1. #33221
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,644
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    Jman: And you, Chris, are the king of arrogance. I'm not going to bother making you a crown to represent that, though. I'm just going to kick you in the face the next time we're in the same ring.
    Divine: kick divine in the face? Sure, you can kick divine in the face, but when all is said and done, chris so fine divine will be the one whose hand is raised
     

  2. #33222
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Divine: these types? Wo wo wo, no no there chuckles. Divine is no type. Divine is one of a kind. Get that right next time
    Seraphim: Yep, definitely one of those types. Sh! Sh! Sh! Do you hear that? That's the sound of you becoming meaningless, and fading into obscurity already. Even the voices are laughing at you - but don't feel too special, they laugh at everyone.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

    Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

    Winner of BotN[Seraphim]



    I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

     

  3. #33223
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,644
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Ano Doom:I have no mother but I shall rip your face off anyways not because you attempted to insult me but because destruction pulsates through my blood stream.
    Divine: a 12 year old boy pulsates through your blood stream? Wow...you sick sick man...


    Ooc: too hard to resist to make that joke
     

  4. #33224
    Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    Jman: And you, Chris, are the king of arrogance. I'm not going to bother making you a crown to represent that, though. I'm just going to kick you in the face the next time we're in the same ring.
    If Kaige was up from TWE; his exact response would be

    "Ignorance is overrated, but arrogance is bliss." xD
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

    Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

    Winner of BotN[Seraphim]



    I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

     

  5. #33225
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,982
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Divine: kick divine in the face? Sure, you can kick divine in the face, but when all is said and done, chris so fine divine will be the one whose hand is raised
    Jman: I don't think you understand, Chris. If, no, when, I hit the superkick, it's over.



    Jman

    2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

    2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

    JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

    AWF IronMan Champion

    Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

    EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

    A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community




  6. #33226
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,644
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    Seraphim: Yep, definitely one of those types. Sh! Sh! Sh! Do you hear that? That's the sound of you becoming meaningless, and fading into obscurity already. Even the voices are laughing at you - but don't feel too special, they laugh at everyone.
    Divine: meaningless eh? You obviously have never heard of the pulse beating, heart stopping, jaw dropping, gonna be the next champ in ewncw after a thunder thrashing, the most electrifying bad ass in wrestling today, chris so fine divine. The only voices that are there are the voices of fans booing at divines greatness, the fans marveling in your stupidity, and the voiceless voice of your make believe girlfriend who cries her self to sleep because she has to watch a jackass like you wrestle.
     

  7. #33227
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,644
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    Jman: I don't think you understand, Chris. If, no, when, I hit the superkick, it's over.
    Divine: no, the only thing thats over is your little shot at being the #1 guy. Divine is headed for the top, and no..divine doesnt mean the top of your mother either sman, cause god knows who would date that ogre...no..divine is headed to the top of ewncw
     

  8. #33228
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,982
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Divine: no, the only thing thats over is your little shot at being the #1 guy. Divine is headed for the top, and no..divine doesnt mean the top of your mother either sman, cause god knows who would date that ogre...no..divine is headed to the top of ewncw
    Jman: Don't I have a Number 1 Contender's match on Rage? I think I do. Seems to be I have a pretty damn good chance at that top spot.



    Jman

    2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

    2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

    JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

    AWF IronMan Champion

    Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

    EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

    A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community




  9. #33229
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Divine: meaningless eh? You obviously have never heard of the pulse beating, heart stopping, jaw dropping, gonna be the next champ in ewncw after a thunder thrashing, the most electrifying bad ass in wrestling today, chris so fine divine. The only voices that are there are the voices of fans booing at divines greatness, the fans marveling in your stupidity, and the voiceless voice of your make believe girlfriend who cries her self to sleep because she has to watch a jackass like you wrestle.
    Seraphim: Oh look, I hit a nerve. You shouldn't transfer your personal life to others, to doesn't do much to build you up, Roc-- I mean, Divine, was it? Could never tell, I typically only pay attention to people who are mainstays, but every so often, I like to get back to the roots and try and elevate someone to my level. However, the voices are telling me that you aren't worth the effort, even Ano is more worthy than you, and he's a walking, talking, Demon Cyborg, who knows a total of one and a half words.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

    Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

    Winner of BotN[Seraphim]



    I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

     

  10. #33230
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,644
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    Jman: Don't I have a Number 1 Contender's match on Rage? I think I do. Seems to be I have a pretty damn good chance at that top spot.
    Divine: a match that divine is sure you will lose. Even if you win, youd still have to beat the champ to be #1 and frankly, there is only 1 man who is capable of relinquishing that gold...youve got it right...not sman or kingstrem or that serranwrap cluckster, no...only divine will win it all
     

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.