Page 3339 of 4075 FirstFirst ... 23392839323932893329333733383339334033413349338934393839 ... LastLast
Results 33,381 to 33,390 of 40747
    Angelo: You all saw what happened to KJ Punk.He tried to stop me from succeeding in EWNCW and i almost end his career.So the next time that anyone else wants to try to do what Punk did he should think twice before doing it

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Angelo: You all saw what happened to KJ Punk.He tried to stop me from succeeding in EWNCW and i almost end his career.So the next time that anyone else wants to try to do what Punk did he should think twice before doing it
    Kyojin: Oh god, Antonyo Angelo is back! Quick, everybody hide before he realises nobody gives a damn about him once again. Let me just remind you Angelo, way back before you retired- I kicked your ass time and time again in ICW. And the guy you've now picked a fight with, KJ Punk- that guy can kick ass just as well as I can. So I hope you know what you've got yourself into. Because as soon as Punk hits you with that Rolling Elbow, it'll be lights out for you.

Efedding:
    Creative of the Year 2012
    Superstar of the Year 2012 (Kyojin)
    User of the Year 2013
    Writer of Match of the Year 2013
    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (Hot Wasabi- with Torphy)
    eWN eFed Hall of Famer Class 2
    Final ICW World Champion (Kyojin)
    Current WWE Champion (Cody Rhodes)

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hawk: Congratulations Rose, you got your way and now your involved in my title shot. But don't think of this as an opportunity, because after losing to Cannon at the last PPV and coming so close to that title, I got a taste of it and I want more. I will stop at nothing to win, whether I have to beat you or Cannon doesn't matter, just know that I will walk out with the Ignition title around my waste and you will walk right back out that door.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    Current EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to Present)
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    Current IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to Present)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to Present)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Kyojin: Oh god, Antonyo Angelo is back! Quick, everybody hide before he realises nobody gives a damn about him once again. Let me just remind you Angelo, way back before you retired- I kicked your ass time and time again in ICW. And the guy you've now picked a fight with, KJ Punk- that guy can kick ass just as well as I can. So I hope you know what you've got yourself into. Because as soon as Punk hits you with that Rolling Elbow, it'll be lights out for you.
    Angelo: So Kyojin you are still an idiot good to know.You see my little Jap.Your little pal got his ass kicked by me because he was on my way to success just like you was few months back.You did beat Angelo you retired Angelo but KJ, you or anyone else can't stop this Antonyo Angelo from succeeding.

Oh and Kyojin Antonyo Angelo never forgets

There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Wells: Where are you Mark? Huh? Are you a hit and run guy? A chicken shit?
    Ryan Wells:

- Member of HWA & IWA Roster
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former JBW TV Champion

Xavier Hightower:

- Member of HWA Roster
    - Former RTE Tag Team Champion

Forrest Erickson:

- Member of IWA Roster (w/ Gunner Sylvester)

Blog Entries
    My Inferno promo assigments are sent,if you don't have one, King will contact you or you're in the show but no need to promo.

Two things: please, send this ASAP, I'll be out for the weekend. And please, don't color your character's promo in blue, that color belongs to Bob Daniels!!! (And Chris Pentalion on Rage)

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    My Inferno promo assigments are sent,if you don't have one, King will contact you or you're in the show but no need to promo.

Two things: please, send this ASAP, I'll be out for the weekend. And please, don't color your character's promo in blue, that color belongs to Bob Daniels!!! (And Chris Pentalion on Rage)
    Regarding the bolded, you're welcome to color your promos, but keep in mind that they'll be changed to black for the show. Why? Because that's just the way we work. I don't like shows that contain more colors than the rainbow, it just looks messy. The only people that get color are the 2 commentators (or 3 for the ppv), and interviewers.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

i still have to go back and read both shows since they are fully up. May do that tonight after I watch Dark Knight Rises

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Promo sent

Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    ?????, if you're online, I've sent you my part of the promo.

[Spoiler][Spoiler]