1. #33161
    Black Ninja! HolyJose2391's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    8,558
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by HeelTurn View Post
    Prophecy: If I was you dear friend I would withdraw from handing out money to random member of the public. Your 15 minutes in the Sun is drawing to a close, especially if you decide to continue this feeble and envious feud with myself.
    HJ: I'm sorry what? I couldn't hear you over the sound of my own success. The only ending I see in this feud is me coming out the victor, simply because you got lucky at No Guts, No Glory. My obvious attention was my match against Jesting Madness. I highly underestimated you. But no more see because I've accomplished my goal of being EWNCW Blacklist Champion. Tell me when was the last time you've accomplished a goal?
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time


    Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time

  2. #33162
    Black Ninja! HeelTurn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    North East England
    Posts
    5,622
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    HJ: I'm sorry what? I couldn't hear you over the sound of my own success. The only ending I see in this feud is me coming out the victor, simply because you got lucky at No Guts, No Glory. My obvious attention was my match against Jesting Madness. I highly underestimated you. But no more see because I've accomplished my goal of being EWNCW Blacklist Champion. Tell me when was the last time you've accomplished a goal?
    Prophecy: At No Guts, No Glory when I beat you.

    OOC:

  3. #33163
    Black Ninja! HolyJose2391's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    8,558
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by HeelTurn View Post
    Prophecy: At No Guts, No Glory when I beat you.

    OOC:
    HJ: Again a fluke win that you went to cry on about. I'd love to see you try again.
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time


    Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time

  4. #33164
    Black Ninja! HeelTurn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    North East England
    Posts
    5,622
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    HJ: Again a fluke win that you went to cry on about. I'd love to see you try again.
    Prophecy: You want to see me try and beat you again? Buy the dvd, saves me the effort of doing it all over again.

  5. #33165
    Black Ninja! HolyJose2391's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    8,558
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by HeelTurn View Post
    Prophecy: You want to see me try and beat you again? Buy the dvd, saves me the effort of doing it all over again.
    HJ: Just like you Proph. Always running away and hiding. And then expecting respect. Come on and earn it and face me one more time!
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time


    Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time

  6. #33166
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,750
    Blog Entries
    1
    I have to delay Rage another day guys sorry. I'm just beat. Last time I felt this tired this early (or late, since it is 11:40 pm) it led to me getting glandular fever and I was ill for 2 weeks. Don't want that to happen again so I'm doing the sensible thing and heading to bed.
    I'm nearly done with arranging everything though and it'll be up tomorrow no sweat

    Loving some Holy Prophecy IC'ing here
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  7. #33167
    God Kingstrem's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Spring Grove, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,232

    Jose man since I know you like ADTR, check this out. With a special surprise inside

    "Ship Is It"

    "Bow down to your god, and ALL HAIL THE KING"

    EWNCW- "The Unholy King" King Strem:
    -EWNCW International champion since March 6th, 2012- May 27, 2013


  8. #33168
    Black Ninja! HolyJose2391's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    8,558
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingstrem View Post

    Jose man since I know you like ADTR, check this out. With a special surprise inside
    I've seen this before! I love Pierce the Veil! You should check out Punk Goes Pop 5!!!!

    Check this one out



    Band that formed after most of Woe, Is Me left
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time


    Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time

  9. #33169
    God Kingstrem's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Spring Grove, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,232
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    I've seen this before! I love Pierce the Veil! You should check out Punk Goes Pop 5!!!!

    Check this one out



    Band that formed after most of Woe, Is Me left
    if it wasn't biebs I would live, and did you see jeremy in the video?

    "Ship Is It"

    "Bow down to your god, and ALL HAIL THE KING"

    EWNCW- "The Unholy King" King Strem:
    -EWNCW International champion since March 6th, 2012- May 27, 2013


  10. #33170
    Black Ninja! HolyJose2391's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    8,558
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingstrem View Post
    if it wasn't biebs I would live, and did you see jeremy in the video?
    Yeah Jeremy's screams just added so much more emotion into it!
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time


    Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.