Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MattElder View Post
    ooc: Was it? lol

IC: The thing is peoples keep talking about the past....except us. If the past was so pleasent we wouldnt have needed time to re focus, people may remember godmoney, we maybe known as the support act but allow me to lay some truth down for ya...We couldnt give a rats arse.

See we love and are greatful to our fans, but we've never pandered to them.... we do what we do in the ring because we are the greatest athletes here, we aint no show monkeys we aint busking on the streets chasing dollars and dimes and thats how we get respect.

So less of the history lesson, reach into you tightie white budgie smugglers and see if you can find a set of balls in there, check to see if 1 of them is crystal and any good at predicting the future cos I can forsee a major storm coming your way, A storm of the greatest force known to man
    OOC: Yeah. It was a few months ago

HJ: Oh I'm trembling in my boots. Oh wait no I'm not. Because I am one half of the EWNCW Blacklist Champions. That means I am one half of the greatest tag team in the world.
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time

Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    OOC: Yeah. It was a few months ago

HJ: Oh I'm trembling in my boots. Oh wait no I'm not. Because I am one half of the EWNCW Blacklist Champions. That means I am one half of the greatest tag team in the world.
    IC: Because you hold a title? pfft even the sun shines on a dogs arse someday blue, and this is just your time,and it will end as reigns always do.....the true test is where you go after that, thats when you find who the greatest are and Im guessing you'll soon be forgotten.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Bastard........
    Did you just troll me? That's so not cool man!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    I just read the show! I was falling behind on it, so I did some reading.

I just want to say that I was drawn into that show. Everyone was very realistic and emotional with their promos and the matches were very legit. I've my eye on a few talents right now. Overall I loved the entire show.
    Thanks TDA, appreciated. Good to have you back with us too! The Johnny Rose promo was one of the better ones I think!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Black Ninja!
    IC: Because you hold a title? pfft even the sun shines on a dogs arse someday blue, and this is just your time,and it will end as reigns always do.....the true test is where you go after that, thats when you find who the greatest are and Im guessing you'll soon be forgotten.
    Jman: Damn, Elder, I totally agree with you.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    Jman: Damn, Elder, I totally agree with you.
    OOC: You sir, are a very smart man

IC: You sir, are a very smart man
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Bastard........
    Did you just troll me? That's so not cool man!

Matt "The Force" Elder Arrested after Nightclub incident

The Pro Wrestler was arrested late last night after an altercation with fellow EWNCW star Sean Dimension.

Police we're called to the incident after Elder, with tag team partner Tai Nights, we're spotted stalking New Assault Program member Sean,

Elder who was left for dead just days before by The New Assault Program can be seen landing a dangerous blow to Sean.

Police then arrested Elder who tried to make a get away in a black taxi cab with Tai Nights.

EWN as exclusive CCTV footage of the incident.

Sean Dimension is said to be in a critical condition at a near by hosipital.

EWN looks to interview Criz Dimension to gain his thoughts and reaction on the incident, so stay tuned folks.
    ***EwN Exclusive Interview***
    First Row Wrestling Interview With Criz Dimension

Hello Everyone , I'm Harry Rubble and I'm Here with One Half of One of The Most Known and Dynamic Duos in Tag Team History. They Have Made an Impact on the Wrestling Scene as The New Assault Program .

Here Let's Take a Look

* * * New Assault Program Highlights From BWA,EwncW and Japan * * *

Harry Rubble: Yes , Now Welcome ...Criz Dimension.

Criz Dimension: ...I'm Not Even Happy To Be Here Harry, I Really Don't Even Want to Do This Damn Interview.

Harry Rubble: ..But...

Criz Dimension: But What, What Your Gonna Say.. That I'm Obligated. If That's What Your Going to Say ,and That's Exactly what I Think your Going to Say. Think about it again, before you say it ...I Suggest.

HR: sir..

CD: ..*gets Angry* Ok Sir Nothing, U Siring Me, like If you want to continue on like everything is being taken cared of.. I Can Tell You Right now. It Will Be Taken Cared of, and I'm going to Make Sure of it. I'm Not Going to Mention ..Why? ..They Who if I Name Right Now, ohhhh if I Name Right Now is Going to get me even more pissed off!!!

HR: *quickly says* Its Because of what happened to Sean Dimen.....

CD: *Stands up from the seat,and throws the chair, *Getting Confrontational*
    Sean is Going to Be Alright, That Was A Sucker Move by Matt Elder, he Wants to Take it to The Outside of The Ring,and its been more then Once. Its been done in the parking lot,and you would think he would stop.

Noooo,he wants to do some stupid shit,like the move he did last Night. Its Ok.

He Will Find Out, Just Like Holyjose could too.

*goes to walk off*

HR: *shouts pointing with the Mic* WhAT'S YOUR PLAN????

CD: *looks back* what's my...what's my *anger tremble* plan??

*runs at him and kick his teeth in with a flying big boot*
    *takes mic and starts hammering HR hard till blood is pouring*

*security comes and Criz stares them down laughing*
    CD: *puts blood on the len's* that was a Force of Greatness.

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.27,2011-March.6,2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

Blog Entries
    Fellas: Unexpected change of plans will make me have a busier than expected day tomorrow. Keep sending things, I'll try to do my best and deal with the issues I have to write tonight.

Inferno MAY (and only may) be delayed, but think of it as going out tomorrow, please.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    Sorry for not Icing much. Been spending time with my kid with no internet service. Just wondering ETA on Rage? If it's been said in the last few pages please don't bite my head off, didn't have time to reread stuff right now, was just curious as I saw it wasn't up. Hope everyone is well!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    Fellas: Unexpected change of plans will make me have a busier than expected day tomorrow. Keep sending things, I'll try to do my best and deal with the issues I have to write tonight.

Inferno MAY (and only may) be delayed, but think of it as going out tomorrow, please.
    Cool man, whatever works for you sir!
    But as Grind says guys, Inferno promos in by tomorrow!!

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Sorry for not Icing much. Been spending time with my kid with no internet service. Just wondering ETA on Rage? If it's been said in the last few pages please don't bite my head off, didn't have time to reread stuff right now, was just curious as I saw it wasn't up. Hope everyone is well!
    It's ok man, family comes first.
    Would be nice to see some IC stuff from you at some point though, we all know that you're a great mind here, would be nice to see you show us how it's done!
    Rage will be up later. I'm just getting the final segments together now!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Cool man, whatever works for you sir!
    But as Grind says guys, Inferno promos in by tomorrow!!

It's ok man, family comes first.
    Would be nice to see some IC stuff from you at some point though, we all know that you're a great mind here, would be nice to see you show us how it's done!
    Rage will be up later. I'm just getting the final segments together now!
    Awesome to hear. Hopefully it'll be up tomorrow when I do Chaos for IWA so I can read it. And I'll definitely IC when I got time, as long as I have someone to banter with haha. Peace out boys and girls...if there are girls in this efed