Shaz: You haven't change a single bit have ya? You're still a slimy little runt.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Shaz: You haven't change a single bit have ya? You're still a slimy little runt.
    Angelo: WRONG.I changed, I'm better than i was and i always be better than a guy like you

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....