Page 3373 of 4075 FirstFirst ... 23732873327333233363337133723373337433753383342334733873 ... LastLast
Results 33,721 to 33,730 of 40747
    Best Match:Thunder vs. King Strem champion vs champion matches are always exciting to read
    Best Promo: Luke Jameson
    Best line of commentary: this was actually really smart and funnyDaniels: An arrogant prick he is, Pierce.

Kingmaker: And now you're Yoda?

Best Piece of Booking: champion vs champion match
    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: nothing,really good show
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Nope
    Any Other Positives: It was a show with quality matches and promos
    Any Other Constructive Criticism: just keep the good shows coming
    Overall Show Grade: A

Oh and i think i sent you my promo colored last week, sorry Grind i got used to do it in other e-feds

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Oh and i think i sent you my promo colored last week, sorry Grind i got used to do it in other e-feds
    It's ok man, you're welcome to color your promos if you're used to doing so, but just so you know that it won't be colored when it appears on the show. It just saves time for us when putting the show together if it isn't colored.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    It's ok man, you're welcome to color your promos if you're used to doing so, but just so you know that it won't be colored when it appears on the show. It just saves time for us when putting the show together if it isn't colored.
    Its ok man its easier for me too

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Black Ninja!
    Leading off one promo for Rage. I'll do it tomorrow AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Your anus, K2. Ring is a euphemism for anus.

Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    Hawk: Instead of wasting everyone's time with meaningless music, you need to be focused on your wrestling. You had a shot at me in the beat the clock match and you blew it. I am going to take the Ignition Division by storm very soon, and when I take out our current champion and the ex champion, I will prove why am at the forefront of the new generation.
    DJ: Woah, woah, what the fuck!? Nigga your ass didn't have to listen, you also had a shot at me and you blew it so as far as I am concerned you should be just as focused on your wrestling skills instead of being involved on other people's business! You see this *points to the briefcase* This guarantees me a shot at the Ignition title, I can cash this in at anytime, just remember that nigga.

Rosita: Yea bitch!

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    If it's copying and pasting from OpenOffice, then it's something to due with that software
    Yeah, I use OpenOffice, as my laptop runs on ubuntu. But I have no idea of what could it be.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    Yeah, I use OpenOffice, as my laptop runs on ubuntu. But I have no idea of what could it be.
    It has something to do with the software inside of Open Office. like I think it's Microsoft Office Works, if I Write stuff in there single spaced, but post it, it comes out double spaced

Blog Entries
    Sent off my part of the promo. Sorry it took so long. Had to get the IWA PPV out

Appreciate the Jameson love.

Best match: Gillz vs Seth Ferrell
    Best Promo: Arthur Landsdale, Kingstrem
    Best Commentary Quote: The Miz one. (Sorry doing this on my phone so I can't put up the exact quote)
    Anything that needs improving: I was quite satisfied with Inferno. I didn't see anything that was needing improving.
    Efed stuff...yeah...

JBW

Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

EWNCW

Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CM Rock-Austin View Post
    DJ: Woah, woah, what the fuck!? Nigga your ass didn't have to listen, you also had a shot at me and you blew it so as far as I am concerned you should be just as focused on your wrestling skills instead of being involved on other people's business! You see this *points to the briefcase* This guarantees me a shot at the Ignition title, I can cash this in at anytime, just remember that nigga.

Rosita: Yea bitch!
    Hawk: In case you didn't notice, I beat last week. Not only did I beat you, I made you tap out. You may have that case, but if you can't even beat me, then even if you win that title, your reign is going to be a short one. You'd be better off, selling that case for money, buying better music, and getting your little girl some therapy so she knows she can pick up much better guys instead of picking up gutter boys like you.

As for Rose, what happened tonight was personal. You dug your grave the moment you attacked me a few weeks back, and title or not, I am going to make sure I send you right back out of that door. Cannon, I am still taking that title from you so don't get comfy. I don't need anyone to succeed here, I will be the best and I am taking that title to prove it.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    Current EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to Present)
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    Current IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to Present)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to Present)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions