Page 3316 of 4075 FirstFirst ... 23162816321632663306331433153316331733183326336634163816 ... LastLast
Results 33,151 to 33,160 of 40747
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    Wally World FTW!

Jman: You always did have a way with words, Chris. Shame we're not getting championships in poetic speech. You and Ronny Romulus would be World Champs.
    *divine looks at the championship on his shoulder and then at jman*

Divine: divine would talk about being a champion, but divine was told by management to not talk about the company who must not be named, so divine wont. But you see this here? Divine is going to win a championship in iwa, and here in ewncw and then divine will have done something no one else has and thats hold three titles at once. Divine will have so much gold people will mistake the divine one for king Midas

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Ano Doom:You say Divine could not hang with you...But you do not mention that I could destroy you both alone.

OOC:Ano Doom and...Jman!?!?! that's gotta be a first right there!
    Jman: Shut up, you buffoon. That brain of yours can't comprehend more than one moving object at a time, can it?

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    *divine looks at the championship on his shoulder and then at jman*

Divine: divine would talk about being a champion, but divine was told by management to not talk about the company who must not be named, so divine wont. But you see this here? Divine is going to win a championship in iwa, and here in ewncw and then divine will have done something no one else has and thats hold three titles at once. Divine will have so much gold people will mistake the divine one for king Midas
    Jman: I know which title you're talking about. I was sitting in Gorilla when you won it.

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Your anus, K2. Ring is a euphemism for anus.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    Pride: Don't get to comfortable because after we take out Thunda and Tenorio and disinfect the STDs off of those titles, we may come after a third to get our point across.

Sorrow: God bro, all that sounds heavy to carry around. At that rate carrying the gold will be the most annoying thing after winning and defending it.

Pride: We are the Primodivos of Brutality and those titles are our final step to immortality. Just suck it up and focus.
    Miguel Tenorio: Primodivos? You will ruin every opera that has you, Jonas Brothers. L'Escala has far more prestige than you think to hire such an egotistic and boring pair.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    Jman: Shut up, you buffoon. That brain of yours can't comprehend more than one moving object at a time, can it?

Jman: I know which title you're talking about. I was sitting in Gorilla when you won it.
    Ano Doom: It can comprehend me putting you down in 1:15,if that...One day you'll see the exact destruction my brain is capable of allowing me to produce

OOC:I thought JMan was a face? Whats the name calling? lol

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Ano Doom: It can comprehend me putting you down in 1:15,if that...One day you'll see the exact destruction my brain is capable of allowing me to produce

Faces can name call, Cena talks smack to people all the time. Punk did it too before he turned, think it's just a matter of context.

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Blog Entries

Well...

Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    Faces can name call, Cena talks smack to people all the time. Punk did it too before he turned, think it's just a matter of context.
    ^^What this guy said^^
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Well...

^^What this guy said^^
    LOL I know this Ive been watching this shit called wrestling as long as you two LOL

Just the context...As Torphy said,Seemed heelish to me.Maybe I read it in the wrong tone.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    Prophecy: Ahem ladies and gentlemen of EWNCW, I wish to direct your attention to the following photographic evidence. Eralier today myself and the man known as HolyJose both participated in signings at separate locations, this is a photograph from my signing

And this ladies and gentlemen is the actual photograph taken at the start of HolyJose's signing, I think it speaks for itself...

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HeelTurn View Post
    Prophecy: Ahem ladies and gentlemen of EWNCW, I wish to direct your attention to the following photographic evidence. Eralier today myself and the man known as HolyJose both participated in signings at separate locations, this is a photograph from my signing

And this ladies and gentlemen is the actual photograph taken at the start of HolyJose's signing, I think it speaks for itself...

HJ: Oh look how cute Proph got a photo of the set up and my assistant. I was at Prophecy's signing actually and the reason everyone was there was because I bought everyone corn dogs. You know just to give Prophecy a sense of SOME accomplishment. You're welcome buddy

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    HJ: Oh look how cute Proph got a photo of the set up and my assistant. I was at Prophecy's signing actually and the reason everyone was there was because I bought everyone corn dogs. You know just to give Prophecy a sense of SOME accomplishment. You're welcome buddy
    Prophecy: If I was you dear friend I would withdraw from handing out money to random member of the public. Your 15 minutes in the Sun is drawing to a close, especially if you decide to continue this feeble and envious feud with myself.