Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Thunder: Wrong again Krystian. Did you not listen to a word I said at the top of the show? I am the best in the world in the best company in the world. That fact cannot and will not change. Which means at Bret fro Combat, I get a chance to beat you AGAIN!

Billy, I can't believe it man, I really thought it was your turn this time. But no, some other English idiot had to screw it up for you! Lansdale, I hope you're happy that you've robbed the EWNCW fans of a match for the ages!
    Krysys: You are the best in the world? The very thought is laughable Tom. We both know I have your number and at Bred fro Combat I will make you take your last breath, than I will make you tap out! I will have what is mine, it will not be kept from me!
    Profile Retired

You did however forget about my IC reply to you
    Blame whatever is in my eye. It has me completely distracted
    Profile Retired

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    Krysys: You are the best in the world? The very thought is laughable Tom. We both know I have your number and at Bred fro Combat I will make you take your last breath, than I will make you tap out! I will have what is mine, it will not be kept from me!
    Thunder: Yes, I am the best in the world, the very fact that I beat you for this title in the first place is proof of that. And you're only getting another chance at it because you stole a cheap win from McCoy.
    And at Bred for Combat, it is I that is going to make YOU tap out to the Anaconda Vice Krystian. Mark my words on that one.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

I hope to get back to full efedding over the next week. Need more ICing!

Thunder: Yes, I am the best in the world, the very fact that I beat you for this title in the first place is proof of that. And you're only getting another chance at it because you stole a cheap win from McCoy.
    And at Bred for Combat, it is I that is going to make YOU tap out to the Anaconda Vice Krystian. Mark my words on that one.
    Krysys: You question my methods of winning? Please Thomas! Being the "Best in The World" means knowing that a win is a win. You take each and every opportunity presented to you. Had you been in the same position would you have not done the same thing? Don't answer that, I already know you would, but of course you would deny it as to not lose face to the idiotic fans who worship your stupid ass! You know what, beating for that title isn't good enough! At Bred for Combat I plan on breaking you in two, destroying your soul, and riding EWNCW of Tommy Thunder!
    Profile Retired

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas View Post
    I hope to get back to full efedding over the next week. Need more ICing!
    Especially if Blaine is pissed. And he will be even more. LOL.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    Especially if Blaine is pissed. And he will be even more. LOL.
    Oh, he is indeed very pissed. Pissed at the mystery guy and pissed at King Strem for stealing his name XP

*Mike Muir packs up his bag, trashes the locker room and heads off out the arena. Hanz Gruber witnesses this and just laughs*

Hanz Gruber: Stupid kid- back to the minor leagues for him for awhile

OOC: Great Inferno- and great to see Michael the Archangel here in EWNCW

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Ano Doom:Captain Amazing was ran right through by the Demon Cyborg,now I demand to know the next man to face me. The result will be the same.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    Krysys: You question my methods of winning? Please Thomas! Being the "Best in The World" means knowing that a win is a win. You take each and every opportunity presented to you. Had you been in the same position would you have not done the same thing? Don't answer that, I already know you would, but of course you would deny it as to not lose face to the idiotic fans who worship your stupid ass! You know what, beating for that title isn't good enough! At Bred for Combat I plan on breaking you in two, destroying your soul, and riding EWNCW of Tommy Thunder!
    Thunder: I have to admit, I do have a cute ass!
    Many have tried to 'break me' as you say Krystian, but the truth is, none have succeeded. And you will fall just like you did last time you tried. Just like Gillz tried, just like Ronaldo tried. I'm tired of you whining and complaining. I'm tired of your pathetic efforts to try and stay relevant. You've had your time, you've had your chance. Hell, I gave you the chance to make EWNCW a better place, but you took that chance and stuffed it up your ass. You threw everything you had into the faces of the fans like the ungrateful son of a bitch you are. You couldn't be the face of this brand and this company, you couldn't be the man to represent the people. You were only ever concerned with representing yourself, and for that I will personally make sure that you NEVER win the EWNCW Championship again while I can still do something about it.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!