Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chunkkynutzzz View Post
    IC as MD @ Ryan Wells

Are You Hearing yourself speak you idiot, I Became Champion by Earning It ,by Fighting for it tooth and nail.
    Don't Become like everybody Else, All Bitter and Talking Foul like it holds you up in merit. Like its Going to Bring you Extra Exposure and Suddenly put you in the light as a Tough guy.
    Your Not a Tough Guy, Your a Big Bulky Softy!

That's Why I Beat your Ass in One shot and took your Title , No back and Forth for me. There wasn't a build up, There wasn't any stipulation.

NO!

It Was me Simply Putting my Boot up your Ass, Removing it ..Stomping you out , Punching your face in, Stomping you out some more and Shoving my Boot up your Ass again .
    Next Dimension and a Pin, No Plans.
    Just One Hard and Cold Reality For The Fan's Favorite Puppet, Ryan "The Freak on a short leash" Wells.
    I Say that to Say this.

Wells Your Going No Where with this, Trust...All Your Doing is Starting to Piss me off.

You haven't Yet and I took your Title
    Now Imagine if I want to See you Go Away from the Ring ,Truly Hurt.

You Don't want that my Friend, That is Not What you want..I'm Telling You!
    Wells: Fighting tooth and nail? Mark, don't patronize me or anyone else here for one second trying to make us think you actually got what you deserve. You live off this falsely-received hype that you are the, "Beast". When all you are is a second-class, excuse for a wrestler and a person. How I didn't see this before is beyond myself, and for that, I feel awful, for myself for actually wanting to be your friend and actually was for awhile.

You are haunted and scared by your own dilemmas because you can't live up to the hype that you once had, because of your, "winning streak". How many shots did you get Strem and failed miserably? More then you can count, which isn't a lot to begin with. You've failed as a wrestler and a person and you try to mask that from everyone else when we can see right through you. Your uneducated ways of just speaking in general make you look even more stupid then you already did, which I didn't think was possible.

And then here you are trying to speak in riddles and even attempting to talk in some poetic format to cover up for your failures of intellect and/or intelligence. You beat me, yes, I can admit it, but that was because you were the better wrestler THAT NIGHT.But we both know at the end of the night and at the end of our careers, I will be seen as the better wrestler and better champion compared to you. While you Mark, will just be seen as a name in a record, a filled slot in matches just so you don't feel left out, and because they need to fill that void, and you're the last resort.

You came here and nobody expected anything good out of you, and they were right in doing so. Your irrelevance goes beyond wrestling, it goes into life as well. You're a name on a certificate, nothing more, and nothing less. All you are is placeholder for someone better. I know I lost, and I admit it. Reigns don't last forever, I can accept that. But you see, in the end of any problem in my way, I overcome them and persevere. Look what happened with Rumulus, I beat him, fair and square. I set the benchmark for the Evolution Champion, I am the longest reigning of all time and it will stay that way because I will end your reign, your career, and if you don't watch it, your life.

You had me as a friend, but you made your life a whole lot worse by making me an enemy. You attacked in a sly and coward-like way, which only affirms everyone's opinions on you, that you are nothing but a coward. You can break anything all you want, win all the titles you want, but when all is said and done, you are still a coward. You can't fight fair now. Fool me once, shame on me. Try to fool me again, and it's your career that will be over. You have me as not only an enemy, but an opponent, and the guy who is going to kick your ass at Bred For Combat.

You can call me a, "puppet of the fans" but even if that were true, it would still be more then you. You, Mark Dimension, are a man with no bone or cell of hard work in his entire work. You can say your, "streak" only goes to show your dominance, but all it shows is your luck. Luck is attainable, even by the most undeserving people, like yourself. But when you don't have that? Then you have nothing, which is exactly what are you. If I'm a puppet, then you are nothing more then garbage.

Say you will hurt me all you want, but the only one who will be crying and screaming out in pain is yourself. I will have my boot on your face, crushing it, while I hold the Evolution Championship high in the air, in my hands, where it belongs. The fans deserve a true and good champion, so the exact opposite of you. I have fought for the fans my entire life, and have gone through more then you ever will or could ever even have to deal with in your worst nightmares. But nightmares and I are the same, because you fear us both, regardless of your denial or admittance.

You're scared to fight me head on, 1 on 1 in a real match, a clean fight. You did it once and won, but you know if you try again, it will not end well for you. You beat me fair and square, but I was hesitant to hold back because you were my friend then, and I'm not making excuses, but fight me once, shame on me for letting you have to go through that. Fight me twice, shame on you for throwing away your ability to function on your own by stepping in the ring with me. So bring it Mark, get angry, get mad, and get a damn English tutor too. At Bred For Combat, I will destroy you and win what is rightfully mine, and you, will be swept up and thrown away, because I'll leave all your bones as dust. And your hopes and dignity? Will be crushed into air, and it will never be seen, felt, heard, or remember again, which is what will happen to you when I'm done with you.
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

- Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Matches done.

Now just waiting on the promos, so I can finish up.

We do want this out on Monday, so, try and get them in fellows/ladies.. I don't really know what half of you are. I assume guys.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Blog Entries
    Inferno promo done and on the way around. I won't reveal who I've sent it to so not to spoil, but creative know that I've sent it to the next guy!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Inferno promo done and on the way around. I won't reveal who I've sent it to so not to spoil, but creative know that I've sent it to the next guy!
    Uh oh....a mystery...this calls for:

steve-martin-pink-panther.jpg
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

(w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    Uh oh....a mystery...this calls for:

steve-martin-pink-panther.jpg
    I LOVE that film

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I LOVE that film
    Inspector Clouseau: Handurger!

OOC: I see...good work Inspector, always sharp!
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

(w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Blog Entries
    Not sure how Rilla's doing with promos by today, but I'm still waiting for a promo for Mark Dimension from chunkky. Please get it in as soon as you can man.
    I'm also in need of one more promo, but there's been a slight change being made there, so no urgency there.

If you still haven't got promos in, then get them in please.

I'm still waiting for arguably 3. The HJ Promo. The Prophecy one. And the Flash one.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Brutality, may or may not be up by tonight. Got called to do a double shift at my security guard job. I'll probably post it tomorrow morning if I'm not too tired from this grueling shift. Plus I'm still waiting on a promo from Grind, so Grind , when you can get that to me. Hello all and I hope you all are well.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Blog Entries
    Romulus: So..........anyone for Scrabble?