Page 3304 of 4075 FirstFirst ... 23042804320432543294330233033304330533063314335434043804 ... LastLast
Results 33,031 to 33,040 of 40747
    Can The Winner of The Show Reference and for me to feel like a smart one if I get it right Prize be ..

The Winner Faces Anybody They Want in either a Dark Match or just a match that's non-sanctioned Challenge Match ?

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.27,2011-March.6,2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chunkkynutzzz View Post
    Can The Winner of The Show Reference and for me to feel like a smart one if I get it right Prize be ..

The Winner Faces Anybody They Want in either a Dark Match or just a match that's non-sanctioned Challenge Match?
    I'll throw the idea in.

Inferno's ready. read it, enjoy it, and enter that freaking contest!!!

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    Great episode of Inferno! Nice to see some returns with Arthur Lansdale and Johnny Rose returning! I wonder who the man who interrupted Blain was? And who was the guy who interrupted the Ferrell vs Gretzky match?
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Great episode of Inferno! Nice to see some returns with Arthur Lansdale and Johnny Rose returning! I wonder who the man who interrupted Blain was? And who was the guy who interrupted the Ferrell vs Gretzky match?
    Oh, and I'm curious to see who will be facing Punk next week for him to earn his contract!

And yes. I did just quote myself.

Krysys: Well, look at that, I am #1 Contender. Tommy, you know what this means. I get MY championship back! At Bred for Combat I will become a 2 time Straight Edge EWNCW Champion, that much I promise!

Abel
    Krystian Krysys
    Mordecai W/ Judas (Dennis) as The Sons of The Holy Divinty IWA Tag Team Champions
    The Soul Caliber
    Mimic
    Knight Wing

Blaine: Who in the hell was that! Who's soul looks to burn in the eternal flames of hell! You coward, hiding behind a screen. If you wish to meet your demise, than you will meet me in the ring.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    Krysys: Well, look at that, I am #1 Contender. Tommy, you know what this means. I get MY championship back! At Bred for Combat I will become a 2 time Straight Edge EWNCW Champion, that much I promise!
    Thunder: Wrong again Krystian. Did you not listen to a word I said at the top of the show? I am the best in the world in the best company in the world. That fact cannot and will not change. Which means at Bret fro Combat, I get a chance to beat you AGAIN!

Billy, I can't believe it man, I really thought it was your turn this time. But no, some other English idiot had to screw it up for you! Lansdale, I hope you're happy that you've robbed the EWNCW fans of a match for the ages!

Blog Entries
    Great show, and two great promos: Jo-Ro and King Strem. King may not win Bear's Champion of the Year award, but tonight he proved he fucking deserves it.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

btw forgive me I'm not too familiar with Captain Amazing myself lol a bit of insight please?

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    btw forgive me I'm not too familiar with Captain Amazing myself lol a bit of insight please?
    Vintage jobber. I think Doom is not pleased LOL.

Also check TWE!!