Best Promo:
    Best line of commentary:
    Best Piece of Booking:
    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like:
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved:
    Any Other Positives:
    Any Other Constructive Criticism:
    Overall Show Grade:

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    Best Match:
    I'd say either the main event or Michael Archangel and McCoy vs Lansdale and Rain. Both very well written and pretty epic!

Best Promo:
    Luke Jameson, andy Cannon and Arthur Lansdale produced the best promos of the show IMO. I also like what DJ Williams did, and the KJ Punk interview was well done.

Best line of commentary:
    Daniels: An arrogant prick he is, Pierce.

Kingmaker: And now you're Yoda?

*** also:

Daniels: Really? Really? Really? Really?

Kingmaker: Don't go Miz on me!

Little things like that amuse me
    The Muta scale reference was cool too in the final segment!

Best Piece of Booking:
    Having a Champion vs Champion match as the main event was cool, especially since it was Thunder vs King, a match that's been anticipated a while on my part anyway.

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like:
    Nothing jumps out really.

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved:
    I notice Seth Ferrell's promos aren't as good as I remember they used to be. I remember when Ferrell used to be one of the best up and coming guys, but he seems to be slipping behind slightly now due to the influx of very promising new talent. Let's get beck to the Ferrell I used to know!
    Some of the top guys that have been around a while are also in danger of being caught up by up and coming newer guys too. I hope that complacency isn't settling in with anyone.

Any Other Positives:
    Most promos were of great quality and matches were well written. Was a great show overall me thinks!

Nothing really. Just let's keep things going strong and keep improving team!

Overall Show Grade:
    B+
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Best Match: Tommy vs King

Best Promo: Luke Jameson, Antonyo Angelo

Best line of commentary:
    Daniels I think we have a perfect candidate for the role of Lord Voldemort here, don't you think, Pierce?

Kingmaker: Yeah, say goodbye to that nose, Raden. Grind should start his own facial reconstruction clinic instead of wrestle.

Best Piece of Booking: I love a good ole backstage brawl myself.

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Not one, particularly LOL

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Rain vs Michael promo copuld have been better

Any Other Positives: The main event scene is looking good, Andy Cannon is back with a bang.

Please fellas, do not color your promos unless you do it the way of posting. And please, check the spelling!

Overall Show Grade: B

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Dead freakin tired but cannot get to sleep, so what do I do...

I make this

Aslo I will give my thoughts on Inferno once I am well rested
    Profile Retired

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post

Please fellas, do not color your promos unless you do it the way of posting. And please, check the spelling!
    Can't stress this enough.

You guys can color your promos any color in the world, but they'll all be edited to be plain old black at the end of the day, so you may as well not bother.
    And spelling is just common sense guys. If you have Microsoft Word then it has it's own built in spell check, doesn't take long to put it through. Some web browsers also have spell check (I use Safari, and that has spell check which i always use to correct any mistakes).
    I know we're not all scholars, but miss-spelling just looks sloppy, so please try and watch for that please.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Half the show is posted, but it is quite late. The problem is, when I copy/paste the segments into the replying box, somehow some random letters are joint together, so instead of "Tommy Thunder", it reads "TommyThunder", so I have to read the whole thing slowly, making the editing a pain in the ass. And as it is a bit late, I'm leaving Inferno here and finish it tomorrow.
    It happens to me all the time lol. They're not together when I paste it though just after I send it so I can't fix it.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Ano Doom:Who in the hell was that MBC anyways? Next time we go up to two against one,Freyr,I'll be waiting on you and whoever your partner may be.

OOC: MBC lol

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

...Work is terrible; whoever came up with it shall fill bad.

Had to work the past two days and then this morning had to go out of town for several hours(When it was only supposed to be a hour and a half trip).

I'll try and get in all my stuff by Monday; Tuesday morning/afternoon at the latest.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Best Piece of Booking:
    Having a Champion vs Champion match as the main event was cool, especially since it was Thunder vs King, a match that's been anticipated a while on my part anyway.

YES!

Best Match: Thunder vs. King Strem...reeks of awesome
    Best Promo: Luke Jameson
    Best line of commentary: Kingmaker: You got that right, the demon cyborg is on quite the rampage as of late and it doesn't show signs of stopping.

Daniels: And I brought some corn for popping?

Kingmaker: What?

Daniels: Nothing... thought you'd get the reference

Kingmaker: Ugh, shut up Bob.-
    Just for the christmas reference
    Best Piece of Booking: Backstage Brawl
    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't LikeJ getting beat up by Angelo...but that sounds like a great feud
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved:nothing really comes to mind
    Any Other Positives:It seems like everyone is hitting it strong with their promos
    Any Other Constructive Criticism:just try and get these out sooner, I will take some blame on that as I feel grind will too and we apologize
    Overall Show Grade:A

"Ship Is It"

"Bow down to your god, and ALL HAIL THE KING"

EWNCW- "The Unholy King" King Strem:
    -EWNCW International champion since March 6th, 2012- May 27, 2013

Half the show is posted, but it is quite late. The problem is, when I copy/paste the segments into the replying box, somehow some random letters are joint together, so instead of "Tommy Thunder", it reads "TommyThunder", so I have to read the whole thing slowly, making the editing a pain in the ass. And as it is a bit late, I'm leaving Inferno here and finish it tomorrow.
    If it's copying and pasting from OpenOffice, then it's something to due with that software
    ‚Äč