Blog Entries
    Best Match:Shaz/Ronaldo vs God Money
    Best Promo: Mystery Man during Divine/Kyo match
    Best Piece of Booking: triple Threat #1 contenders match
    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: None really
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Promo would have been the Darren Bull, was rather short
    Any Other Positives: All of the matches were of a good length and enjoyable to read
    Any Other Constructive Criticism: The only thing twos I see are the one promo occurring later in the show between Bloodstone and Kyojin(I understand why it occurred, just saying), and in the Mark Dimension/Wells promo, at one point when Dimension speaks, the formatting was a little funky.
    Overall Show Grade: b-

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Best Match:Shaz/Ronaldo vs God Money
    Best Promo: Mystery Man during Divine/Kyo match
    Best Piece of Booking: triple Threat #1 contenders match
    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: None really
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Promo would have been the Darren Bull, was rather short
    Any Other Positives: All of the matches were of a good length and enjoyable to read
    Any Other Constructive Criticism: The only thing twos I see are the one promo occurring later in the show between Bloodstone and Kyojin(I understand why it occurred, just saying), and in the Mark Dimension/Wells promo, at one point when Dimension speaks, the formatting was a little funky.
    Overall Show Grade: b-
    Yeah that's just chunkky's unique way of doing Mark Dimesnion lol! It's way too much of a headache to edit so that it's 'normal'

Good to see the positive feedback though! Thanks to all!
    Anyone hasn't read/given feedback; get to it and let's hear it!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Tommy, when do you want to start discussing the next show, or are we going to move right on to BfC
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    Tommy, when do you want to start discussing the next show, or are we going to move right on to BfC
    There's another show to do before BfC dude!
    We'll get to it tonight. I'm about to make some food, and then there's a meteor shower that is visible in our skies tonight that we're going to go outside to see (while having a few drinks and mulled wine). So I'll give you a shout later!

Best Match: Flash/Reiko vs MCMG was a great match for Rage but Bodom and TBOZ vs Ronaldo and Shaz was a very very good match
    Best Promo: Opening segment(more of this)Hanz Gruber is very entertaining too.
    Best line of commentary:Bodom: Oh god! How did that man weasel his way into this match? I bet he worked some funky voices mojojojo on Cleverly, and that man caved and gave him that match,.

Pentalion: A little too much Powerpuff girl’s there Bodom?
    Best Piece of Booking: Mystery man's vignette in the Divine vs Kyojin match
    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Nothing
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: The Dimension promo is really hard to read.And why the promos are not colored ?
    Any Other Positives: I loved the fact that the matches had great quality and it was a joy to read
    Any Other Constructive Criticism: I loved how the show ended for a new guy like me i got a taste from the past
    Overall Show Grade: A-

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    There's another show to do before BfC dude!
    We'll get to it tonight. I'm about to make some food, and then there's a meteor shower that is visible in our skies tonight that we're going to go outside to see (while having a few drinks and mulled wine). So I'll give you a shout later!
    ...Lucky.

---

Anyway, I'm glad you folks liked the matches. and the powerpuff line. xD
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    ...Lucky.

---

Anyway, I'm glad you folks liked the matches. and the powerpuff line. xD
    I always had in mind the PP girls when they used to mention Jomo's Mojo in WWE

There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Romulus: It was foolish not to conjecture failure if a doltish plebian such as Shaz aligned with an entity of astral origins such as myself. No matter. An infinitesimal obstruction like GodMoney, who "jocosely" convey neither riches nor God, are nothing compared to the premise of salvation for the EWNCW when the World Heavyweight Championship is in my possession at last!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Best Match: Flash/Reiko vs MCMG was a great match for Rage but Bodom and TBOZ vs Ronaldo and Shaz was a very very good match
    Best Promo: Opening segment(more of this)Hanz Gruber is very entertaining too.
    Best line of commentary:Bodom: Oh god! How did that man weasel his way into this match? I bet he worked some funky voices mojojojo on Cleverly, and that man caved and gave him that match,.

Pentalion: A little too much Powerpuff girl’s there Bodom?
    Best Piece of Booking: Mystery man's vignette in the Divine vs Kyojin match
    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Nothing
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: The Dimension promo is really hard to read.And why the promos are not colored ?
    Any Other Positives: I loved the fact that the matches had great quality and it was a joy to read
    Any Other Constructive Criticism: I loved how the show ended for a new guy like me i got a taste from the past
    Overall Show Grade: A-
    Never have colored promos man, never seen he need to. All it does for me is make the show look like a flowery, rainbow colored mess. Plus most colors are hard to read if you take away the set colors we use for the commentary.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Never have colored promos man, never seen he need to. All it does for me is make the show look like a flowery, rainbow colored mess. Plus most colors are hard to read if you take away the set colors we use for the commentary.
    Ok man i was asking because i was curious about this

Oh akbar....